Delta, server health and THL Coz

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Delta, server health and THL Coz

The Crimson Pirates v THL war was started many months ago, but as peace negotiations have recently failed some things need to be said.

I am new to delta server and was not present when CP's leader Venus declared on Coz and HORDE, but I have talked to all the leadership involved extensively. The original issue was simple. An 800k Coz player kept pillaging a CP player with a much smaller account and Venus asked them to stop when it became oppressive. Coz leadership seemed to be disorganized; Venus ended up talking with the general at the time, Warchild, who told V that she'd get a response in 72 hours.

She did not.

The fact is that Coz supports players who make a habit of using their large accounts to pillage small players out of the game, and failed and continues to fail to engage in diplomacy over the issue.

Delta's shrinking. There's only 3400 accounts listed in the high score list, how many inactive or in vmode? 1000? How many of your islands are desolate? And we reasonably ask Coz to not drive more players out of the game. Their response is to blow us off. Well, that's their right.

So of course Venus declared war, not caring if THL outnumbers us or is happy to use tactics like going on 9v1 or however many they can manage. What are they trying to prove by doing so, that they got more active players than us and can coordinate? Yes, granted. Are they trying to have fun, or just make more players go vmode or inactive?

Do they have any regard to fairness, sportsmanship, or fun except for themselves?

Where is this headed to for delta? The rest of the server seems to be scared of THL so avoids crossing swords with them directly, but the fact is Coz needs to be opposed -- for the health of the server.

Their policy of letting their players attack small players and drive them out of the game may be fine for healthy games where the server is so crowded that new players continually make up for the loss of old ones. But islands are emptying, pepole are going inactive, new players just not making up for the exodus of the old.

Surely some of this is due to the 3.2 update being so bad, sure, but that's exactly why alliances like Coz that encourage attacks by large players on small ones and don't allow for mercy NEED to be opposed.

Dplomacy is a part of the game for a reason-- it's a game and we're all people here to have fun, but sometimes we need to talk, to communicate in earnest. If somene stops having fun because someone else is attacking them too much, and they ask for mercy, let it be granted at least for a time. if someone else gets their jollies by pounding much smaller players out of the game, do we need them on delta?

CP originally approached Coz to discuss this issue reasonably and got the run-around. More recently we tried to discuss this issue again in peace talks. HORDE leadership was very easy to work with and agreed on all fronts. However Coz leadership, after we presented a very reasonable peace agreement, refuses to even return PMs.

I have listened to HORDE and Coz's take on the situation -- basically that Venus is impatient -- and was willing to give credence to their side, until the peace negotiations stalled solely because of artisans of Coz stopping communication for no reason I can tell.

While we respect individual Coz players and have no further issues with HORDE, war will continue until til peace is reached and Coz joins the mainstream of delta alliances by engaging in reasonable diplomacy and promoting server health.

I hope Coz leadership takes this post in the spirit it is intended-- an outside perspective from someone new to the server, a needed reality check, an appeal to engage in reasonable diplomacy.

I hope the rest of the server sees the situation with clear eyes and brave heart, and chooses to take appropriate action.

It's fun being the big fish in a small pond. But if you eat all the little fish, there won't be anyone left to swim with.

--Contessa, Diplomat o' the Crimson Pirates

The post was edited 2 times, last by Contessa C ().

• RE: Delta, server health and THL Coz

Contessa C wrote:

The Crimson Pirates v THL war was started many months ago, but as peace negotiations have recently failed some things need to be said.

I am new to delta server and was not present when CP's leader Venus declared on Coz and HORDE, but I have talked to all the leadership involved extensively. The original issue was simple. An 800k Coz player kept pillaging a CP player with a much smaller account and Venus asked them to stop when it became oppressive. Coz leadership seemed to be disorganized; Venus ended up talking with the general at the time, Warchild, who told V that she'd get a response in 72 hours.

She did not.

The fact is that Coz supports players who make a habit of using their large accounts to pillage small players out of the game, and failed and continues to fail to engage in diplomacy over the issue.

Delta's shrinking. There's only 3400 accounts listed in the high score list, how many inactive or in vmode? 1000? How many of your islands are desolate? And we reasonably ask Coz to not drive more players out of the game. Their response is to blow us off. Well, that's their right.

