IMC vs. QED

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

  • Black Water wrote:

    From what i know you have'vt won any of the war's and i think your getting beat in this new war

    and its only going to get worse till you surrender or disband


    For someone who just got handed to him in his own mobile, and has a small useless account, you sure do mouth off ALOT...These "wars" are not even causing us to break a sweat, more like fly swatting. I guess while you are dreaming, may as well give Jen Anniston a call about a date this weekend, as the odds are no better than your dream of QED disbandment or surrender... :D
  • You haven't broke a sweat pshtt. I'd say you guys are flat out of breath and about to pass out from dehydration. Needing 6 guys to take out belials and he gave you so much crap on it 2 of you backed out. I haven't even thought twice about you QED myself. I'm just going about farming my way. Your also so predictable that I know when you are coming its not even fun and doesn't even make me guess.
  • kevin jan2 wrote:

    You haven't broke a sweat pshtt. I'd say you guys are flat out of breath and about to pass out from dehydration. Needing 6 guys to take out belials and he gave you so much crap on it 2 of you backed out. I haven't even thought twice about you QED myself. I'm just going about farming my way. Your also so predictable that I know when you are coming its not even fun and doesn't even make me guess.



    Yep, have to admit, haven't seen many that could hit inactives, with the skills you have displayed.. Belilal, James, and Sonata all set up mobiles, James had his whole army(granted nothing to write home about) there and got whacked. Sonata has lost tons of navy sunk, and belial is getting trounced and running away... Your right, this is just too tough, will get Fayth started on that essay ASAP. On second thought I bet you have put so much fear into him that he is probably almost finished and hasn't let me know yet...
  • O so you have problems with me posting CR's i obtained when he was active but its ok for QED to post CR's when he's been active for atleast 2 weeks. If you want I can post about 6 more CR's of me pillaging him while he's active. With your permission I will but I wouldn't want this war to seem to easy or people might decide to farm you like IED is.
  • TigerTD wrote:

    kevin jan2 wrote:

    You haven't broke a sweat pshtt. I'd say you guys are flat out of breath and about to pass out from dehydration. Needing 6 guys to take out belials and he gave you so much crap on it 2 of you backed out. I haven't even thought twice about you QED myself. I'm just going about farming my way. Your also so predictable that I know when you are coming its not even fun and doesn't even make me guess.



    Yep, have to admit, haven't seen many that could hit inactives, with the skills you have displayed.. Belilal, James, and Sonata all set up mobiles, James had his whole army(granted nothing to write home about) there and got whacked. Sonata has lost tons of navy sunk, and belial is getting trounced and running away... Your right, this is just too tough, will get Fayth started on that essay ASAP. On second thought I bet you have put so much fear into him that he is probably almost finished and hasn't let me know yet...





    my armys are called suicide armys they don't retreat unless there like 7000 of you guys there other than that they stay fight and die



    and you should tell gothar to protect his resoures better cause he supplyed my whole army with all the resoures i got from him





    O and im happy you guys finally figured out my in game name ill be looking for some attacks pretty soon,took yall long enough to giure it out

    i'd like to see the MIGHTY QED:rofl: come after me ill be looking foward to the battle



    and one more sad thing must of your guys are in the 100's in offense and defense and im right up with them in both and there a whole bigger than me to :)

    The post was edited 2 times, last by Black Water ().

  • I find this war thread to be invalid, and the valid one, i put yesterday closed.
    Desperados alliance does no longer exist and Desperados alliance is not fighting along with IED as it written in the title.
    I asked for an official explanation to the mod about what is the reason for this course of action.
  • Black Water wrote:

    my armys are called suicide armys they don't retreat unless there like 7000 of you guys there other than that they stay fight and die

    and you should tell gothar to protect his resoures better cause he supplyed my whole army with all the resoures i got from him

    O and im happy you guys finally figured out my in game name ill be looking for some attacks pretty soon,took yall long enough to giure it out

    i'd like to see the MIGHTY QED:rofl: come after me ill be looking foward to the battle

    and one more sad thing must of your guys are in the 100's in offense and defense and im right up with them in both and there a whole bigger than me to :)
    What a strategic genius you are, and to think we thought Belial was the 'brains' behind IED's war effort.

    We've known who are you are in game for a while, you've not been worth attacking in a big way yet and apart from running your mouth you and your 'suicide armies' are completely impotent.

    Krizminjo wrote:

    I find this war thread to be invalid, and the valid one, i put yesterday closed.
    Desperados alliance does no longer exist and Desperados alliance is not fighting along with IED as it written in the title.
    I asked for an official explanation to the mod about what is the reason for this course of action.
    Does it really matter which thread we're using? Either way you're losing.

