How sad.... no Honour what so ever ...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• How sad.... no Honour what so ever ...

let me start with a brief introduction of myself,

I am *****,leader of the ******

I have heard your request but like some more info,
    for instance how would the attackers communicate from alliance to alliance,
    more then once have people tried to overthrow NF with multiple alliances declaring war,

alas every time they kept the upperhand, the way I see it is simple,

they are 80% attackers and most alliances are not, for multiple alliances to overthrow NF I think better tactics are needed,

for instance one basher alliance filled with only the attacking members of the participating alliances, this way communications have less relay stations and take less time,

A coalision agaisnt NF is the best way to do it.

But a huge coalisition.

Don't worry ,anyone likes NF without beeing one of them! they have bin p1 for long enough, time to pass it on.

(FES)
    (INDY)
    White Knights
    (IRON)
    WarDogs

And others alliances should be crazy to take down NF so they get their places.

seeing you ask us to join in I ask you how.

Friendly regards ********.

For those of you not sure wheather or not proceed with this war,
    let me give you some food for though. War Dogs are VERY interested in
    joining in the fun, and FES said that they are already attacking as
    well and said that we could use that to our advantage. I and the Boss
    will continue to try to get more and more people on our side, but that
    all depends on your vote.

We need a confirmed declaration of war of all aliiances. At least 8 alliances in top 15.

We need to call all the leaders of the alliances and make sure that all of them want the war.

Then set up a date and at the same time send the official
    declaration of war and start a massive attack. Unconditional surrending
    and the end of NF will be the only survival condition.

*got permission to post this from the person i got, so dont even try to report it :P .

Mean old b@stard

Active Retired NF Mean Old Bastards

The post was edited 1 time, last by xps ().

• so much to respond to yet so little time.

lets start with the fun stuff (for me)

no alliance requires multiple alliances to be defeated, its possible to take on anyone if you know what youre doing and your members are on the same page.
    example (11 vs 95....forced the bigger to seek out a peace cuz they did get beaten and battered)
    Justice

statistics are all wrong too, but ill keep that to myself.

unless theres a merger of alliances already in the top 10, theres only 1 clear winner of who would take #1 spot, and that seems to be possible even without war, time and determination got FES up to rank #2, time and determination can get them to rank #1. in fact if all alliances dropped their v-mode members (not the ones on a real vacation, the ones that have been in v-mode for months!, all are guilty of this) then the entire top 10 rankings would shift around and change, but no instead everyone, yes EVERYONE keeps those players to maintain ranking like it indicates strength.

now what i find amusing in all this is not the alliances listed who may or may not be planning this, thats a non-issue it can not be proven either way unless the original author of that message comes forward. whats amusing is certain people have been complaining for a long time now about how bored they are, or how they dont have an opponent who will stay and fight or even that theres nothing to do in Zeta. seems to me whatever is indeed being cooked up might just be the cure for boredom? ill be getting my popcorn ready in case i need it.

take it anyway you all want, speaking for my own alliance, SIN stays out unless conditions are met for us to do anything and no such conditions have been met or even come close to appearing thus far. now excuse me my 9th town needs to be reached i gotta catch up to Damo!!

ill keep amusing myself with reading this post tho and leave you all to think about this :)
    youtube.com/watch?v=w8KQmps-Sog
    ATTILA THE HUN

Ancient editor of ZetaNews...died while dusting off old newspapers...

DISCLAIMER: see T&C before playing Ikariam, death and dismemberment may occur when using these services, few clients have reported impotency due to radioactive testing.
  • I assure you the alliance leader who wrote that and the alliance diplomat who received it know it is not fake

Funny I have some similar messages from alliances who posted in this thread already

Good games
  • Well, interesting post. But why? A vague letter from some alliance leader, posted by xps. You think some alliances will step up and say, hey, we admit it, we are in this, come help us? Or you think the way people reply to it or try to deny it will give you some kind of information?

A quick glance at this post tells me the person who wrote this does not type properly, BUT the mistakes are a-typical for a second language user. In other words it doesn't seem as if xps wrote it.

The writer is also quick to mention names of other alliances, while I consider it unlikley they all gave permission on this short notice. (A semi-bluff)

That, or the message is fake anyway.

Day
  • Dutchday wrote:

Well, interesting post. But why?

Think harder....

Dutchday wrote:

A vague letter from some alliance leader, posted by xps. You think some alliances will step up and say, hey, we admit it, we are in this, come help us?

What makes you think we need help and or we allready have our backside coverd?

Dutchday wrote:

Or you think the way people reply to it or try to deny it will give you some kind of information?

your warm...

