Declaration Des vs. QED

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Declaration Des vs. QED

I, blazer44, leader of Des alliance hereby declare war on the QED alliance.

Due to the continuous attacks on Des alliance we are declaring war until one of the following terms are met:

- QED alliance disbands
    - QED drops below 10 active players (lol)
    - QED apologizes on the board and promises to cease all attacks against Des.
    - Des declares and end to the war.

This should allow people to have more fun and prevent accidental banning due to bashing.
  • Might as well make it official. No harm in that and Blazer I agree, no sense in worrying about bashing anymore. If Enforcer ever stops being lazy maybe he will come on and declare as well so we can put our own terms to Des' surrender.

One final request since we have a nice new clean thread. Let's keep it that way. Talk is fine, but let's keep it clean on both sides.

Fayth
  • LMAO! Cmon, are you for real?
    We've been kicking your butts and now you declare war!
    You do know only the possibility of the war ending is the 4th option....
    Do I have to come over to your side of the world and take you out again Blazer?
    Happy hunting QED!
  • Xiph0id wrote:

LMAO! Cmon, are you for real?
    Happy hunting QED!
    Yes.you were going to run us off 2 and a half months ago,you could'nt even with lot's of help.

Yet your kicking our butts?

Enjoy. 8)
  • Xiph0id wrote:

LMAO! Cmon, are you for real?
    Happy hunting QED!
    Just having fun over here. Hope you are too.

blazer44
  • Wait, Zig isn't Des leader anymore?

I s'pose everyone has stuff to do.

I would say good luck to you both but I have a feeling something similar was said a few months back.
  • Slash wrote:

Wait, Zig isn't Des leader anymore?

I s'pose everyone has stuff to do.

I would say good luck to you both but I have a feeling something similar was said a few months back.
    The oilsands are calling so I could be gone in the blink of an eye or a phone call.
    Untill then,rock on,DES allways has fun,we take this as a game and not real life like some who think it may impact their resume or something. 8)
    Good strategy to have an interchangeable leadership and Blazers a good shi* in the long run and more then capable of doing the job and taking the thousands of igm's and responding to them. :P
  • And another Des quits the alliance today...that makes about 6 in the last week and a few days

Down to 114 members and only 2 million from 9th place

by the way, none of these players appears to have quit the game only the alliance, so I suppose we arent forcing people out of the game
  • Battle for Mercury

( 11.04.2010 0:11:24 )

cherokee from Polis

vs

Antigonos from Mercury

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Swordsman..............0(-1).... - ................................

Gyrocopter............30(-0).... - ................................

Balloon-Bombardier....15(-0).... - ................................

Generals......................-1 - Generals.......................0

Damage Received...............60 - Damage Received................0

You have to be kidding me to believe you posted this CR. It was a recon mission and you claim victory? lol I do have to at least give you credit for not hitting the v-mode button. Come on now, as big as you are, maybe you should stand and fight instead of running. Not sure if you ran or not, but obviously you were online, so you tell me?????
  • cherokee wrote:

You have to be kidding me to believe you posted this CR. It was a recon mission and you claim victory? lol I do have to at least give you credit for not hitting the v-mode button. Come on now, as big as you are, maybe you should stand and fight instead of running. Not sure if you ran or not, but obviously you were online, so you tell me?????
    Why should i have to move my troops from 20hours away just to fight a 'recon mission'? If i have nothing to protect,i have no army there.And after 2 months none still posted even just one report that pillaged from me just 1 piece of everything.But i did it sometimes and i'll do it again.
    Patience,is the key to victory
  • ummm,anti doesnt run

cherokee wrote:

Battle for Mercury

( 11.04.2010 0:11:24 )

cherokee from Polis

vs

Antigonos from Mercury

Swordsman..............0(-1).... - ................................

Gyrocopter............30(-0).... - ................................

Balloon-Bombardier....15(-0).... - ................................

Generals......................-1 - Generals.......................0

Damage Received...............60 - Damage Received................0

Dont like the way we fight? Dont play the game,our guys dont fight bully style,we fight guerilla style.
    I realize the guys without the skills to fight alone dont get this.

