[QUIT] The Banned vs. [WORLD] Dominators

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• [QUIT] The Banned vs. [WORLD] Dominators

[QUIT] The Banned hereby declares WAR on [WORLD] Dominators - Round 2... 4 more terms to go.

Reason: Asmadi occupied one of our member's towns(SKAR). Then a couple days later WORLD proceeded to send another attack at SKAR's town while me and the boys were just hanging out watching the ball game. Well, we don't like uninvited guests, so we dragged the WORLD member outside and proceeded to curb stomp him into a horrible mess. (check out the CR section)

So, after this attack... me and the boys got all liquored up and chased after all WORLD members in the area... let's just say after they saw that combat report they all scattered like roaches. After about 6 -7 hours of chasing WORLD, we cornered Asmadi and gave him a huge American whoopin!

Asmadi has awakened the great beast!!!

All of WORLD shall now fall to their knees and worship the mighty Bro_Gun and beg for his forgiveness...

Asmadi you have brought this upon yourself and all WORLD members! WORLD will suffer from the implications of YOUR actions!

Terms of surrender:

# 1 WORLD must place the [BBQ] logo at the very top of their external alliance page and notify us when this has occurred... we will take a screenshot and publicize their new external alliance page.
    # 2 WORLD must kick the following 5 players from their alliance: Conqueror Who, Thwar Basher, Rommel, 123 , and Warlordpat
    # 3 Asmadi must explain all 20 steps of his 20 step plan
    # 4 Asmadi must propose marriage to Paul Atreides and Asmadi will have to say, "I love you Paul," as well.
    # 5 All of 666 demands are met by WORLD

Length of WAR: Until one of the remaining terms are met or until Bro_gun is satisfied (warning: Bro_gun likes a lot of foreplay)

Don't like my post? Then change your mind! - Kenny Powers

The post was edited 1 time, last by anynamewildo ().

• We only have 5 steps in our plan, you have completed step 1... Congrats! Unfortunately, your team will need to help you with some of the terms.

How does WORLD feel about having it first loss? Beaten after only a handful attacks and within the first 24 hours!

Try to keep your guys morale up... you got 4 more rounds to go!

You're :welcome:

Don't like my post? Then change your mind! - Kenny Powers

The post was edited 1 time, last by anynamewildo ().

• RE: Round # 2

anynamewildo wrote:

We only have 5 steps in our plan, you have completed step 1... Congrats! Unfortunately, your team will need to help you with some of the terms.

How does WORLD feel about having it first loss? Beaten after only a handful attacks and within the first 24 hours!

Try to keep your guys morale up... you got 4 more rounds to go!

You're :welcome:
    LoL if you want to consider that a victory feel free :) I think all us at WD had a good chuckle at it and our offensive scores tend to tell a different story. I would have asked him to marry me even if it wasn't a term of the war... will you mary me?! :loveU:
  • Paul Atreides wrote:

Sorry again Asmadi, my religion only allows us to mate with human beings.......
    I felt that one for u Asmadi, if he is not human then what is he. Im sure he is not a gorilla because if u say they look alike i think u would be disrespecting the poor animal.
  • The Dowry of World...

E's self help manual for the world of Ikariam is officially being published by The Banned Publishing Co. under the title E's Self-Help-Yourself to the WORLD of Ikariam

Step # 142,074 - Ask Robin Hood to contribute to the newlywed couple!
  • etherien Didnt know your a fan of his post
    he is one of th e funniest guys around
    just seeing the shadow of his post makes you ROFLMAO

Yeah and if he is contributing as the priest it would prolly go like this

"and i now join you two in holy.............................matrimony............................ can i have your ikariam account??..................im a good player .............. my main account is 800k.......................no i meant to say its b4 the 3.o patch its now 200...........btw im 21 i have lots of chicks..................no i meant to say im 14 and i have no chicks..............why are you so concerned about my age.................."

siggy
    My name is loyalty
    I die for my friends
    i like getting flamed

damn i'd LOOOOVE to hear him speak in real life
    must be funny as hellll