ELITE vs UN, LEET

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• ELITE vs UN, LEET

Let us try this again. :huh:

The Myrmidons (ELITE) hereby declares war on United Nations (-UN-) and Legion Empire (LEET)

Reasons for war
    With a war between IWS and -UN- already in progress, LEET decided to step in. We find this creates an unfair advantage and have decided to even things up a bit.

Terms to end the war
    However the end of the war between IWS and -UN- are met, we will abide to and cease our attacks.

SilentFlame
    ELITE General
  • RE: ELITE vs UN, LEET

SilentFlame wrote:

Let us try this again. :huh:

The Myrmidons (ELITE) hereby declares war on United Nations (-UN-) and Legion Empire (LEET)

Reasons for war
    With a war between IWS and -UN- already in progress, LEET decided to step in. We find this creates an unfair advantage and have decided to even things up a bit.

Terms to end the war
    However the end of the war between IWS and -UN- are met, we will abide to and cease our attacks.

SilentFlame
    ELITE General

Well done for re-posting the war declaration and we will see you in battle .
    Our Counter terms well be posted later but you may not like them much.

Plus : I didn't report it but just pointed it out to you BOOBOO. Let's see if you can fight. Maybe we can help your members find the V mode button because IWS seem to be using it a lot right now.

"As for myself, I am simply Hop-Frog, the jester- -and this is my last jest."...
    The Work of vengeance was complete.
    by Edgar Allan Poe

The post was edited 1 time, last by flying ().

• BOOBOO wrote:

Thanks Silent.

Technicality only Roy. You can't avoid us that easily. ;(
    Avoid, lol, i'm betting we struggle to find you, let alone have to avoid you, Roy just wanted things to be right with the declaration, that's all, we are perfectionist here in LEET, no shoddy workmanship over here...
  • well as my fellow brother froggie pointed out advoiding anyone is out the question we here at leet learned along time ago when our so called allys left us for dead that the only way to in sure peace is thur war!!! n ill been dieing too loot elite since ya name is smilar to leet when u say it ,n tats annoying the hell out of me !!
  • I'm not sure how this evens anything up. Seems to me like you're all just crying out for attention. Declaring war on somebody you had a peace treaty with? Classy.
  • We are close allies with IWS. IWS was in a 1 v/s 1 war with -UN-. You guys took it upon yourselves to join.

Hang with me here.

So first it was 1 v/s 1
    Then it was 1 v/s 2

Then we joined in.

Now it is 2 v/s 2.

Did you see how that just evened right up there?

By the way - didn't notice that was you RacerX. Good to hear from you again.
  • Well I'm probably not as up to speed as I should be (I didn't wade through all of that), but I don't remember RWS declaring on anyone. Didn't you guys (and -UN-) declare on them?
  • BOOBOO wrote:

Well I'm probably not as up to speed as I should be (I didn't wade through all of that), but I don't remember RWS declaring on anyone. Didn't you guys (and -UN-) declare on them?

They did declare on RWS.

Welcome to the war ELITE.

Well well use whatever RWS has think of it as 3vs.2
  • BOOBOO wrote:

We are close allies with IWS. IWS was in a 1 v/s 1 war with -UN-. You guys took it upon yourselves to join.

Hang with me here.

So first it was 1 v/s 1
    Then it was 1 v/s 2

Then we joined in.

Now it is 2 v/s 2.

i find funny how people make the count, if we look at number of alliance, or number of players, for me i always go on the total score of the alliances involve in a war.
  • History and math lessons:

So here are some simple history and math lessons d:

BOOBOO wrote:

We are close allies with IWS. IWS was in a 1 v/s 1 war with -UN-. You guys took it upon yourselves to join.

Hang with me here.

So first it was 1 v/s 1
    Then it was 1 v/s 2

Then we joined in.

Now it is 2 v/s 2.

1vs2: IWS and IWS-S declare war on UN (June, 7th, 2010)
    War Island Warriors (IWS) VS United Nations (-UN-)
    War Island Shooters (IWS-S) vs. United Nations (-UN-)

2vs3: Leet declares war on IWS and RWS (July 30th 2010), but not IWS-S
    War Legion Empire (LEET) vs. Island warriors (IWS) and Rebel Warriors (RWS)

2vs2: IWS-S disbands; (circa, July 31st 2010)

2vs3: ELITE declares war on UN and Leet and points out evening up the odds as a reason :) (Yesterday, Aug 2nd 2010)
    War ELITE vs UN, LEET

So, now, it's not 2 vs 2 BOOBOO, its 2 vs 3 for what matters...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Viriato ().

• RE: History and math lessons:

Viriato wrote:

BOOBOO wrote:

Hang with me here.

So first it was 1 v/s 1
    Then it was 1 v/s 2

Then we joined in.

Now it is 2 v/s 2.

2vs3: ELITE declares war on UN and Leet and points out evening up the odds as a reason :) (Yesterday, Aug 2nd 2010)
    War ELITE vs UN, LEET

Viriato is right on this matter and the facts speak for themselves . I should point out that we have already said the reasons my we came in to the war but if you add up the total numbers of each side you will see that the -UN- where out numbered and still winning.

"As for myself, I am simply Hop-Frog, the jester- -and this is my last jest."...
    The Work of vengeance was complete.
    by Edgar Allan Poe
  • RE: History and math lessons:

Viriato wrote:

BOOBOO wrote:

Hang with me here.

So first it was 1 v/s 1
    Then it was 1 v/s 2

Then we joined in.

Now it is 2 v/s 2.

War ELITE vs UN, LEET

Now I see. I apologize completely Viriato and Roy. The thing is - if it were me I wouldn't have even thought to include IWS-S in the discussion. I had no idea that they caused that much grief. I can, however, stand up and admit when I'm wrong. :facepalm:

If you are implying that the war at this point is unfair to our advantage though, I'd have to agree. Maybe a few of us can take some time off or something. I don't know - I'll bring it up and see with the guys. I'm not promising anything though.