We all do,we are a defensive alliance and were good at it.
    Anti will hit you when the time is right,of that i'm sure.
  • They dont understand Anti

Antigonus wrote:

cherokee wrote:

Why should i have to move my troops from 20hours away just to fight a 'recon mission'? If i have nothing to protect,i have no army there.And after 2 months none still posted even just one report that pillaged from me just 1 piece of everything.But i did it sometimes and i'll do it again.
    Been 3 months for me and I now have 2 more mobiles today planted next to me.
    I'm going for a record of 5 ambro towns and 14 mobiles next to me right now that get 1 wood per pillage at the cost of many steams and mortars. :D
    But if it keeps the bullys off the desperado's,then i'll make the sacrifice for the members.Funny watching them scramble in packs and just burn gold.
    ;)

There is a method to my madness,all the guys getting into this conflict now dont realize we have been doing it for 3 months,150 attacks a day every day for the last 3 months on our guys and gals.
    Some said they would take us down 3 months ago,yet were still here and fighting 4 alliances. 8)

Still,and not down,some underestimated the Desperado's.
  • cherokee wrote:

Bump. at least we got our war thread going again. It is still a sad excuse to post that CR. And why do you need to pipe in here ZIG? Like you have done anything????
    Believe me,i have a dozen from those CRs,from Baker,wookie,Barcardi,Goods.Never posted them.You planted a mob,moved 3k troops and over 780 ships just for a 'recon mission'.That was actually my win.
    Patience,is the key to victory
  • Antigonus wrote:

cherokee wrote:

Bump. at least we got our war thread going again. It is still a sad excuse to post that CR. And why do you need to pipe in here ZIG? Like you have done anything????
    Believe me,i have a dozen from those CRs,from Baker,wookie,Barcardi,Goods.Never posted them.You planted a mob,moved 3k troops and over 780 ships just for a 'recon mission'.That was actually my win.
    and QED is yet planting 1 more mobile next to me,they could'nt do it with 14,they need 1 more and 2 EG mobile's now planting,I'll do my best to keep you boys happy,I will take Belial's # 1 defence spot soon at this rate.

Talk about pathetic,the scourge of gamma,bring some more boys,dont be emberassed if your whole alliance has to plant on my islands,allthough I would be if it took that many to take down one single guy. :D

Keeps you off my crew as you all focus on me. heh heh heh,too funny.

Hope the corruption does'nt kill you guys,if the sheer emberassment of this many guys trying to take out one guy does'nt that is.
    The Gamma bully's have arrived,so tough as long as they have the pack behind them,get them alone and they cry like school girls. ;)

And to think you all got antsy and whined when I challenged 6 of you,looks like you could'nt step up to the plate then and cant now.
    Soon the whole 4 alliances will be here and I'll just smile and wave. :rolleyes:

Wish I had the time to entertain all you 40 guys but work calls soon so i'll be in v.mode or turtle mode and you can all sit around puffing out your chests and stroking each other on how tough you are,I think most of Gamma is laughing at you now which means my work here is allmost done.

QED has to be the most pathetic alliance I have ever seen and the ones who follow them around sniffing their backsides are in the same leauge.

Hope some of the smaller guys take my example of how you can stand up to bullys and survive,they never win,no matter how many they have behind them.
    Gamma's pretty well toast now anyways as the bullys did get a foothold in before someone fought back against them,there wont be many left soon as is evident by the numbers,just a few peeps sitting around patting each other on their backs on how tough they are,they wont ever mention it took 40 guys 3 months or more to take out 1 guy,that will never be brought up. ;)

Allthough they will never take me out no matter how hard they try,they can plant a whole island of mobiles...oh wait...they allready did! lol!

Carry on folks,Zig out.

Verbal Warning. Trolling. ~TGG~

The post was edited 5 times, last by zigmiester ().

• zigmiester wrote:

Antigonus wrote:

cherokee wrote:

and QED is yet planting 1 more mobile next to me,they could'nt do it with 14,they need 1 more and 2 EG mobile's now planting,I'll do my best to keep you boys happy,I will take Belial's # 1 defence spot soon at this rate.