So of course Venus declared war, not caring if THL outnumbers us or is happy to use tactics like going on 9v1 or however many they can manage. What are they trying to prove by doing so, that they got more active players than us and can coordinate? Yes, granted. Are they trying to have fun, or just make more players go vmode or inactive?

Do they have any regard to fairness, sportsmanship, or fun except for themselves?

Where is this headed to for delta? The rest of the server seems to be scared of THL so avoids crossing swords with them directly, but the fact is Coz needs to be opposed -- for the health of the server.

Their policy of letting their players attack small players and drive them out of the game may be fine for healthy games where the server is so crowded that new players continually make up for the loss of old ones. But islands are emptying, pepole are going inactive, new players just not making up for the exodus of the old.

Surely some of this is due to the 3.2 update being so bad, sure, but that's exactly why alliances like Coz that encourage attacks by large players on small ones and don't allow for mercy NEED to be opposed.

Dplomacy is a part of the game for a reason-- it's a game and we're all people here to have fun, but sometimes we need to talk, to communicate in earnest. If somene stops having fun because someone else is attacking them too much, and they ask for mercy, let it be granted at least for a time. if someone else gets their jollies by pounding much smaller players out of the game, do we need them on delta?

CP originally approached Coz to discuss this issue reasonably and got the run-around. More recently we tried to discuss this issue again in peace talks. HORDE leadership was very easy to work with and agreed on all fronts. However Coz leadership, after we presented a very reasonable peace agreement, refuses to even return PMs.

I have listened to HORDE and Coz's take on the situation -- basically that Venus is impatient -- and was willing to give credence to their side, until the peace negotiations stalled solely because of artisans of Coz stopping communication for no reason I can tell.

While we respect individual Coz players and have no further issues with HORDE, war will continue until til peace is reached and Coz joins the mainstream of delta alliances by engaging in reasonable diplomacy and promoting server health.

I hope Coz leadership takes this post in the spirit it is intended-- an outside perspective from someone new to the server, a needed reality check, an appeal to engage in reasonable diplomacy.

I hope the rest of the server sees the situation with clear eyes and brave heart, and chooses to take appropriate action.

It's fun being the big fish in a small pond. But if you eat all the little fish, there won't be anyone left to swim with.

--Contessa, Diplomat o' the Crimson Pirates
    I honestly don't know whether to laugh at this or seriously guide you towards the light.

I'll take the higher ground here and help you out a bit knowing that you are new to this server. Before you post a topic like this on the forum, I would seriously advise you to check into some facts first. You can start with the Delta forum archives and take a look at the wars CP was involved in during the time of the events that led us to war. I find it very disturbing that you are accusing us of picking on this one lower account while at the same time declaring on 5 or 6 alliances in which when you add their total scores up still barely matched the total score of your one alliance. We picked on 1 guy! You picked on entire NOOB alliances! I encourage you to contact the diplomats from the ND, SA, DOK, BARCA, and whichever other lowly alliances CP attacked during that time. Let's ask them what they think of your post here.

I'd also like to point out where you like to isolate this one incident that led us to war, we can present several cases to your one showing how we actually have taken NOOBs under our wings, given them tips, given them resources, as well as military assistance against those who have picked on them. In fact I'll point you to the archives again. I specifically remember seeing a post geared towards HORDE (before COZ) in which several players from other alliances praised us for our actions, while not understanding why others thought the great HORDE was pegged as the bad guys.

The fact of the matter is that CP has been every bit the bully that you accuse THL of being. It's all in the archives. You are fooling no one with your call for Delta to put us in our place, without first reflecting on your own actions as an alliance. You as an individual may have not been involved with it, but as a leader, you have taken ownership of it when you start pointing fingers here.

About diplomacy, both Coz and HORDE talked with CP. Your leader didn't like our response so, as your leader stated, "war continues". It's as simple as that.

Risky
  • Risky, thank you for replying in earnest. So often these forums are used for PR and spin and not genuine attempts at communication.

It is not true that Venus didn't like your and artisan's reply and that's the end of it. Where things left off were that Venus had presented artisans with the archives of her conversations with Warchild and the ball was in artisan's court to let us know her assessment of the evidence. It's been over a week and we have received no reply, nor did artisans reply to my friendly "happy new year" in-game PM.

