A note book!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• A note book!

Hey maybe you could insert a note in the game page, like on the left side under the inspect military mini-window. You may make a link that brings us a little note book page online...Thats would be very usefull. Many other online games like this one have this kind of notepad.
    Thanks for considering thing
    Offiikart

The post was edited 1 time, last by offiikart ().

• Ogame had one of these. I just use stickies on my dashboard. Macfag ftw.

However, i could see other people using this, and its no bother to code really.

T-up
  • i just remember everything, and for resources donations of other i use excel.
    i personally don't like goods for goods trades.

your sig is too large.
    and this has already been suggested before, try using search
  • Notepad, Microsoft Word/Excel, whatever-the-Mac-equivalents-are. Take your pick. All of them more functionable and reliable than any internet-based notebook application.
  • Originally posted by Sortika
    Notepad, Microsoft Word/Excel, whatever-the-Mac-equivalents-are. Take your pick. All of them more functionable and reliable than any internet-based notebook application.

But it'll be good if they open an ingame notepad like in Ogame
  • Originally posted by Sortika
    Notepad, Microsoft Word/Excel, whatever-the-Mac-equivalents-are. Take your pick. All of them more functionable and reliable than any internet-based notebook application.

All are computer-specific solutions. I often check my progress from multiple computers. Yes, I could use Google Docs or something similar, but that's really overkill. A place to throw down a dirty little text todo list would be mighty handy.
  • Originally posted by CNE
    All are computer-specific solutions. I often check my progress from multiple computers. Yes, I could use Google Docs or something similar, but that's really overkill. A place to throw down a dirty little text todo list would be mighty handy.

you do know that logging in from multiple places, can be viewed as multiple owners?
  • Originally posted by demonen
    Originally posted by CNE

you do know that logging in from multiple places, can be viewed as multiple owners?

you know that it can only be veiwed that way, in reality it isn't, also I'm sure that there are other ways they check to see if there are realy multiple owners
  • For one IP addresses often show if they are a public computer or not. Also, I'm sure that if you use multiple IP addresses it only flags your account as a possible multiple owner account, once you are flagged they probably look for patterns in the way you play and if there are two different patterns then you will probably be contacted about it and allowed to plead your case. It is simply to hard to catch a multiple owner account based on one criterion.

Anyway, back to the subject we are supposed to be talking about, I think a notebook would be useful but I wouldn't put it above anything other than minor cosmetic changes.
  • I personally play both at home and in school (did the same with Ogame) and not being able to take notes is a PAIN.
    Adding something so simple as a in-game notepad would be a really big help.

I used to log in on Ogame at home and in school for several months, I doubt they would ban becouse of it... Unless they somehow got really *CENSOR* :D
  • Another game that use it and that works very well is Travian!
    And you demonen can calm down and remember that I was just giving a idea.
    Just shut up and don't take it like a personnal insult when someone forget to search the entire forum to see if someone has already say something somewhere...
    And my sig will be the seize I want it to be...
    Thanks to everyone else who can discuss with calm =D