Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ELITE(Dump) vs Doorman is God(DiG)

bodude - - Beta Archive

How the hell am I supposed to live without Bello? Maybe you guys in DIG can do me a favor and not tell him that the war is over?

bodude - - Beta Archive

Alias, back in v-mode Bello goes. Not even so much as a peck on the cheek as he runs out the door. And this time I was nice to him and sold him some sulpher so he could make more slingers!!! Quote: “Mobile Hell 24.02.2016 2:39 Your trade fleet from Mobile Hell has arrived in Bello TT and has brought the following goods: 34,500 Sulphur at a price per unit of: 7 Gold Mobile Hell 24.02.2016 2:08 Your trade fleet from Mobile Hell has arrived in Bello TT and has brought the following goods: 115,500 S…

• The return of Bello, part 2

bodude - - Beta Archive

Count them: 5,300 slingers: (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

bodude - - Beta Archive

Overall I have to say that DiG has been pretty good sports (oddly enough, the one who "complained" the most in this war thread isn't even in DiG). So, I won't consider Major Al's comments as complaints, but rather as just his feelings about what makes a good war. In response to Major Al: While I can see your point, a major factor of war is to disrupt the enemy's plans. I didn't attack Bello for his resources (although I got a lot), but rather to destroy his 37K GS and to disrupt your alliance's …

• The return of Bello, part 1

bodude - - Beta Archive

Bello returned from v-mode and started out being generous: (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Then he got feisty: (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Then the slide back into v-mode. He was here for much too short of a period of time, much like the effluvium of a fine air biscuit.

bodude - - Beta Archive

Quote from drooch: “Wow bodude, I think you need to relax a little (I have some special stuff that's legal in a few states that can help). ” Dude, are you sharing? It sounded like you were offering!!! Actually, I was just having some fun with Wyr3d. Based on his posts so far, I really think he is the one that needs to relax. LOL Quote from Wyr3d: “ As a rule I do not respond to trolls, but in your case I shall make a small exception.” Oh, my the irony of being called a troll. Really, could not s…

bodude - - Beta Archive

This post needed some translations...I figured I would help out because, well, ya know, I am just such a helpful person.Quote from Wyr3d: “If you seriously believe DiG were posing a threat, you're sadly mistaken (no offense DiG). You just got skittish over nothing, and this is the result. Next time, try a little diplomacy before making silly declarations of war” (Hidden Content) Quote from Wyr3d: “Seems to me like this all started from a misunderstanding, and maybe one or two gung-ho vets from t…

bodude - - Beta Archive

Actually, drooch, I think it is very conceivable that two of these can happen. I have focused on just Bello...I bet I can slam your farmers and push them into v-mode. Would be fun (for me) to try. However, if you really want to end this war, just agree to the following condition: "DiG swears it will never put a single town within 5 islands of a Dump core chain." That isn't really very hard to do, is it? Quote from bodude: “ BTW, Bello, I'm still waiting for when I will "suffer". Maybe it has alr…

bodude - - Beta Archive

Quote from DiG kRaSh: “ Looking for bodude but I guess he didn't want to play? ” Oh, sure I do! I just happen to have a better idea of when I would like to engage. Quote: “ “One mark of a great soldier is that he fight on his own terms or fights not at all.” ― Sun Tzu” BTW, I like how Bello stopped building his military once you brought in your forces. (Hidden Content) And I do love how you have no problem fighting battles on my terms: (Hidden Content) Bello's mighty fleet: (Hidden Content) As t…

• Helping a brother out

bodude - - Beta Archive

(Hidden Content) I felt a little bad today because Bello from DiG had a 40K GS, but wasn't getting any action in this war. So, I paid him a visit today. Started with a bit of pillaging: (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Then I found some ships, but no tenders, so I had to take them in chunks: (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Then, something very exciting happened. Bello came on line. His first message to me made it sound as if he was totally shocked that I attacked him. His sec…

• Quote from gmmk: “ I saw inactives with 23K m/s and concluded there must be goods in it since it is not zero'd out. Krash and I are friends so he sent his mobile with mine to get goods and help with the military. You saw my boats weren't even there yet since i put my mobil on the island - can go over land. My mil score wasn't even 20K (i think) soKrash came for goods and help. The third mobil was for goods too. We share in DiG. ” Difficult to take someone seriously when this is the excuse for se…

• beta

bodude - - Beta Archive

The thing that I dislike most about Beta is the trolls from Alpha who create threads in the Beta discussion section. Just playing, Marble Warrior.

• ign: bodude

• Have to have some reason to come out of v-mode!

• Over the years, there have been so many who were pissed off from my raiding, pillaging and plundering. So many who have uttered phrases like these: 1. I will crush you 2. I will drive you from this game 3. You will wish you had never been born 4. ___ months from now you will be gone and I will be laughing Oh, I could go on, but you all get my point. Today GF deleted a ton of inactive accounts. There is now nobody left who uttered one of the aforementioned phrases to me. So many of them I just cl…

• Personally, I plan on going to Beta, creating my own ego-driven alliance (only one member allowed) and attacking every DUMP member that I can.

• Quote from Major4Glory: “ You are trying to show off on a guy who doesn't even know how to run a battle ? feel shame dude” An erroneous conclusion on your part. To begin with, VOID is a top 10 account. The guy knows how to fight...my post was simply to poke a little fun @ him. Quote from Major4Glory: “no doubt that you have been playing for a long time , and probably u have mastered to some extent all the lesson in this game , but there is one lesson u didn't master my friend which is how to gai…

• I only expected a 1, so I feel quite happy that I exceeded my expectations.

• Quote from Senor Crusadeus: “Thats not crickets. Thats the slow crackle of Bro Gun's loins about to spark into a flame and then a roaring fire, which is how Bro Gun likes his loins. Sounds like you don't know Bro Gun.” Sure I do! I play it whenever I am bored: -oZQUaYE5bq6HYBKfflJzcMQc3Xae2HA2CN6PHaMwrNK2WGqaIymRYWFWie65E6fbOg=h310

• I think i hear crickets