ARF W vs. CDE

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• ARF W vs. CDE

People of Theta take heed:

# War Declaration #

The Alliance of ARF West (ARF W) hereby declares War on the Alliance of CDE.

# Reason For War Declaration #
    The "leader" of CDE (Timy) pillaged one of ARF Wests smaller members with no warning and no contact with ARF West leadership. ARF West leaders immediately sent PM's to CDE's Leader and Diplomat asking for justification of said attack. CDE's Diplomat informed us that Timy alleged ARF West had pillaged one of CDE's players. Our request for CR's, proof and details of the alleged attack went unanswered.

We advised the CDE Diplomat that we would retaliate against Timy unless justification was produced, none was forthcoming so we launched retaliatory raids against Timy's towns. It soon became apparent (through spies and other means) that the Alliance of CDE was pushing troops, ships and materials to Timy in an attempt to rebuild his military forces and establish offensive capability in our area of operations.

The CDE Alliance has began building mobile bases and garrisoning large numbers of troops in our immediate area, we see this troop buildup as hostile in nature. Yesterday, ARF West leaders gave CDE's Diplomat 24 hours to meet our requirements for a peaceful resolution to this conflict, that time has now passed and diplomacy has failed.

# How To End This War #
    This War will end when the terms we discussed with CDE's Diplomat are met, those terms are:
    1) The immediate withdrawal of all CDE garrison forces and mobile bases from the immediate area of CDE's Leader "Timy" and ARF West.
    2) Assurances from CDE's leadership that Timy (or any other CDE member) will cease attacking ARF West members.
    3) Assurances from CDE Leadership that Diplomatic channels will be used in the future and proof of any alleged attack on ARF Wests part will be provided by CR's to our leaders so it may be addressed within our Alliance.

If CDE's leadership agrees to the terms above, and after it is verified by ARF West, we will attempt to negotiate an end to this conflict.

Until then, let there be War.

Regards,
    Mac-V-Sog
    General and Diplomat
    ARF West (ARF W)
  • I would bid good luck to both sides.... but i cant stand CDE alliance..

so ARF WEST... i wish you ALL of my luck!!!

and heres some friendly advice..... i know for a fact that CDE members have been pillaging freely in their areas and have pissed off alot of the lower end of the top 100 alliances...

im sure theres plenty of smaller alliances who would love to help you guys out if you need it.

:)
  • Interesting.

I guess that CDE must think they can handle ARF W easily if they can spare the resources and firepower to engage us ALLYS huh? If that is the intention, of course? Not that it would be wise! :pinch:

I wonder how ARF W might look upon these actions?
  • This was has nothing to do with me. Not started by me. Not caused by anything I was supposed to have done.

Excellent work by both sides. Look forward to being a humble spectator in this war!
  • Diplomats in Action

Damien, You need to teach me how to start these conflicts. It seems to be a perk of a Diplomat lately :D

I guess its Hammer time!

Enjoy.. CDE!

-Melgarius
    Proud Diplomat of Allys
  • Well then, it looks like Timy's leadership skills are leading CDE down an interesting path. As before, we still have received no contact from CDE's leaders.

The post was edited 1 time, last by MAC-V-SOG ().

• I'm just glad to see a war topic that's not FIA, M4H or THOR. I'm sure I'm not the only one sick of those long drawn out jerry springer style topics.

Good luck ARF West although I doubt you need it.
  • Dudebro wrote:

I'm just glad to see a war topic that's not FIA, M4H or THOR. I'm sure I'm not the only one sick of those long drawn out jerry springer style topics.

Good luck ARF West although I doubt you need it.
    I agree totaly here ;)

it adds more colour to Theta sub forum :love:

anyway Good luck with this war ARF W
  • Destruction and Mayhem

..awaits the player of that CDE alliance under nick of Jesus..

He attacked ARF West.. he attacked ALLYS and now.. he is attacking and occupying VOA active player.

I smell.. goodies :D
    So as a reputable and experienced diplomat, I am setting up a Diplomatic Pillage Expedition (DPE) in order to sign treaty of goods immigration onto my towns and islands. It has been reported to me that the goods in custody of the above named player are abused and are not even allowed basic Goods Life Rights.

That is going to change soon..

Kind regards,
    Melgarius
    Proud Diplomat of Allys
  • It comes with the job.

Especially when you are at it for long term =)

On topic:
    I hope that our interference with single player of CDE alliance wont disturb this lovely war.
    Single attack is excusable.. but 6+ inbound is truly intention to get your bum flame-grilled!

I wish I had more ships..

-Melgarius
    Diplomat of Allys
  • Ironic.. this war doesn't have much to do with FIA, Syndicate, or PTS... but we're the only ones posting here.

On some level, good work CDE. You're changing up the game. Just because people are in an alliance doesn't mean they can always hide behind it and be safe.. they have to work for it.
  • Damn I wish this guy attacked someone in my alliance, there's a lack of good targets in my area atm. Since he attacked a member of PTS can I jump in? 8o j/k I wouldn't use that as an excuse. Not to mention it sounds like this guy already bit off more than he can chew.
  • ports wrote:

Ironic.. this war doesn't have much to do with FIA, Syndicate, or PTS... but we're the only ones posting here.

On some level, good work CDE. You're changing up the game. Just because people are in an alliance doesn't mean they can always hide behind it and be safe.. they have to work for it.
    Actually I think it's more that Timy (CDE) thought he could raid our guy with no ill effects because he was in an Alliance. Our members are able and willing to fight if need be, there is no place for sheep in ARF W.

We still have recieved no contact from CDE regarding the original post in this thread.
  • CDE Diplo has quit the alliance. Another 6 members have left CDE as a result of the war. If any of them get sick of hiding their armies and actually want to come out and fight, they know where I am. :D