THE PROPHET AKA BROGUN BANNED DAM Y U GET BANNED AGAIN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• 'scratches head' Multi?

Shana and Yuji, not sure why this thread needed opening. The pillory states why he/ they got banned.

Its a shame that bans cannot be discussed - no doubt Any's comments on the matter would have been enlightening and probably more than a little entertaining.

Well if he does return I do hope that he will look after the new account better. Shame to see them go into banlivion. :c(

GAME FORGE!
    Please reconsider your permanent ban practices!

:!: Contribute to & Vote on: :!:
    (Suggestion: The lit match has been dropped. Its too late now... :thumbdown: )
  • I'm sure that members of Any's alliance, or Any himself would have made a killing of the story... were the reason fleet contact i.e. ^^

Remember that to be diplomat is a little like being a painter with a canvas to make art with. Are you painting the Monalisa or a Van Goth? ^_~

Either way - we all know you're a cool person!

GAME FORGE!
    Please reconsider your permanent ban practices!

:!: Contribute to & Vote on: :!:
    (Suggestion: The lit match has been dropped. Its too late now... :thumbdown: )
  • and im just the guy who wakes up and likes to hand out warnings.
    but im suprisingly in the mood now, so i will just give EVERY ONE HERE a verbal, and slap ur fingers for it.

NO BAN discussions on the boards

~md