Who's really winning in the War?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Who's really winning in the War?

I'm asking You all to go to CRs and to look carefully into CRs and tell me who's really winning in this wars (Furry vs. PGN)?

Don't look just into farming.. look into all CRs count damage on all alliances...

Don't start to tell me how is PGN lost to many members, wings bla bla! PGN never beed strongest... Every day we're reciving new application to aliance.. We don't need HUGE alliance! We don't need to be 200-300 members to be better... we're better in whole NY even with 60-70 members!

NOW OUR TIME IS COMING!

:rolleyes:
  • what you have got to realise is that not all the CRs will get posted I have seen lots more CRs than what has been posted in the thread. So looking through that thread might give a brief snapshot of how a particular battle is going but it doesn't show all of the other combat is going on.

overall the CRs are more used as a propoganda tool rather than showing how the war is actually being won.
  • rockhopper wrote:

what you have got to realise is that not all the CRs will get posted I have seen lots more CRs than what has been posted in the thread. So looking through that thread might give a brief snapshot of how a particular battle is going but it doesn't show all of the other combat is going on.

overall the CRs are more used as a propoganda tool rather than showing how the war is actually being won.

Really? So, why we posting CR? Why we delaring war? hahahhahahhaa what a smart guy...

Do You EVEN KNOW how many CRs I didn't post? Do You have any idea how many goodies we're taking from Furry?? I'm garanteere You that You have no idea about that! :D

Why Ramon pulled back from my island? Why You pulled back from my islands? Ramon lost #1, so he pullled back to retake #1, but I'm PROMISE You that he'll lost #1 and I hope #1 too.

Just look in next period what PGN will do! :love:

Zdral is moving around! HIde in mouse hole ASP
  • I thought that this would be a sensible discussion but obviously you are not capable of holding a discussion about what is happening and just wish to spout crap.

I understand that you won't of posted all of your CRs same as Fury have not posted all of theirs, so they are used as a propoganda tool which means that your original statement of count up the CRs is false and have already proved my point for that I thank you
  • :love:

Look at this picture:

It's in last months pillages
    +2 MILION wood
    995.000 wine
    759.000 marble
    578.000 crystal
    533.000 sulphur...

And like You see I'm in 2. place.. speedie took more than me :rolleyes:

Show me Your statistics... And, don't ask Your self how I got +1 Milion total score in less than 2 months ;)
  • Fury is winning, not just in CR's but in honesty and well rewarded pride.
    We don't have to come on here and talk a bunch of smack and yell at people and try to make them feel small, to get our point across. Zdral, you think you're so much better than us, but you're not. An Elas2 member took down a pgn player by themselves.
    So stop running your mouth, you're a 34 year old MAN, not a child.
    It seems you rather fight with your mouth than with an army.
    Also, I know for a fact that half of the Ellas members don't post all of their CR's, they only post the great ones, not the meager, insignificant ones. That makes us proud and better.
    Don't bother replying back.
    You'll just say something else that I and probably others don't want to hear.
    Have a nice day! :D
  • QueenofSpades wrote:

Fury is winning, not just in CR's but in honesty and well rewarded pride.
    Also, I know for a fact that half of the Ellas members don't post all of their CR's, they only post the great ones, not the meager, insignificant ones. That makes us proud and better.

Some of "great ones"

1. Generals............................0
    2. Generals............................0
    3. Generals...........................-3
    4. Generals..........................-32
    5. Generals..........................-43
    6. Generals..........................-84
    7. Generals...........................-8
    8. Generals..........................-24
    9. Generals..........................-14
    10. Generals...........................-8

Etc. etc. etc.

ONE of PGN CR:

Generals......................-14,359

Show me ONE ELLAS CR with more than 10.000 even about 8-9 k, and here is +14 k...

Sure, I'm trying to lie... Right?

And about Ellas2, take a look again into CRs.. :phatgrin:

P.S. Can You tell me Your ingame nick?
  • Zdral, what did I say? No one wants to hear you wail.

And I said they don't always post, because no one wants to hear you go on and on about how PGN is such a great alliance. But didn't you come from a Fury alliance first? I'm pretty sure you did.

And you don't have to look far for my in game name. I mean what does my name say? Queen of Spades.

That would be it. And look harder, there are several people with high GS. And not everyone wants to boast like you, and eventually get banned.
  • AHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAH

What a girl...

NO, I didn't come from Fury... But Furry was begging me to join them before I come to PGN...

Anyway, stopping to discuss with You...