As for these other alliances (ND, SA, DOK, BARCA) I will contact their diplomats and see what's up with them. I know that you are wrong about BARCA though, it was not the case that CP was bullying them. I requested the war declaration on BARCA myself solely because I was defending my islands against HORDE members who were occupying a low-score BARCA town and wished to have the bashing rule lifted so I could air-strike. No other BARCA member was targeted, nor was that BARCA member attacked beyond that which was necessary to free his town. Sad to say he has since deleted his account, a situation which was recently repeated when HORDE members occupied another small player for a long time to attack my city on another island.

A third incident springs to mind. Cass, an 8k TS player who shares my islands has been pillaged by multiple HORDE and Coz players 6 times daily for the past few weeks and recently went into vmode to escape the attacks. I would understand probing her, as you all hunt unsuccessfully for my troops, but pillaging and looting an 8k TS player? After hearing her story I offered to send her goods but she refused, saying they'd just be pillaged away again soon.

I discussed these attacks with GenBullD of HORDE and he was seemingly appalled. I hope and trust that he put a stop to it from HORDE, but I have no diplomatic contact with Coz as they will not return my PMs, and as the attacks continued Cass has gone vmode. I hope she returns.

If I have personally seen 3 small players driven out of the game by Coz and HORDE in the short time that I've been playing Delta, how many others are out there?

edited to add: Risky, you and HORDE have been consistently responsive to diplomacy and I do not doubt that you have helped newbies. In my experience it is Coz that is unresponsive, undiplomatic and really the issue. I know you're part of a coalition and support each other, but you are clearly distinct alliances and have different approaches to diplomacy. Like I said in my original post that CP no longer has issues with HORDE, save a formal peace agreement.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Contessa C ().

• @ Contessa - I am the one that attacked your member
    there where three reasons for this
    a) he planted a mobile colony on my island (normaly distinguishable by the amount of warehouses)
    b) when I politely asked him what he was up to I got a smacktard reply
    c) he stacked a lot of loot there with no defence
    I attacked him twice and venus went to war over it. thats the short and sweet of it. our leadership at the time did try resolve the matter diplomaticaly obviously to no avail

V is quick to declare a war and now when things arent quite going her way she gets players like you to post the "poor we are being victimised" shpeel - why isnt she here undoing what she created?

Its quite simple, if you own a tag of an alliance in a war you can expect to be attacked some or other time. and yes actualy 25 on 1 is nice if you can do it. My sentiments are if you cant handle being attacked get out of the war by dropping tags. remember every military action costs gold so if you think we launch huge attacks on 8k accounts for fun then you're as nutty as your leader.

Lastly - yes I aslo noticed players falling out of ikarium but I find it laughable that you think its Coz's fault - doubly so because venus wasnt interested in resolving the matter and instead declared a war she cant win
  • That is an interesting way of putting it Contessa. Let me simplify this for everyone in your own words:

"I requested the war declaration on BARCA myself solely because I was defending my islands against HORDE members who were occupying a low-score BARCA town and wished to have the bashing rule lifted so I could air-strike."

"I hope the rest of the server sees the situation with clear eyes and brave heart, and chooses to take appropriate action."

I'd say you answered your question as to how the rest of Delta sees this war. CP has consistently attacked and declared war on small alliances claiming it was because they were aiding us...yet you now ask everyone to come to your aid?

"And we reasonably ask Coz to not drive more players out of the game. Their response is to blow us off. Well, that's their right."

I appreciate you respecting my rights but why would I intentionally drive away players if you say our goal is to farm smaller players...seems counter-productive. And as far as hitting smaller CP players, I believe it was Lord Nazgul who attacked Teddy (a 25k TS player at the time) with nearly that much in GS alone. Didn't see any CP cries of unfair then...and you didn't see any from Coz either.

"THL outnumbers us or is happy to use tactics like going on 9v1 or however many they can manage."

-Well, I've just got one word for that...IMPRESSIVE! I've said it before...don't declare war on someone bigger than you and then complain that they are bigger than you! I think we've all heard that sob story enough.

"If somene stops having fun because someone else is attacking them too much, and they ask for mercy, let it be granted at least for a time"

-Well, two things to add here. First off...we showed mercy to Carnage because he asked for it...the deal was we'd leave him alone if he'd keep his GS down...we see where that got us. He's now at 30k GS. Second - If this is CP's way of asking for mercy I can't speak for everyone in Coz or THL but I'm sure it would be granted. I think we've been consistent from the beginning in saying that this would end when CP asked for it to end.