    For anyone interested IED lost another member today, which they will no doubt begin making reams of excuses for presently, losing 1.7 million in score and consequently falling behind L-KLK in the rankings to 9th place. Now down to 63 members, it seems just a week or so after merger they have already reached their peak. Well done to unu and shersh who were so effective at taking away excess res prior to the defection :gj: .
  • snhs wrote:



    Krizminjo wrote:

    I find this war thread to be invalid, and the valid one, i put yesterday closed.
    Desperados alliance does no longer exist and Desperados alliance is not fighting along with IED as it written in the title.
    I asked for an official explanation to the mod about what is the reason for this course of action.
    Does it really matter which thread we're using? Either way you're losing.

    For anyone interested IED lost another member today, which they will no doubt begin making reams of excuses for presently, losing 1.7 million in score and consequently falling behind L-KLK in the rankings to 9th place. Now down to 63 members, it seems just a week or so after merger they have already reached their peak. Well done to unu and shersh who were so effective at taking away excess res prior to the defection :gj: .


    It is important to which thread all this relates to, as this conflict has been going on for a while and we want it recognized correctly.
    You can also agree that current state of things regarding the war declaration isnt clear as it should be.

    We booted a member out of the alliance due to matters we intend to keep to ourselves.
    So thats no reason to raise flags as you do it on a regular basis also.
  • Krizminjo wrote:

    snhs wrote:



    Krizminjo wrote:

    I find this war thread to be invalid, and the valid one, i put yesterday closed.
    Desperados alliance does no longer exist and Desperados alliance is not fighting along with IED as it written in the title.
    I asked for an official explanation to the mod about what is the reason for this course of action.
    Does it really matter which thread we're using? Either way you're losing.

    For anyone interested IED lost another member today, which they will no doubt begin making reams of excuses for presently, losing 1.7 million in score and consequently falling behind L-KLK in the rankings to 9th place. Now down to 63 members, it seems just a week or so after merger they have already reached their peak. Well done to unu and shersh who were so effective at taking away excess res prior to the defection :gj: .


    It is important to which thread all this relates to, as this conflict has been going on for a while and we want it recognized correctly.
    You can also agree that current state of things regarding the war declaration isnt clear as it should be.

    We booted a member out of the alliance due to matters we intend to keep to ourselves.
    So thats no reason to raise flags as you do it on a regular basis also.
    I don't see what isn't clear about it, QED and the alliance formerly known as IMC/DES remain at war. Bit of a tidy up of thread titles needed maybe, but no need to post about it in thread as it can only be done by a mod. And lets face in complaining about here is only likely to slow things down or cause further problems.

    Did James not get the memo on that then? The rumor is he was hoarding res, guess making IED look bad's a capital offence to Belial's mind, suppose the idea of helping one of your members isn't part of IED's play book, maybe you should ask James about constructing one of his suicide armies for the purpose.

    I'm sure I'm not the only one who has noticed the quite extraordinary coincidence between QED attacking certain members of IED and them leaving/being 'booted' (believe whichever you like) in short order. However facts are facts and IED is another member down, which seems a result from our perspective. We're now going to open a pool on how long till you lose 9th place to WoH.

    Do tell Belial :crazy: I'm flattered to have finally been the recipient of one of his in-game rants. Wouldn't want to feed the troll though so I won't be responding to him, suffice to say that I've been involved when it matters.
  • Any was best of luck.

    I won't be taking sides. As kriz is sort of friend from a while. And alliance DES have won a war against us before.
    I wish both the team good luck once again. :)

    Gamma-GD-Blue Dragon
    xi-NUA-Diplomat
    omi-NUA-Diplomat
    pi-NUA-Leader
    -Stunner
    Gamma - Gamma Dragons - Blue Dragon[Retired]
    xi - Nintendo - Diplomat[Retired]
    omi - Nintendo - Diplomat[Retired]
    pi - Nintendo - Leader[Retired]
    omega
    Apollon - ZERO. - Adviser,Guide,Omnipotent.



    Sig by : Death-Star
  • snhs wrote:

    Krizminjo wrote:

    snhs wrote:



    Krizminjo wrote:

    I find this war thread to be invalid, and the valid one, i put yesterday closed.
    Desperados alliance does no longer exist and Desperados alliance is not fighting along with IED as it written in the title.
    I asked for an official explanation to the mod about what is the reason for this course of action.
    Does it really matter which thread we're using? Either way you're losing.

    For anyone interested IED lost another member today, which they will no doubt begin making reams of excuses for presently, losing 1.7 million in score and consequently falling behind L-KLK in the rankings to 9th place. Now down to 63 members, it seems just a week or so after merger they have already reached their peak. Well done to unu and shersh who were so effective at taking away excess res prior to the defection :gj: .


    It is important to which thread all this relates to, as this conflict has been going on for a while and we want it recognized correctly.
    You can also agree that current state of things regarding the war declaration isnt clear as it should be.

