Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 896.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• One island wonder gets whacked

Dutch01 - - Rho Archive

I never did get the title of this thread though... anyway, For somebody who claims to know all about warfare, and about me (read: Plum), he surely knows...lol. 3 forges at hand, 1 colossus, and defending himself with only steam-ram ships and without Sulpur Carabineers... Right, we are dealing with a true animal To get things straight, i never did something to provoke him. Plum just decided to attack for reasons of...well...i think attention. I remember his first message to me: "Are you ready to …

Dutch01 - - Rho Archive

At least Plum can collect gold again

Dutch01 - - Rho Archive

nah, my experiments only gave me 300k points or so.

Dutch01 - - Rho Archive

When you have build everything there is to build, there is not much left to do than to build up your gold so that you can use your big account to do whatever you want. Perhaps you think that it is because of your doing, but let me be the one to burst that bubble....i am at that point now. as for pillaging me, that is only because i let you. Its not endless though. Endless would mean years and years. I can, however, block your towns and ports endlessly if i choose so. Your weak and undedicated de…

Dutch01 - - Rho Archive

psst... After plum started to attack Larry the first time, larry killed all his army and fleet and blocked his towns. After a while, he send his troops home to give Plum room to play again. Plum however, thought of doing it all again, so larry build up some troops again (overnight), killed all of Plum's army and most of his fleet and blocked all his towns and ports again for awhile. After some time Larry decided to let Plum play again, so he dismissed all his troops from Plum towns... Then, Plum…

• Quote from Draxo: “Actually text "not all are like you" was very straight and simple, since every of us has own value scale,” Is it a value scale, or is it a scale of not thinking things through properly? If it's the latter, people might find it interesting to alert the others that investing money into something with no or little benefit is not a wise investment afterall. Luckily there are people like that, different from others.

• I agree with Quartz, ...even with low levels, it's hardly or not worth it.

Dutch01 - - Rho Archive

The saga continues, where The Larry chases the little remaining army of Plum around the globe. Its so nice to see that there are still people to think that a big account can come with no knowledge of the game, without dedication and some skill. It's a bit naive. Plum knows now. I will dismiss my army again, and see if plum takes up arms again to do it all over a 3th time. This topic can be closed

• When colossus is activated during battle, your troops will scatter and go missing.

Dutch01 - - Rho Archive

Only thing what i remember was that when he took the effort, he blocked all your ports and towns at the same time. That was after you descided to create a town "larry farm" on his island for no appearant reason and after your attacks, and before he descided not to take too much attention to you anymore. On a side note, you mention that you descided to leave him alone, and that he started his attacks. When was that?

Dutch01 - - Rho Archive

I met The Larry once when i tried to provoke him. I was a lot bigger than you at the time, and realised that he was more than that sheep that you think he is. I quess he doesn't bother much with your size and what you take from him. He earns all back within an hour anyway I think you just love the attention.

• Ok, so i had to build them again...so i did dsr3debbnme0f.jpg q2hgw2cxnb5vn.jpg Server Rho IGN The Larry (larry was taken)

• Hey you... i need 252 CT's IGN: The Larry

• Quote from Pacific Ocean: “Have you so much donated wood or luxury resources in case of miracle that 18 days will not enough to spend it? ” Yes. So you'll understand my worries. And i know of people spending twice as much even. For them its impossible.

• Quote: “Q: How should I spend all that building material you will credit to me? Mine levels take forever to finish! A: For 18 days after the merge upgrades of mines will take 8 hours at the most.” ...what if 18 days are not enough, providing you have huge mines allready and you do want to get some sleep aswell? Last merge, you were given 18 days aswell but it ended up being 25 days... will that be the same this time?

• new updates: Townhall 40: (Hidden Content) Sawmill 44: (Hidden Content) Vineyard 38: (Hidden Content) IGN: Larry Server: Sigma EDIT - Added Spoiler -Hera-

• ...and i believe there are several players who posted their calculation already...

• Version 0.7.2 Discussion

Dutch01 - - Game Discussion Archive

...plus, and i quote officials in this, Premium feature – The Ambrosia Fountain is a building found in players' capitals. It can be activated for the next 365 days with Ambrosia. The player can then collect a small amount of Ambrosia from the fountain every day, granting them more than 1800 Ambrosia in total by the end, which is far greater than the purchase price. ...i dont think officials give out false information

• Quote from murdoc1: “The large up-front cost makes this unappealing for me as I might use 100 ambro/year to convert resources, which puts me at < $10 a year when you consider bonus ambro at Xmas time. Therefore I don't anticipate spending near $100 during the remaining life of Ikariam. However, it would be a good deal for heavier ambro users over time. Here's my breakdown of it: +$100 gets you 1425 ambro, 1180 of which will be spent on the ambro fountain, yielding 245 extra. +Provided you log in…

• Quote from Avenger.: “Quote from Dutch01: “Reset to what? To getting ambrosia for clicking on it?” just like daily login rewards. ambro got from fountain increases daily if you login daily. 1 ambro on 1st day and 6 ambro on 7th day if you fail to collect 1 day it'll reset back to 1 ambro” if that's the case, i'll do some math... day 1: 1 ambrosia day 2: 2 ambrosia day 3: 3 ambrosia day 4: 4 ambrosia day 5: 5 ambrosia day 6 t/m 365: 5 ambrosia Total: 1805 ambrosia after a year, with full log in..…