Dutchday wrote:

A quick glance at this post tells me the person who wrote this does not type properly, BUT the mistakes are a-typical for a second language user. In other words it doesn't seem as if xps wrote it.

Meh i'm sad :( that i thought i build a rep that i never lie and dont screw around. Oh well that bubble popped :pinch:

Dutchday wrote:

The writer is also quick to mention names of other alliances, while I consider it unlikley they all gave permission on this short notice. (A semi-bluff)

That, or the message is fake anyway.

Day

Sorry cant comment on that.

Mean old b@stard

Active Retired NF Mean Old Bastards
  • Dutchday wrote:

Well it will come out soon enough....... seems like an extension of this "coalition" ......who tried to keep it hush hush a while back.... (LCN, BoB, SIN, AXIOM, HUN).
  • It blows my mind what the mindset of these people must be (the alliances involved)

Say by some miracle this coalition succeeds.....then what? You just created a sim city world where no alliance will war another

No alliance will declare on the top 10 alliance in fear that their enemy would run and form a coalition because they are to weak to defeat the enemy on their own

If you have fun just clicking "Upgrade" and "Transport Goods" then more power to you

Everyone hates the #1
  • Hmmm,

Try to read... I suggest... xps, completely missing what I typed. Let me clear that up.

´´What makes you think we need help´´

I didn´t say you need help, I said the others would ask for help.

´´Meh i'm sad that i thought i build a rep that i never lie and dont screw around´´

You lost me. I said you didnt write this?

''Sorry cant comment on that. ''

I can. After all I know I was never contacted.
  • pgmark wrote:

Dutchday wrote:

Well it will come out soon enough....... seems like an extension of this "coalition" ......who tried to keep it hush hush a while back.... (LCN, BoB, SIN, AXIOM, HUN).
    @Pgmark you are funny

whatever is going on with XPS's post has nothing to do with SIN so unless you got an accusation to make with evidence or even just an accusation then say it, otherwise stay on topic and leave SIN out of it. SIN doesnt do Anti-(fill in any alliance) coalitions, so you must be mistaken on whatever you assume is the nature of SIN and its commitments to others.

besides..your info lacks complete accuracy if youre gonna mention something thats been around for a long time may as well be 100% accurate about it.

talk about paranoia in the air, id be careful to drag SIN into this conversation if i were you, as im pretty sure you wont like what factual criticisms i can make to the larger public of Zeta.

@XPS your bubble hasnt popped
    @CosmO sorry to burst YOUR bubble, but not everyone hates an alliance simply for being #1, its the #1 here who seems to label others as haters these days dont you think?

you should all keep in mind not everything alliances do in Zeta revolves around #1, theres others out there too you know. no one wakes up and says "today is good day to make an anti-NF group" once you start accusing people THATS when you get people to band against you.
    ATTILA THE HUN

DISCLAIMER: see T&C before playing Ikariam, death and dismemberment may occur when using these services, few clients have reported impotency due to radioactive testing.
  • Scourge of God wrote:

@CosmO sorry to burst YOUR bubble, but not everyone hates an alliance simply for being #1, its the #1 here who seems to label others as haters these days dont you think?

you should all keep in mind not everything alliances do in Zeta revolves around #1, theres others out there too you know. no one wakes up and says "today is good day to make an anti-NF group" once you start accusing people THATS when you get people to band against you.
    I didn't mean everyone hated #1. Obviously this is not the case. What i meant was referring to the alliances that are taking part in this coalition.

I don't label anyone as a hater. I just see what these non-haters right to other people besides us and they seem to hate us for one reason or another (but mostly the reason is always because they were declared on and feel like they were picked on hence why being I said everyone hates #1).

My comments are based on messages within these alliances that we have intercepted. We are not here to argue who has problems or not. I personally know who has a problem with us and who doesn't.

This is a pointless discussion with a even dumber idea (coalition).
  • it seems that FES are being dragged into another thread on the board that has nothing to do with us,and i hope that you where not refering to Future sailors having no honour XPS.

FES and NF are again fighting an undeclared war and NFA are also involved this time,as with all the NF Vs FES wars we would like to thank our very loyal allies for thier offers of help but as usual FES will fight alone we are more than capable of holding our own and would not like to be responsible for others.

i have never seen this letter before and if any of our allies where involved in a coalition against NF i would have thought we would have been the first to be contacted.i would also like to say that i have been approached by an alliance leader and they are saying that there was also a coalition building against FES and although there where no allainces mentioned it was hinted that the coalition did not contain any of the alliances that we usually war with.maybe someone is just having some fun and they might be laughing right now at us all.