    We booted a member out of the alliance due to matters we intend to keep to ourselves.
    So thats no reason to raise flags as you do it on a regular basis also.


    I don't see what isn't clear about it, QED and the alliance formerly known as IMC/DES remain at war. Bit of a tidy up of thread titles needed maybe, but no need to post about it in thread as it can only be done by a mod. And lets face in complaining about here is only likely to slow things down or cause further problems.


    I can only comment so much about what you see as a problem and not, but perception
    about whats right and not is highly individual. If you feel that closing a valid IED vs QED
    war and reactivating the old one from IMC vs QED by pasting the info from one place to
    the other is nothing dubious, then we need to check ourselves why do the mods and board
    rules even exist? Why dont we make one war thread for each alliance and just paste the info
    from all future wars to the bottom of it! Ill suggest that to be done for QED case first and see
    how you like and if youll respond on it.

    This is a war thread and im not breaking any rules by stating the official alliance point of view.
    I dont know what is being slowed down here or what problems am i causing? And why do you feel
    that theres no need to mention it at all in the war thread? Wanna be a bit more clear on that?

    Maybe ill do things right if i just flame like you and pass on transparent propaganda material?
  • Krizminjo wrote:

    snhs wrote:

    I don't see what isn't clear about it, QED and the alliance formerly known as IMC/DES remain at war. Bit of a tidy up of thread titles needed maybe, but no need to post about it in thread as it can only be done by a mod. And lets face in complaining about here is only likely to slow things down or cause further problems.
    I can only comment so much about what you see as a problem and not, but perception
    about whats right and not is highly individual. If you feel that closing a valid IED vs QED
    war and reactivating the old one from IMC vs QED by pasting the info from one place to
    the other is nothing dubious, then we need to check ourselves why do the mods and board
    rules even exist? Why dont we make one war thread for each alliance and just paste the info
    from all future wars to the bottom of it! Ill suggest that to be done for QED case first and see
    how you like and if youll respond on it.

    This is a war thread and im not breaking any rules by stating the official alliance point of view.
    I dont know what is being slowed down here or what problems am i causing? And why do you feel
    that theres no need to mention it at all in the war thread? Wanna be a bit more clear on that?

    Maybe ill do things right if i just flame like you and pass on transparent propaganda material?
    Kriz try reading the rules:

    "Changing the alliance name or tag is not a valid method of escaping a
    war. You should post an official surrender along with the change should
    you wish to leave a war. You should however contact a Moderator and
    request that they update the thread title with the new information."

    Per the rules if you want a new thread it seems you should have ended this war before opening a second one.

    IED is the sucessor of IMC, as far as I can see its the same old alliance and same old war, with the same participants (albeit one side has gained members from one of QED's vanquished opponents). I really don't think it matters that much, DES lost one war, if IMC are also going to accept defeat in this one to start afresh under the IED banner then by all means go ahead.

    Complaining in a thread won't get things sorted any quicker, besides at the rate IED are going you might run out of members capable of carrying out board diplomacy.

    If you think I've broken the rules then report the post, as far as I can see its not flaming to update what is going on in the war. IED lost a member and in the process lost a place, that's fact not flaming learn the difference.
  • snhs wrote:

    Krizminjo wrote:

    snhs wrote:

    I don't see what isn't clear about it, QED and the alliance formerly known as IMC/DES remain at war. Bit of a tidy up of thread titles needed maybe, but no need to post about it in thread as it can only be done by a mod. And lets face in complaining about here is only likely to slow things down or cause further problems.
    I can only comment so much about what you see as a problem and not, but perception
    about whats right and not is highly individual. If you feel that closing a valid IED vs QED
    war and reactivating the old one from IMC vs QED by pasting the info from one place to
    the other is nothing dubious, then we need to check ourselves why do the mods and board
    rules even exist? Why dont we make one war thread for each alliance and just paste the info
    from all future wars to the bottom of it! Ill suggest that to be done for QED case first and see
    how you like and if youll respond on it.

    This is a war thread and im not breaking any rules by stating the official alliance point of view.
    I dont know what is being slowed down here or what problems am i causing? And why do you feel
    that theres no need to mention it at all in the war thread? Wanna be a bit more clear on that?

    Maybe ill do things right if i just flame like you and pass on transparent propaganda material?
    Kriz try reading the rules:

    "Changing the alliance name or tag is not a valid method of escaping a
    war. You should post an official surrender along with the change should
    you wish to leave a war. You should however contact a Moderator and
    request that they update the thread title with the new information."

    Per the rules if you want a new thread it seems you should have ended this war before opening a second one.

    IED is the sucessor of IMC, as far as I can see its the same old alliance and same old war, with the same participants (albeit one side has gained members from one of QED's vanquished opponents). I really don't think it matters that much, DES lost one war, if IMC are also going to accept defeat in this one to start afresh under the IED banner then by all means go ahead.