Talk about pathetic,the scourge of gamma,bring some more boys,dont be emberassed if your whole alliance has to plant on my islands,allthough I would be if it took that many to take down one single guy. :D

Keeps you off my crew as you all focus on me. heh heh heh,too funny.

Hope the corruption does'nt kill you guys,if the sheer emberassment of this many guys trying to take out one guy does'nt that is.
    The Gamma bully's have arrived,so tough as long as they have the pack behind them,get them alone and they cry like school girls. ;)

And to think you all got antsy and whined when I challenged 6 of you,looks like you could'nt step up to the plate then and cant now.
    Soon the whole 4 alliances will be here and I'll just smile and wave. :rolleyes:

Wish I had the time to entertain all you 40 guys but work calls soon so i'll be in v.mode or turtle mode and you can all sit around puffing out your chests and stroking each other on how tough you are,I think most of Gamma is laughing at you now which means my work here is allmost done.

QED has to be the most pathetic alliance I have ever seen and the ones who follow them around sniffing their backsides are in the same leauge.

Hope some of the smaller guys take my example of how you can stand up to bullys and survive,they never win,no matter how many they have behind them.
    Gamma's pretty well toast now anyways as the bullys did get a foothold in before someone fought back against them,there wont be many left soon as is evident by the numbers,just a few peeps sitting around patting each other on their backs on how tough they are,they wont ever mention it took 40 guys 3 months or more to take out 1 guy,that will never be brought up. ;)

Allthough they will never take me out no matter how hard they try,they can plant a whole island of mobiles...oh wait...they allready did! lol!

Carry on folks,Zig out.

Glad to see zig is still full of what he talks. you seem to forget its not you every1 is after its DES. i cant believe a guy with no personality and can only talk BS can really think he is the center of the universe and every1 is only after him BS. You may of caused the downfall of DES apart from a few stupid people who accually believe your BS. So get over yourself ive not hit you for over a week but i have hit DES so for once STFU.
    I can understand if you were on an island all by yourself but you share islands with other DES members but i suppose your ego wont allow you to think its them people are after lmfao

The post was edited 1 time, last by barcardi ().

• Zig if you cared about Gamma as you say and dont want there to be so much fighting you would shut your mouth. This fight is solely because of you and you know it. You have the power to end it at any time.
  • faythwalkerhsl wrote:

Zig if you cared about Gamma as you say and dont want there to be so much fighting you would shut your mouth. This fight is solely because of you and you know it. You have the power to end it at any time.
    Not fun anymore anyways,the fighting is because of your egos and the fact your all sore losers. The games done anyways,your alliance will see to that,off to work,ta ta.Expect to see me in v.mode soon. 8) You guys can all sit around and pat each other on the backs now and brag how it's all zigs fault everyones leaving.Never seen a bigger bunch of whiners in my life.You guys have done nothing but cry and whine since this started,pathetic,no wonder the games on it's deathbed with players like you trying to dominate the game that throw a fit when they dont get their way.Maybe in real life you tell others what to do but I dont let anyone tell me what to do,sorry if it grates you and makes you feel like a loser.Starting to sound like im at a daycare or something and I have better things to do then listen to the constant crying from you guys.

The post was edited 3 times, last by zigmiester ().

• RE: They dont understand Anti

zigmiester wrote:

Antigonus wrote:

cherokee wrote:

Been 3 months for me and I now have 2 more mobiles today planted next to me.
    I'm going for a record of 5 ambro towns and 14 mobiles next to me right now that get 1 wood per pillage at the cost of many steams and mortars. :D
    But if it keeps the bullys off the desperado's,then i'll make the sacrifice for the members.Funny watching them scramble in packs and just burn gold.
    ;)

There is a method to my madness,all the guys getting into this conflict now dont realize we have been doing it for 3 months,150 attacks a day every day for the last 3 months on our guys and gals.
    Some said they would take us down 3 months ago,yet were still here and fighting 4 alliances. 8)

Still,and not down,some underestimated the Desperado's.

:dash: Zig please dont say you fighting with 3 alliance you runing around all world becaus if some one find your troops they will kill all off them and every time i hit your town only spearmans my troops using :sniper: to look for your troops