Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 417.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• -W- is signing off!

hotdog - - World Hades

Hi fellas! This thread was destined to be produce either today or may be sometime later so why not we get done with it once and for all. Through this thread, I, Leader of W, here by announce the dismissal of the alliance. The alliance wont exist in the high scores from now on. -W- was made by me aka holy leader aka village idiot aka balls tied to a knot with my old time ally Steel. We both intended to gather old school players for a new server. As the server went on, we were successful in pouchi…

• SKULL DOWS INF

hotdog - - Hades Archive

Nice going SKULL.

• Looking at the beginning, I pray for this war to not turn into another spam forum.

• New server

hotdog - - World Hades

For me, hades is going to be my last server and I will be ending my 8 years of ikariam gaming here!

• NF vs TMM

hotdog - - World Rho

Nice CRs Legends though I hope you realize a lot of CRs in there have TMM wins in damage. Plus you are also posting for people other than NF like 3YAG and ELITE.

• -W- CR's

hotdog - - Hades Archive

Sure! Having 16k GS must be very cool. I hope you know how to use them as well.

• -W- CR's

hotdog - - Hades Archive

I did say i am busy but I never said you shouldnt come hit me. Bring it on! (Hidden Content)

• -W- CR's

hotdog - - Hades Archive

Here is the battle with the biggest damage during all this occupation/blockade. (Hidden Content) Countless others like this. Though I am also busy in RL with some university and health problems but bring it on. Cheats never prevail anyway.

• -W- CR's

hotdog - - Hades Archive

As told by Zinzar, most of o_o has serios RL issues and we want them to focus on their RL's instead of this game. We offer our condolences and terminate this war til next time for now.

• -W- CR's

hotdog - - Hades Archive

Quote from Grim Reaper DaWar: “I will not be participating in the war due to my daughter's death. I ask for everyone's prayer please ” I am deeply sorry. May she rest in peace. Accept our condolences from W please. I will let me mate know to stop the war on you.

• -W- CR's

hotdog - - Hades Archive

My swords couldnt reach on time. (Hidden Content)

• -W- CR's

hotdog - - Hades Archive

The wall of Trump Vs Mexico (Hidden Content)

• -W- CR's

hotdog - - Hades Archive

It was quiet tough to locate you people. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• -W- CR's

hotdog - - Hades Archive

One thing guys! This is a war game. Its not like o_o is fighting a farm alliance neither W is fighting an inactive alliance. Apart from all the battles posted in the past, in the future too, there will be great wins, great losses on both sides. Instead of down playing everything, Toad, you should appreciate it. Thats my point. If you still want to cry like a baby, go on! Apart from the bot thing, I dont have any things against you people. Ciozo got banned for this thing and it proves our point.

• -W- CR's

hotdog - - Hades Archive

Quote from Grim Reaper DaWar: “I actually win including pillaged goods lol. Damage done to u plus goods is 10600 Quote from hotdog: “Its quite funny how you concluded that we hate each other. o_o is the most worthy opponent on the server and we like fighting them instead of fighting inactives! Below CR gives a general win! (Hidden Content)(Hidden Content) ” ” Enjoy the loot! I work for generals.

• -W- CR's

hotdog - - Hades Archive

Its quite funny how you concluded that we hate each other. o_o is the most worthy opponent on the server and we like fighting them instead of fighting inactives! Below CR gives a general win! (Hidden Content)

• -W- CR's

hotdog - - Hades Archive

Quote from Crooks: “wait for ciozo Indra... He will gladly help you with that... Just wait and DOnt run when he will return Just like king toad said... We will give you a headache in time... o_0 is busy so with Ciozo ban... but we will see you in next few days i think.. So goodluck and be prepared... ^_____^ ” so which bot of ciozo's are you? Plus! Another of our many enemies! (Hidden Content)

• -W- CR's

hotdog - - Hades Archive

By Indra. (Hidden Content)

• -W- CR's

hotdog - - Hades Archive

Crushing you guys AGAIN! Let me know when was the first time you "CRUSHED" us. Plus! Why not playing piracy anymore? No more bots to support you? In news other than ciozo, I caught one of them with pants down. (Hidden Content)

• -W- CR's

hotdog - - Hades Archive

One last before a nap nap! (Hidden Content)