    Complaining in a thread won't get things sorted any quicker, besides at the rate IED are going you might run out of members capable of carrying out board diplomacy.

    If you think I've broken the rules then report the post, as far as I can see its not flaming to update what is going on in the war. IED lost a member and in the process lost a place, that's fact not flaming learn the difference.


    The rule you pasted does not apply here because:
    1) Info that IMC and Des will MERGE, not rename has been made public ON BOARD so that everyone knows whats going on.
    2) Nobody merely changed their tags - you have noticed that Des does no longer exist, and that IMC before renaming (which was the final stage of our merger) went from 11M to around 40M total score?
    3) Des and IMC didnt try to end the war as we declared 5 mins after IMC changed name to IED, as i stated before, in the final stage of the merger
    4) The fact that IED has the same leader as IMC does not mean that IED=IMC

    With what i mentioned so far, do you still feel that IMC just renamed?

    By what means do you see that IED is the successor of IMC? You do realize that IMC had like 20 members and IED has 63?
    Leading roles have also been split between merging alliances so the leading structure is also different.
    Des didnt loose anything as the war never ended. If QED wants to single sidedly declare they won the war, so will the old Des.
    And who will be the one to decide who won what? Note that we never surrendered or made any suggestions we will.
    The rate of IED member count is better than yours. As you know Antonis left the game and he was one of your more
    esteemed members. Wanna compare his total score to the one we lost?
  • So If I understand this correctly....Nothing has changed? So DES is now IED? Being they had more members? So the way I understand is IMC has little to do with IED and DES has more to do with....So what this means to WAR is our alliance with IMC is no more and The war we had with DES should be moved over to IED...I see some new attacks coming...
    Proud member of WAR-G Alpha
  • Uwant2 wrote:

    So If I understand this correctly....Nothing has changed? So DES is now IED? Being they had more members? So the way I understand is IMC has little to do with IED and DES has more to do with....So what this means to WAR is our alliance with IMC is no more and The war we had with DES should be moved over to IED...I see some new attacks coming...


    Do you guys understand the concept of merging?
    I explained several times already, please go back, and also read the IMC Des merging thread.
    Will you be throwing the first rock Uwant2?
    Maybe you check with your diplomat first.
  • Krizminjo wrote:

    The rule you pasted does not apply here because:
    1) Info that IMC and Des will MERGE, not rename has been made public ON BOARD so that everyone knows whats going on.
    2) Nobody merely changed their tags - you have noticed that Des does no longer exist, and that IMC before renaming (which was the final stage of our merger) went from 11M to around 40M total score?
    3) Des and IMC didnt try to end the war as we declared 5 mins after IMC changed name to IED, as i stated before, in the final stage of the merger
    4) The fact that IED has the same leader as IMC does not mean that IED=IMC

    With what i mentioned so far, do you still feel that IMC just renamed?

    By what means do you see that IED is the successor of IMC? You do realize that IMC had like 20 members and IED has 63?
    Leading roles have also been split between merging alliances so the leading structure is also different.
    Des didnt loose anything as the war never ended. If QED wants to single sidedly declare they won the war, so will the old Des.
    And who will be the one to decide who won what? Note that we never surrendered or made any suggestions we will.
    The rate of IED member count is better than yours. As you know Antonis left the game and he was one of your more
    esteemed members. Wanna compare his total score to the one we lost?
    Go in game, go to alliance high scores, select IED, look at founding date. You will find 21.11.2009. Now if IED is the new alliance you claim it would have been founded about a week ago, and would certainly have been founded in 2010 rather than 2009. As such the rules are relevant because rather than creating a new alliance you used an existing alliance (IMC) and simply changed the name. Thereby IED is just IMC rebranded, albeit with a few more members from the rump of DES.

    Dress it up however you like, fact is IMC=IED as far as I can see going by the rules. If you think there are others that apply for 'mergers' then no doubt the mods will let us know.

    DES did lose, they no longer exist, even if they didn't post an official note of surrender the effect is the same. I thought we'd already established the 'old DES', as you call it, can't claim anything, they don't exist anymore, do try to keep up :rolleyes: .

    One of our former opponents no longer exists, the other has changed tag and now wants to close the war thread. Far as I'm concerned that will be two wins, plus another forthcoming as soon as IED are suitably chastened :sm:.

    Sorry you can't have your cake and eat it, either IED is a new alliance, in which case the 'rate of member count' is irrelevant as there's no point of reference or it is the successor of IMC in which case well done you've tripled the number of targets available to us or it is the successor of IMC/DES as your earlier argument seems to imply in which case you've lost about a 100 members and a wing alliance since this thing kicked off.

    I guess if I were you I'd claim it was a top secret alliance matter, Antonis left the game because like many people who have been in the game a while and done just about everything you can think of it'd got boring. His account remains active as a member of QED.