You seem like a reasonable person, so it might be best if you and your alliance ask your leader to allow you to carry out the diplomatic negotiations instead of your leader who seems completely unreasonable.
  • Quit Crying

If you dont like war get out of that alliance and find an alliance that is more suitable for you. These guys you are talking about did not have to quit the game if they didn't want to, all they had to do is drop the TAG of your alliance and COZ would have left them alone (Unless they were running their mouth the whole time). I have been in "Horde" before and left that alliance due to leadership issues at that time, but everyone in "Horde" and "COZ" are great players and most of them are still "in game" friends of mine. If your younger players don't like being in war then tell them to leave the alliance and not the game.
  • Contessa,

There is a lot of history between CP and Horde. Much of it is unknown to both of us. What I remember from the last war was that your alliance has a flare for twisting information on the forums. Many call it propaganda. I’ve read your message above and it appears sincere and thoughtful, for that I thank you, yet I would like to point out that at the same time you continue to intertwine opinions and facts (as others before you have)…thus the propaganda continues.

For example, I believe it’s true when you say that the server is dying and people are leaving. But I also believe the game is dying. Nobody enjoys the new game dynamics, people are leaving from every alliance, and activity decreases across all servers. I’m considering walking away myself, but I digress. The fact that you take this server information (fact) and associate responsibility with a specific alliance (opinion) is an example of propaganda. It becomes just plain sad when you take it to the next level and use it as a calling for others to join your cause. Do you honestly believe this war has any more real effect on server population than any other war has?

If you would like I can identify more points where you are mixing opinion and fact, then using it as a foundation to consider yourself morally right and us as ethically wrong. This foundation is flawed in its use of opinion and it is these points of contention that bring about arguments. It is these points that are the root cause of all breakdowns in true diplomatic negotiations. While I appreciate your effort I have yet to see you figure this out and transcend into true diplomacy.

Leaderships has asked that we do not play a propaganda game with you here since Ikariam, in it’s essence, is a game not played on the forums. However, I see your post as an earnest attempt at negotiations and I felt compelled to reply. I see Arti also responded and this is a good sign for you. Please do not consider me involved; only sharing an observation. I hope I’ve been helpful. Thank you and enjoy your holidays.

Breakpoint
  • Well, well, Contessa - what a lot of words!

By your continual criticism of Coz and your occasional praise of Horde, I get the distinct impression that you are desperately trying to drive a wedge between Coz and Horde.

In case if that is what you are trying, I can say that the leaders of both alliances stand steadfast. We agreed on the terms for the end of the war and to follow risky, the reply we received from V was "well then we fight more" - that seems fairly clear to me and to risky.

But I am sure that you wouldn't resort to such tactics - would you?

As for further talks, V's last reply also seems clear...
    "If you wish to keep chatting about this let me know as I now have the vote of most of our core members, I will handle all talks from here out".

I do however apologise for not finding the time at an otherwise very busy period to reply to your PM and wishing CP a Happy New Year too. Oh and thanks for letting me know that you are now CP's diplomat. Any idea who will take over if the rumour is true about you forming your own alliance?

Sorry, I must go, the yappy dog next dog is distracting me. Always demanding attention....!

The post was edited 1 time, last by artisans ().

• Artisans,
    I am pleased to see you will respond to me here even if you wouldn't in game.

Wedges between you and HORDE are your own business and if they exist, your own doing. I just call 'em like I see 'em. If HORDE weren't as diplomatic and suave as they have been, or if you had been more reasonable in your private dealings with me, I would have nothing to comment on. Personally, when I ran my coalition, we had a great coalition diplomacy team that spoke for the coalition and gave it that united and VERY responsive voice that you seem to be lacking. Take a tip from someone who's been there.

Your statements about the peace talks are contradictory. First you say V said the war continues and that's the end of it, but then you acknowledge that V is waiting on you to respond to her.

If I do form my own alliance it would be a steadfast friend to all who fight in just causes, or even just for fun, but who approach diplomacy with others on a straightforward and human basis, who care about server health and fairness and who promote good gameplay in all ways.

I don't have the time to respond individually to the rest of those who responded, but none of your responses address what I myself have seen in the short time I've been on Delta.

Three smaller players (one from Barca, two unallied) were driven out of the game by Coz and HORDE actions, and until I brought the issue to the board here, Coz would not respond to my PMs. This is not a war issue. None of the players involved were CP.

