Best Alliance(s) & Best Player(s) Voting.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Can't vote for my own alliance obviously so my order would be:

1) VkG (not empire since now it seems they're trying to build a name and be nice and stuff)
    2) Ares (probably too little conflicts there for me but they seem like a fun crowd)
    3) DiG (i like the name)

Top player I've seen and my only criteria is battle skill and strategy

1. Hos your Mama ( unbelievable, he's always got troops everywhere, defending, attacking, and sending reinforcements at the same time.)
    2. Talista, Arabelle, Shiraste (I don't know about one on one, maybe it was luck maybe it was strategy , but together they really put a fork in my plans.. maybe I should've told you that I was trying to free my mab to get OUT of the ARES core and not further in, that would've made things easier :P)
    3. Dutchhans ( I live on some of his islands, and I think every hitter in every major alliance has had a mab on those islands trying to get to him)

Now , back to my dwellings
  • For best alliances I vote
    1) Offlers Titans
    2)ARES

There are so many great players but i have to vote only three so here are my votes
    1)Morphius : he is a great leader for Ragnarok
    2)St Adrian :he is number 1 on the total score list
  • Won't comment on an alliance, I just don't know enough about the top 15-20 to have an opinion.

I would have to say Spu00rst.

He's the person every alliance dreams about having in their ranks. He's mature, even keeled, good natured and most of all - he works diligently until he has an almost scary understanding of game mechanics. He's the one who created the 30 diveboat/1 ram wave attack. 30 balloon/1 hoplite to kill mortars, etc. etc. etc. You wouldn't believe all the stuff he came up with over the past month.

Bouddicca, for doing her best to protect her alliance.
    Arabelle for role playing a real sweet heart - which I'm sure she is in RL too.

Motopia for just kick'n butt on the battlefield
  • 1. ARES--have alwas held strong to their ideals
    2. Jolly-great bunch of guys and glad I got to know them.
    3. Empire-a new alliance that might actually be an ally of POFF.
    4. wolf pack
    5. titans
    6. tcs

1.nfrann-an admirable gent thats always up for a fight.
    2.boudicca-one who is a true diplomat
    3.thanlong,unknown victory, aalkide, firefly for being the best I am a student to your growth
    4. SAKER, King plunder--all those that fight a good fight
    5. the peace makers
  • And the award goes too..

Best Alliance:

Runners-up:
    1. POFF
    2. Ragnarok
    3. DiG, BkM, VKG & Jolly

Runners- up:
    1. 15 Mexicans
    2. Arabelle
    3. Eredetg, Eric the Red, Eredeth & Saker

Congrats to all! =]
    Sometimes me think "what is friend?"
    And then me say, "friend is someone to share last cookie with."
  • Here's my story...

I posted here thinking this thread was reasonably impartial, and I was beginning to take it quite seriously... until the Best Player runner ups turn out to be Erik the Red , and Eredeth ..and that is when I realized that all this was a practical joke.
  • Byakugan wrote:

Here's my story...

I posted here thinking this thread was reasonably impartial, and I was beginning to take it quite seriously... until the Best Player runner ups turn out to be Erik the Red , and Eredeth ..and that is when I realized that all this was a practical joke.
    The opinions of the players of World Eta are a joke? Or perhaps the moderator cannot count?
  • Mirarik wrote:

Byakugan wrote:

Here's my story...

The opinions of the players of World Eta are a joke? Or perhaps the moderator cannot count?
    I think the main problem would be the limited sample size.

In my opinion there should be different categories as well, as best "player" has so many different meanings.
  • Here's my story...

Sounds to me like someone is just feelin a bit sorry for himself. I mean really dude its not like 3 people voted and they were all Eric the Red. I would like to personally wish you better luck in the next vote, and for someone who doesn't care you seem pretty upset about it.
  • Hookah wrote:

Here's my story...

Sounds to me like someone is just feelin a bit sorry for himself. I mean really dude its not like 3 people voted and they were all Eric the Red. I would like to personally wish you better luck in the next vote, and for someone who doesn't care you seem pretty upset about it.

HA!!!

No matter what the out come would have been, someone like Byacoonass, would be butt hurt,

I agree with SAKER! Hey MOD can we start a thread about worst alliance and players?

It would be all in fun'

HA!
  • Mirarik, I'm sure your counting is fine...

Lets see, who voted for Eric the Red and Eredeth :

Dark Terminus (whose opinion is irrelevant anyways)
    Hookah (who has to vote for Eric The Red because they can't live without eachother)
    Eric The Red (who must have broken Hookah's heart when he voted for Kodiak17k, I hope you two made up)
    Kodiak17K (who secretly wants Hookah out of the way, so he can have Eric the Red all to himself)

You see threads like these make players like Eric The Red think they're actually among the best... that's dangerous.. and funny at the same time.

And yes, lets vote for the most despised players on ETA.. I'm hoping i've offended enough people to win that one at least.
  • Byakugan wrote:

Mirarik, I'm sure your counting is fine...

Hookah (who has to vote for Eric The Red because they can't live without eachother)
    Eric The Red (who must have broken Hookah's heart when he voted for Kodiak17k, I hope you two made up)
    Kodiak17K (who secretly wants Hookah out of the way, so he can have Eric the Red all to himself)

You see threads like these make players like Eric The Red think they're actually among the best... that's dangerous.. and funny at the same time.

And yes, lets vote for the most despised players on ETA.. I'm hoping i've offended enough people to win that one at least.

Byakugan please leave me out of this discussion as my post clearly shows I didn´t put a vote in for Eric (although he was a candidate among many)!

Think before you post...
  • Byakugan wrote:

Mirarik, I'm sure your counting is fine...

Offended enough people, Its a free online game dude! your pathetic words and your trying to be like Saker doesnot offend me! Nor does it offend most,

There is nothing u can say or do on a internet game to "offend" me.

The only list that i can think of right now that you would make #1 would be the most pathetic! :thumbsup:

LOL!!!

Then again, maybe a list of " i wish i could be like Saker" then you might make # 1 on that one also. :thumbsup:

You shouldnt be so butt hurt. your "leader" (cough cough....) made the list , hell even His alliance made the list.

And i do also beleive as much as i didnt want to, i voted for BkM and Saker. :thumbdown:

Anyway, if the MODs will let us make a most hated players, and most hated alliance, maybe .. just maybe you might get on it.

But you have to be a good lil girl, and dont back talk mommy, you know the hated mother doesnt like back talk!! :sm:
  • Well, this thread was meant to be on the positive side of Eta. It was ignore differences between players and alliances and comment and complement others.

Since this has led to nothing but trolling, I do doubt a worst alliance/player's thread will be constructive in any manner.

Also, this thread has served its purpose. Once again, congratulations to all winners and runners up.

Thread closed. :locked: