SuperSonic Mobsters (SSM) - Champion League (champ)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• SuperSonic Mobsters (SSM) - Champion League (champ)

Well here is another declaration, we hate that champ harm ny only KOALA

Reasons for declaration

1. We want to keep KOALA out of harm, 'cause law forbid to kill those lovely creatures
    2. SSM lost their favourite farms, and it's rude to hit farms when they are at war, so the only way to farm politely
    is to declare war on them
    3. Everyone else having fun, why couldn't we have some?

Terms to end war if any of the following occurs:

1. We decide we had enough fun OR
    (2. When BOSS AND Champ end their war AND
    3. When KOALA leaves war)

Bashing rule will be lifted after 12 hours because we are kind and caring :jerry:

Please stick to the point, without harsh words.

regards,

rhastamano leader of SSM

The post was edited 3 times, last by rhastamano ().

• RE: RE: SuperSonic Mobsters (SSM) - Champion League (champ)

Csmbv wrote:

rhastamano wrote:

Well, then why did you join the boring, humorless side???
    Cause we are here to entertain and we want that both sides have an equal amount of sense of humor. :P
  • RE: RE: RE: SuperSonic Mobsters (SSM) - Champion League (champ)

Bullit wrote:

Csmbv wrote:

rhastamano wrote:

Well, then why did you join the boring, humorless side???
    Cause we are here to entertain and we want that both sides have an equal amount of sense of humor. :P

Great! let's divide the work. You do the joking, Koala does all the fighting, Boss does all the running and Champ+Ellas will do all the winning! Fair enough?
  • It's about time. Been waiting a few weeks now. The timing will be criticized but better to do it now rather than wait until current conflicts are over.
  • Well, since rebojones claimed that I ran and hid in V-mode I consider it my duty to say that, despite my better judgment and in a moment of temporary insanity, I decided to allow some RL problems to take precedence.

However, once I meet those pesky deadlines, I take it upon myself to return and oversee rebojones' education personally. So please, guys from SSM, don't back down and don't surrender until i get the chance to teach him some manners!!!
  • :welcome: Welcome back Cosmin and you are more the welcome to come visit me sometime :)

Sorry to hear that you had more pressing matters than Ikariam, obviously no one else in this game actually has real life issues, so point taken. :cookie:
  • quote from CR thread

Pillaging Danza, one of the strongest champ members.

LOL, Maybe 1 year ago yeah, not anymore, he's no longer the General, and he's rarely online due to work commitments.

List of stronger champs (In no particular order)

duZel
    JM
    Me
    Diansay
    freebie
    Bone
    CoolbeanZ
    Fiddler
    Highlander (god bless)
    Pirates
    Raindee
    dobiejr

D used to be a treasured champs fighter, shame about his workload, I'll miss the yellow lightbulb next to his name lol.

Just thought id point out he isnt one of the strongest champs, he had a online bout around 2-3 weeks back with buddy and zarko etc, then dissapeared ;(
  • Twistedlink thanks! I believe that was quoted from one of my CRs. Now when I know he is basically inactive all I need are his marble towns coords. Hey twistedlink would you be so kind and share them with me? :D
  • haha, I havent spilled any beans, it is quite obvious he is inactive by the current CR's against him :P

I am sure regardless of this post of mine, you would check out those marble towns of his.

Plus Danzas master builders score is top 20 I think, im sure he wont miss some marble lol.

May I also add that now it is public knowledge he is inactive all CR's against him are worthless, because theres no fight in it, I could make a 400 inch post against all 3 alliances of loot wins, but why? Just inactives who arent participating much, it doesnt prove any war efforts or who's winning.

Make some War hits :p

Still, I am proud to say champs have that SSM CR thread owned.

lor and boss CR threads Id say are even (war hits) but champs have been very aggressive to SSM of late, hehehehe, your leader is rich also! :D
  • Jux wrote:

Twistedlink thanks! I believe that was quoted from one of my CRs. Now when I know he is basically inactive all I need are his marble towns coords. Hey twistedlink would you be so kind and share them with me? :D
    NO!!!, you had your wine I will have his marble. Leave some resources for other. Crazy Jux, you can't satisfy that guy. :lol:
  • I am not here to make war hits. I have nothing personal against champ or Ellas so I dont have any intentions in joining that side of war, unless someone like Freed provokes me so he gets punished (CR is following AGAIN, check our CR thread with Ellas).

My goal in this war is to benefit from it and not destroy someones army, sure I'll destroy what I can on the way to loot but dont be surprised you wont see me in lot of fights until, as I said before someone provokes me.

So twistedlink I am sorry to say this but you and me wont be seeing each other on the battlefield. 8)
  • Hmmm, when you operate on SSM land you get gang bang by SSM. Isn't that true STRONGER??? hihiihihih No.1 GS trapped by SSM gang

Build that army STRONGER, that's all what you have, NO strategy :D
    Ahhh don't you love noobs??? :lol: