Predator ALINC vs Macplay RaR --------> EPIC attackpower ^^

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Predator ALINC vs Macplay RaR --------> EPIC attackpower ^^

Since Cronus wouldnt come out to play after his attack on Lichgate, I reckoned his neighbor would do for now ^^

Battle for Brant
      27.07.2009 15:27:43

Predator from Danum
      vs
      macplay from Brant

Offense....................1,466,732.. Offense........................8,353..
      Defense......................214,595.. Defense.......................18,542..
      Stamina.......................17,497.. Stamina..........................844..

Phalanx....................563(-15)... Phalanx.....................69(-31)...
      Marksman..................1096(-4).... Marksman....................93(-57)...
      Steam Giant...............1069(-8).... Steam Giant.................35(-65)...
      Bombardier.................702(-5).... ......................................
      Catapult....................50(-2).... ......................................
      Mortar.....................129(-4).... Mortar.......................7(-3)....
      ...................................... Doctor.......................7(-3)....
      Cook........................41(-2).... Cook.........................8(-2)....

Victors:
      Predator

Attacker's Net: -307
      Defender's Net: -783

Created using DLR's Ikariam CR Converter (Version 0.5)

• Once again Cronus doesnt wanna play and Macplay gets to suffer in his place

Battle for Angus
      ( 28.07.2009 12:57:47 )

Predator from Grimethorpe
      vs
      macplay from Angus

Offense.....................1,435,071 - Offense........................10,392
      Defense.......................210,733 - Defense........................24,217
      Stamina........................17,101 - Stamina...........................772

Phalanx...................546(-7).... - Phalanx....................64(-36)...
      Marksman.................1092(-4).... - Marksman...................59(-41)...
      Steam Giant..............1055(-12)... - Steam Giant................70(-105)..
      Bombardier................696(-6).... - .....................................
      Catapult...................48(-2).... - .....................................
      Mortar....................123(-6).... - Mortar.....................15(-10)...
      ..................................... - Doctor......................4(-1)....
      Cook.......................39(-2).... - Cook........................4(-6)....

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      Generals.........................-376 - Generals.......................-1,117
      Damage Received................18,834 - Damage Received................55,863
      ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Victors:
      Predator

Created using DLR's Ikariam CR Converter (Version 1.6.6)
    • Good sports :)

Just wanna say that Cronus and Macplay are good sports anyways :respect: for that!

PS. Anyone got a new juicy target for me? :heart:

The post was edited 1 time, last by XxPredatorxX ().

• Pauline just go away. I'm having some fun as was Border Patrol and Forte when my name was brought up in the first place. Its a decent CR and if you can't grab the sarcasm just don't comment. It has gotten way past being old.

As far as being a noob check out the Xi CR's. I'm doing just fine being a "noob" at the game. See allot of Coffee Mocha (just go back to a single game name on bother servers) CR's going the wrong way though. Guess we are all noobs.

Yes, I'm in vacation mode on Alpha. Everyone knows that as you have written the same thing 100 times. So yes, I'm going to come out and fight AL.INC & -INC and ignore concentrating on the other two servers I play on. In fact I just did. Come get me.

Still waiting on the loot numbers.

The post was edited 1 time, last by jaxstraww ().

• Well, here ya go then :P

jaxstraww wrote:

Pauline just go away. I'm having some fun as was Border Patrol and Forte when my name was brought up in the first place. Its a decent CR and if you can't grab the sarcasm just don't comment. It has gotten way past being old.

As far as being a noob check out the Xi CR's. I'm doing just fine being a "noob" at the game. See allot of Coffee Mocha (just go back to a single game name on bother servers) CR's going the wrong way though. Guess we are all noobs.

Yes, I'm in vacation mode on Alpha. Everyone knows that as you have written the same thing 100 times. So yes, I'm going to come out and fight AL.INC & -INC and ignore concentrating on the other two servers I play on. In fact I just did. Come get me.

Still waiting on the loot numbers.
      Loot Predator
      • Building material: 35,958
      • Wine: 13,226
      • Marble: 6,635
      • Crystal glass: 723
      • Sulphur: 23,456
      Offensive points: Predator: 2869
      Defence points: macplay: 953

The first time I didnt send any ships since my aim was to get Cronus to show up, not to bankrupt Macplay ^^