Ok anyone care to update me

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Ok anyone care to update me

Ok everyone Im just asking a question here, I haven't played the game in about a months time now (RL was killing me) and I was wondering if anyone would care to update me on the going ons of this server.

A few questions

1. Hows everyone doing?

2. How did the MYTH vs WAR war end, I missed out the ending?

3. Anything else happen?

4. Brogun still alive, if so come on guys where's the war declarations?

Anyhow thanks in advance for those who answer the questions :D
  • There is a nw server called Omikron all bro gun followers are there and it is the biggest yet with 8k people and is welcome by the Vietnam player and Filipino's and many other countrys.

WAR VS MYTH over, the winner well if u look im sure u might see, i have my winner.
    tho the war was redclared as well.

new version to be installed or tested in the upcuming months, oh and Your back which is good. not many things going on really, ESP has been dead since The new server Omikron started
  • Sum it up...

[WAR] and [DARK] Eiffel towered [Myth] until they tapped out.

Asmadi and MaxSpeed joined forces to create the super alliance [20] Stepping Backwards

James Cauchi declared on [MYTH]

[no25] is still chasing after MaxSpeed/Cossuk

And Shana and Yuji is still talking about his man juice... "upcuming months"...

I took several months off from Ikariam, but have been back for like a month or so... joined [NWA], because I hate white people...

OmiKron is the best thing since slice toast... look forward to seeing you there.

Don't like my post? Then change your mind! - Kenny Powers
  • anynamewildo wrote:

Sum it up...

Asmadi and MaxSpeed joined forces to create the super alliance [20] Stepping Backwards

I took several months off from Ikariam, but have been back for like a month or so... joined [NWA], because I hate white people...

OmiKron is the best thing since slice toast... look forward to seeing you there.
    thanks man, can always count on u to make things interesting, anyhow seems like the usual of what would happen, i look forward to the new server, seems like the biggest guy is only 20k so it should be interesting
  • I get it! You said "Upcuming" Hehe.

anynamewildo wrote:

Sum it up...