what colour socks are you wearing?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• I'm wearing no socks currently

hope your feet are clean :P

today mine are black with multi coloured ie pink red yellow blue stripes going round them
    • mine are always black, i only wear other coloured socks (or sumthing like that:P) when we have a rugby match:P (left sock green right sock orange:P)
    • white? white it is not a colour

colours: blue, green, yellow.. etc

Baseball....
      Most boring game is in the World !
      95% of the time the game is a break for a walk
      .. and spit on the grass, I saw! :monster:
    • Tho_player wrote:

white? white it is not a colour

colours: blue, green, yellow.. etc

Baseball....
      Most boring game is in the World !
      95% of the time the game is a break for a walk
      .. and spit on the grass, I saw! :monster:
      Your correct. White is the absence of color.

As for baseball being the most boring game in the world, well I would disagree. NASCAR is the most boring game in the world.
    • For the record, black is the absence of color and white is all colors.

I'm wearing one gray sock and one white sock. They're both ankle socks.

Life's too short to match socks.

-C
    • Life's too short to match socks.
      oh so you do not play the match sock games? its great in my house 5 people 5 shoe sizes at least 20 pairs of socks a piece, so after washing and drying them all we throw them all on the carpet and see who matches the most it better than TV i tell yee, not to mention all the odd socks that then get put aside till their solemates turn up cos of course if the socks got washed in pairs that would spoil the fun :D
    • Empress Piglit wrote:

Life's too short to match socks.
      oh so you do not play the match sock games? its great in my house 5 people 5 shoe sizes at least 20 pairs of socks a piece, so after washing and drying them all we throw them all on the carpet and see who matches the most it better than TV i tell yee, not to mention all the odd socks that then get put aside till their solemates turn up cos of course if the socks got washed in pairs that would spoil the fun :D
      We do the same thing at my house, and there's only three people here!
    • We do the same thing at my house, and there's only three people here!
      maybe its a multiplayer game lol I used to know a few single people who also wore odd socks
    • Let's punch
      Captain Crunch
      Then we'll eat his face for lunch

Fly a kite
      Drink some sprite
      Till we go to sleep tonight

Tick tock
      Find a rock
      Gonna knock the poser's socks off

Woah! They're purple!
      Woah! Oh-oh!

• pellucid
      pellucid
      - transmitting light; able to be seen through with clarity; "the cold crystalline water of melted snow"; "crystal clear skies"; "could see the sand on the bottom of the limpid pool"; "lucid air"; "a pellucid brook"; "transparent crystal"

crystal clear, transparent, limpid, crystalline, lucid

clear - allowing light to pass through; "clear water"; "clear plastic bags"; "clear glass"; "the air is clear and clean"

See through hurm but what colour are they? ?(

I'm a Llama we dont wear socks
      What even if they made of llama wool? Any way you have hooves so you could wear nail polish or shoes I guess :P