New alliance The Holy Roman Empire (HRE)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• New alliance The Holy Roman Empire (HRE)

1.HolyRomanEmpire
    2.HRE
    3. Founder(Emperor Patrick)
    4. Contact person(Emperor Patrick)
    5. Current Rank of Alliance:234
    6. The Holy Roman Empire is a collection of small City-States united
    together by their common religion or interest. They work together and
    expand to become great peoples.

- Only one Member would like more to join.
    - Current Allies: ikariam slayers
    - [iks]
    - Current Enemies:None so far.

We would like more members to join the Holy Roman Empire. It does not matter if you believe in religion we can still work together in common interest. When more members join we will become like a Constitutional Monarchy were the King/Emperor has limited power and he can be over ruled by the alliances Parliment which will be made up of members of the alliance who are elected into that position every few months of course their will be a score you must have to be a member of Goverment. Their will be all sorts of ranks for all people to fit their score. This alliance is a peaceful one but if we are provoked then we will retaliate. Please join so that we can become a great alliance in Delta!
  • wow tiny alliance---------------- : minigun: *Your alliance*:missilelauncher : : sm: yellow dud my alliance member and purple dude yours...

: borg: ...............Lol just kidd'n we wont attack u guys : lol: : devillol: : rockon: : respect:

: warover: : closed:

+1 Verbal Warn.
    Please don't use more then 5 smileys in a post :)
    ~Lect
  • Dude your going to get your but kicked if you don't stop the spam in the world section!
    Beware Daggar333,I know your coordinates and I'm not afraid to use them.

On another note,I return your congratulations! :)
  • i thought i had you on my ignore list.............ooo typo thats y.........well levianthan id liek to say its been nice talking to you but it hasnt.........so see ya
  • 3 members now also we are ranked at 204. We are getting their. :D Also the Holy Roman Empires Constitution has been created. Only allowed to be viewed to members.
  • We are growing

The alliance is growing, though at a very moderate pace. Joining now will ensure a high ranking postion as our alliance and influence grows. Feel free to join us. We do not have minimum score caps or limitations of any kind other than following the constitution of the alliance which is not unlike any other alliance's general rules of operations.

You may contact me, in name game is Patrochilus on the Delta server.

Head Diplomat of Ω Empire
    Diplomat ΩHRE
    Patrochilus
  • Update for the page

I was unable to update this because i got banded for saying a bad word
    which i do not think is really bad. Bad language is common ireland we
    curse alot. Anyway enough about that. To get back on topic the alliance
    has 10 members currently. Peace treatys with: Imperial guard,
    Athenians, ByzantineEmpire,
    Senate Of Gods and AustriansUnited. The alliance joined a Confederation which is know as the Omegan Empire. The current members of the Confederation are: 1.)ΩSOG 2.)ΩHRE 3.)ΩAUT 4.)-REΩ- The Confederation is prospering so you should consider joining. We will give you more details when you want to join. Anyway we have a rank of 166 So join so that you can expand with us.
  • Hey Patrick

Sorry but alliance was going nowhere I wish you good luck though I hope we can still be friends.

Plus more pressure is taken off now that i'm only a diplomat :D
  • Leviathan wrote:

Dude your going to get your but kicked if you don't stop the spam in the world section!
    Beware Daggar333,I know your coordinates and I'm not afraid to use them.

On another note,I return your congratulations! :)

Damn Daggar stop posting things that are unnecessary!
    Or get your alliance ready because we will pillage you if you don't stop what you're doing.

Go HRE! Recruit more members but get ready for us to :P