I am not complaining about the war. Indeed I think you had 20-30 players attacking me a week ago. I laughed, still laugh and have #1 in opoints (unless Louis has caught up to me again, darn him). Put 60 players against me and the results will be the same. (BTW I am bringing more of my mates from my home server over. I figure if I account for 30 of you, it should take 6 of us to win, give or take.)

I don't know what went on in the past, if CP were bullies or if Coz and HORDE have many great players. I am making a public indictment of Coz's lack of diplomacy and disregard for smaller players at a time when the server is clearly shrinking. This seems to be in accord with V's declaration of war but is based on what I personally have observed.

Artisans, please contact me in private if you are now serious about wishing to pursue diplomacy.
  • @contessa
    The same old tricks from the same old dogs , all this is more CEG double talk .
    I am not invlolved in these negotiatins , this is simply my observarions
    I have experience trying to negotiate with V myself , back in the early days of this fude , it is a futile and maddening experience . That is not intended to be a slight
    against her , it is simply a tactic she employs , One
    she uses very effectivly .

One piece of advice , i would give you ; is never take anything V says
    , logs or no logs, at face value .

if you are new to the diplomat position , I suggest you do your home work . our alliance have been fighting for almost 2 years ,this current war is the 3rd by my count , and I doubt it will end any time soon . This current war , was started by you guys because you thought HORDE was weak when we divided the alliance to form THL . it was pure opportunism that has backfired on your alliance . Any excuses about us attacking lower ranked players was pure pertext .

as for an appeal other players to rid the server of THL or claims that THL is the cause of server depopulation , that is pure fantasy . the rest of the server is all to happy to have THL occupied with CP or CEG or what ever you want to call your self these days .

the war you started gives the largest millitary group on the server something to play with and chew on and in effect keeps the rest of the server safe .

they have no interest in helping you or seeing the war end , as it is in their best interest that the war continue .
    :rocketlauncher: Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings ... ... they did it by killing all those who opposed them :minigun:
  • Ikken, I dunno CEG history really, nor do I have the time this week to dig into it.

I know what I personally witnessed; two little player delete their accounts during/after THL occupations, and Cass an 8k TS player go vmode after being pillaged and looted daily by multiple Coz players.

I know what everyone can see-- only 3400 accounts listed in the high score list, islands empty, people quitting.

I witnessed Coz/HORDE directly cause 3 (non CP) players to quit. Only 3 out of some 3000, but that's just what I personally saw over the past month, so how many other cases are out there?

I know what I experienced; diplomatic outreach to Coz not returned.

I know this echoes the charges V made in her war declaration-- abusive pillaging of small players, unresponsive diplomacy. You say the charges are untrue, or just a pretext-- I dunno, but I do know that when I attempted to help peace negotiations they stalled while waiting for a response from Coz...

Until now, after this thread, artisans did contact V to finally pick up negotiations. I hope this marks the beginning of a fruitful discussion not just over the current war but also over proper treatment of new players.

Finally, as to the rest of the server, I will certainly respect our new friends' requests to stay out of the limelight, but I appreciate all of your support.
  • I'm not from Delta, but Contessa your posts are frankly insulting.

You claim to be wanting diplomacy and then type up posts full of double meanings?

Like this for example.

Contessa C wrote:

Artisans,
    (BTW I am bringing more of my mates from my home server over. I figure if I account for 30 of you, it should take 6 of us to win, give or take.)
  • Does it matter why I post in the Delta section? It's a forum, you don't control it. This topic looked interesting.

And do I need to spell it out for you? You're claiming that this COZ alliance is so weak that you would only need 6 members to defeat it. If so, why hasn't CP already done that?

Report my post away, there was nothing wrong with it.
  • Forte, if you played on Delta I think you'd understand. Anyway, this is the diplomacy section where one must stay on topic, and you are spamming my thread with your off-topic posts. If you wish to discuss the CP v Coz war, please use our war thread. This thread is for discussion of server health, Coz diplomacy and abusive treatment of new players, as I personally witnessed.

Moreover I still don't see where you are coming from with this charge of "double meaning". Seems like my sentence you quoted was pretty simple to interpret. Are you a native English speaker?
  • Okay, fine.