And about talking on the board, look better, who's writing on the board so much... :rolleyes:

Bye...
  • Originally this was about the war..

As someone mentioned it somewhere else, and i do share their opinion, Fury IS winning the war, and not only PGN but ALL of NY is losing it.

The Uber-Alliance against the alliance that used to be ranked 1st. Even an alliance as large as PGN, wich used to be the largest by that time, cannot compete with several smaller alliances combined. Smaller, but not that much anyway... So we're talking about I-O + I-A + TAR + MS-X + Ellas vs PGN and even MULTI joined against PGN_C.

When someone mentions that they declared war against not one but 4 alliances... Are they trying to fool anyone? Ok, so there were 4, PGN (Main alliance) + PGN_C(Not too bad for a wing, but not a fighter alliance) + PGY (Y is for youth... do you see the rest?) and RPN, wich was or would soon disband, some of their members joining up with MS-X.

Don't get me wrong, i like some of the MS-X guys... But i HATE Fury. Fury is killing this server. Soon every other alliance will be like cattle, many will join them, others enter eternal v-mode others will simply be farmed into inactivity... and then what? THEN WHAT?

Unless you are planning on disbanding Fury and starting a World War as no one has ever seen. Anyway, Ny is better off without Super Alliances.

PS: I also like Breakpoint, i think he's from I-O, it was before summer, i forgot...

I still owe him some cookies, and some lessons on Jedi Hair Tricks.

So if you see him, please tell him that. :grumble:

The post was edited 1 time, last by mush von namek ().

• I think that the rest of the world is winning the war since it is the top alliances that are fighting it out at the moment. This is giving all other alliances a chance to get ready in case this ends and like you say FURY declares war on them.
  • Amber_Leaf wrote:

I think that the rest of the world is winning the war since it is the top alliances that are fighting it out at the moment. This is giving all other alliances a chance to get ready in case this ends and like you say FURY declares war on them.
    Look again. The top alliance is Ellas, a part of Fury. In fact, in the top 10, only Champ, PGN, LOR and DTS are not Fury. And i believe it's a matter of time before LOR joins them.
  • I truly hope not. Is there an opposition to Fury? An anti-Fury super alliance? Perhaps Fury will achieve what PGN is still trying to do, world peace, but by making all Ny a part of Fury or vassal alliances.
  • Dear Mush von Namek, You know that I like You and respect You since war vs. Arr, but I'll tell You that: You're wrong my friend :)

You've no idea what's PGN now... trust me, You've no idea...

Fury can fight us for a years, but they can't beet us, they can't win this war never... Last our actions is better argument for that... And call it START... Next period will explain to You everything...

We don't need Champ, DTS, or any other alliance if they scare Fury or whatever is reason, we'll fight alone like we did until now... I know that champ will 99.9 % join them... I know that they canceled some Garnison treaty with PGN members after ONE post on the board "why champ giving garnison treaty to PGN members"...

I know very well that we'll have about 50-60-70 members all time who's ready for fight... and it's more than enough.... I don't need even 50, 10 is enough... :)

Anyway, like I said, we'll see who'll win.
    ;)
  • RE: Wrong :)

zdral wrote:

Dear Mush von Namek, You know that I like You and respect You since war vs. Arr, but I'll tell You that: You're wrong my friend :)

You've no idea what's PGN now... trust me, You've no idea...

Fury can fight us for a years, but they can't beet us, they can't win this war never... Last our actions is better argument for that... And call it START... Next period will explain to You everything...

We don't need Champ, DTS, or any other alliance if they scare Fury or whatever is reason, we'll fight alone like we did until now... I know that champ will 99.9 % join them... I know that they canceled some Garnison treaty with PGN members after ONE post on the board "why champ giving garnison treaty to PGN members"...

I know very well that we'll have about 50-60-70 members all time who's ready for fight... and it's more than enough.... I don't need even 50, 10 is enough... :)

Anyway, like I said, we'll see who'll win.
    ;)
    Zdral I know that English is probably not your first language but can you try and not use different tences in the same sentence since it makes it really difficult to read and understand
  • Sorry, I know that's my English is bad, but I'm sure You can understand all what I want to say... Maybe You want to understand? :D

Anyway, FURY CAN'T WIN.

Do You understand that? If You can't just go and keep watching CRs...
  • Is it possible that FURY is such a failure that they now need Champ as well to help them? LOL! That is most pathetic thing I have ever seen in any game, ALL server against PGN! Makes me proud to be a part of PGN, which seems to be last non-vassal alliance on this server! Or is there anyone else out there?