FES was not responsible for this letter and we are disapointed that anyone should suggest that FES cannot look after its self.if there was to be a world war as some are suggesting i am sure FES would not wish to miss out on the fun.

hanfam Proud to be Future Sailors diplomat
  • CosmO wrote:

then why have the thread opened up at all?

in Zeta it seems the word coalition automatically means a war group, everyone should be thinking outside the "box" rather than the same old inside. NF has commitments to NFA and some others (unnamed for the sake of anonymity on their part) that just means you guys have your own coalition right? yet i dont see you using it like you think "other" coalitions might be used against you. not everything is black or white.

i agree with Hanfam tho, i think you guys are just being played. real or not that original post doesnt hold weight. but since it MUST be true because it came from an alliance leader, starting tomorrow i might send pm's to all the top alliances informing them that SIN has made a pact with some Aliens that landed and you will all be enslaved, and the #145 alliance is the leader of this new pact (no clue who 145 alliance is) prepare to be annihilated! :woot:

not everything you read in pm's is divine truth you know.
    ATTILA THE HUN

• CosmO wrote:

I think NF misses the point here, you have basically become a victim of your own success, I see you as a bunch of bullies who farm Zeta world in a nicely organised fashion, you have no respect for the fact that others also want to have fun here, and lots of people belong to alliances purely for the protection so they can build in peace. It seems the thing to do if you want to play here is to outgrow all your friends and then join NF, then you are successful.

You need to be stopped, you are probably the single largest reason for people never really getting into the game, and eventually giving up and leaving the game altogether. Apparently your idea of how it is done is the only way that is acceptable in YOUR Zeta, well that is simply not the case, we are not all terrorists and bullies, most of us prefer making friends, and I fully expect to be bullied in the game for just expressing this opinion, but anyone looking closely at your modus operandi will clearly see that you have a gleeful time kicking around the little people that pay good money to play here, and believe me I don't hate you, I just know your type, one can't pretty much miss it here.

You are so large that you claim not to fear anyone, yet the way you are cracking back at the opinion that you should be taken on en mass shows that you in fact do fear it as well you should, you may be the largest in score but you are far lower in numbers than many of the larger alliances. Any tactician with half a mind can see how that could be used to keep you busy day and night without much organisation or control required.

All that is required for a server wide counter terrorism effort is a willingness to participate, and a clear target ... you NF. It is quite easy, if it is not NF support and help it where you can, if it is NF hit it whenever you can and don't bother to brag, just hit them, if just a third of Zeta actually participated in active attacks and the rest helps with supplies no one needs to even declare war, you won't need the bashing rule lifted and in a month NF will be negotiating....

Well, they are already, in their macho, ill smoke you kinda way.... :)
  • VaxPrime wrote:

CosmO wrote:

I think NF misses the point here, you have basically become a victim of your own success, I see you as a bunch of bullies who farm Zeta world in a nicely organised fashion, you have no respect for the fact that others also want to have fun here, and lots of people belong to alliances purely for the protection so they can build in peace. It seems the thing to do if you want to play here is to outgrow all your friends and then join NF, then you are successful.

You need to be stopped, you are probably the single largest reason for people never really getting into the game, and eventually giving up and leaving the game altogether. Apparently your idea of how it is done is the only way that is acceptable in YOUR Zeta, well that is simply not the case, we are not all terrorists and bullies, most of us prefer making friends, and I fully expect to be bullied in the game for just expressing this opinion, but anyone looking closely at your modus operandi will clearly see that you have a gleeful time kicking around the little people that pay good money to play here, and believe me I don't hate you, I just know your type, one can't pretty much miss it here.

You are so large that you claim not to fear anyone, yet the way you are cracking back at the opinion that you should be taken on en mass shows that you in fact do fear it as well you should, you may be the largest in score but you are far lower in numbers than many of the larger alliances. Any tactician with half a mind can see how that could be used to keep you busy day and night without much organisation or control required.

All that is required for a server wide counter terrorism effort is a willingness to participate, and a clear target ... you NF. It is quite easy, if it is not NF support and help it where you can, if it is NF hit it whenever you can and don't bother to brag, just hit them, if just a third of Zeta actually participated in active attacks and the rest helps with supplies no one needs to even declare war, you won't need the bashing rule lifted and in a month NF will be negotiating....

Well, they are already, in their macho, ill smoke you kinda way.... :)

okay lemme get this straight, we are

and you claim to be

oh wait no no,you claim to be these guys

so my question I guess is saying, how is it that we are terrorists in a fun game>?