There was no double meaning, that was a straight up insult then. I'm not off-topic at all. It takes two for diplomacy to work, and frankly you aren't helping.
  • I definitely am helping, since before I created this thread, Coz wouldn't respond to our PMs at all. Hard to have diplomacy when one side won't even speak.

Since this thread they've responded to CP both in this thread and in game. Definitely a step in the right direction.

In any case, if anyone was insulted they should say so for themselves, I think.
  • @contessa ,
    don't wine when someone calls you on your propaganda . Fortes point was that he saw through your "bla bla bla THL is evil "spiel and saw it for what it was a lame attempt at propaganda , it was so transparent that even someone from another sever who probably does not know the back story on the war could see through it .
    your attempts at diplomacy are a total fraud , CEG/CP never has been and never will be serious about diplomacy ,they talk talk talk , in an attempt to throw their enemies off their game and perhaps sucker some other alliance into helping them . CEG/CP have done this more times than I can count it is an old trick that has long since run it's course , no one believes you any more .

If you truly believe that V is serious about diplomacy and peace between our alliances you are the biggest sucker on the server , she has pulled the wool over your eyes and fooled you good , for that i give her my congratulations for the efficient use of disposable minions .

In all serious Contessa , if you really believe what you are saying you have been duped big time .

@ V :
    nice to see you have not lost your touch V , words are weapons you use them well .
    :rocketlauncher: Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings ... ... they did it by killing all those who opposed them :minigun:

The post was edited 1 time, last by ikken ().

• I'd like to start by saying, if you're that worried about the dwinding number of players on Delta, why not have those people you're bringing over start new accounts instead of recycling your main ones over and over again? Just a thought...

I've been less than active for a little while, so I'm not up to date on all the recent developments, but as COZ diplomat when this war started, I think I'm somewhat qualified to tell you...you're greatly over estimating your alliance leaders' willingness to negotiate. How many times did they contact me before declaring war? None at all. When I simply asked for more information regarding their views on what had happened to spark the tensions, how many replies did I receive? Not a single one. Don't get me wrong, I don't care that you're warmongers with short tempers, some of my best friends fit that same description....but own up to it. Don't try to play victim when things stop going your way.

Ok, server health...everyone should band with cp against COZ because we like to target people who can't defend themselves, or people who aren't particularly interested in fighting wars here? Is that really the kind of high ground you want to claim with a history like this one:

Crimson Pirates vs. NationDeveloperAs our swords start to get rusty; we, The Crimson Pirates are declaring war on the NationDeveloper (N-D). I won’t give a lame excuse as to why we want this war; we don’t like them and want the bashing rule lifted so our conflict can continue. The terms to end the war are as followed:
    1) That the members of (N-D) upgrade one GR of Crimson Pirates per member
    2) That all members of (N-D) donate heavily to their islands since many are leeches.
    3) That Hum Tum drops his tag and (N-D) dissolves.
    These terms can be met voluntarily or by force from us, either way is fine. The war will end when 2 or more terms are met. :pirate:
    Venus
    Leader of Crimson Pirates

Crimson Pirates vs. Trade GodsOur swords are itching to be used for more than back scratchers so we are declaring war on Trade Gods . Terms to end this war will be when we feel that diplomatic talks will be enough again. I am very stubborn so this may take a while. Or when we feel that Trade Gods can't stand the party anymore. Or in 3 months, whichever is met first.
    Venus
    Leader of Crimson Pirates

Crimson Pirates vs. Dragoons Of Kro -[DoK], Amyntas - [AMY], and NationDeveloper - [N-D]We, Crimson Pirates, decided that it is time to enjoy the battles again. We are declaring war on DoK, AMY, and N-D, as they have lots of loot to take. This war will end when we have filled our warehouse and completed all the upgrades we wish.

Crimson Pirates vs AllianceWe are adding the alliance Alliance to our war list... They wanted us to sign a silly agreement when one of our players attacked one of their members. We do not accept their agreement and want to attack as many times as we please. This war will end when 90 days has passed.

Good thing you saved Delta from the unreasonable and ruthless tactics employed by alliances like TUX and N-D...who knows where we'dbe if you hadn't foiled their evil plots. And that last one looks to be especially diplomatic.

I really don't care that you rush into war with anybody that doesn't make continuous concessions to cp leadership, it's their alliance to run that way if they so choose, as long as they're willing to face the consequences. However, if you think cp hypocrisy is seen throughout Delta as anything but that, you're very much mistaken.