Candy Van [CaNDY] vs Knight Riders [KNGHT]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Candy Van [CaNDY] vs Knight Riders [KNGHT]

We CaNDY Addicts hereby declare war on the KNGHT Alliance. We are kinda sweet on them :love:

War will be over when any of these terms are met:

1. Avenger and bobo get married.
    2. Knight agrees to wear an alliance page made by me for a period of one week.
    3. We decide that we have collected enough CaNDY.

Cheers!! :D
  • Achit - my man, no crying. War makes the game more fun!

See you in battle CANDY. You may have high glucose levels now, but your sugar crash will come and we will be there, tucking your troops in to bed.
  • looking foward to the action 8o time to fill the van with candy
    Not looking foward to Maxspeed/chaotic/avengers post's :S
    but might not see one for a while as he went into V mode 4
    hours after decleration of war. But hey thats life

ice
  • actually i did it befre the war icestorm to avoid a war didnt work out that way tho

ya yall attacked me, i went v mode , yall declared war, no we r here either way no matter members r exhausted after the long war we jus had an most dont have the means but im sure u knew that already candy any ways have a happy war il be in v mode as i dont have the resources to fight a war an im already in v mode so why ot any ways good luck to all lemme know how it goes

ive already fought candys members 10 times over im not fighting the same ppl again over again so ya good luck go knights i may come back dont know yet depends but this war wil be jus a spointless as all the other two titans clashin heads both who think they are better then one another ya ima skip this length contest an chill see yall when ever god luck
  • Its about time.. what took you guys so long....!!! ;)

Yo Gen,, and Moses "my pop corn is in the microwave",, waiting to see some fireworks..!!lololo

-que music in back round-... "eye of the tiger"......

Good to have you back V... :rolleyes: ...

Good luck to both alliances
  • Ahhh always at least one war in Epsilon at all times...good stuff.
    [MEH] Beta and Sigma.
    "Bitter experience in war has taught the maxim that the art of war is the art of the logistically feasible."
    - ADM Hyman Rickover, USN
  • KNGHT is exhausted from fighting a long and bloody battle that ended just three days ago! Don't suppose CaNDY could give us a week to prepare...? Were you waiting for KNGHT specifically?
    I feel like that boxing movie where the guy has to fight and beat like 12 men in a row without a break. We will give it our best shot and hope CaNDY gets a toothache!
  • No Thanks! I don't wish any whine. We want several van fulls of CaNDY.

Hopefully this will be a good war. Good luck to everyone out there.

May your bonbons be sweet and your icecream.....

• Post 21 of KNIGHT/KING war
    I will make you a future target of mine..dont worry; however, lets keep this thread focused on king vs knight. Look forward to seeing you in the future

See,
    were just saving you the trouble
    you were looking forward to it anyways
    now you dont have to go to all the trouble

Good luck to both sides
    Glad you get what you wish KNIGHT
    Must have been a shooting star that night

Thanks VAL Your the best

B_L
  • I heard whisper of a war...

OMG there is life... and some of my personal favourite combatants...

I don't think I am going to be able to sit this one out...

Edit.

Knight going and getting themselves more attention than they wanted seems to have had a rather interesting reaction...
  • Chaotic wrote:

ya yall attacked me, i went v mode , yall declared war, no we r here either way no matter members r exhausted after the long war we jus had an most dont have the means but im sure u knew that already candy any ways have a happy war il be in v mode as i dont have the resources to fight a war an im already in v mode so why ot any ways good luck to all lemme know how it goes
    ive already fought candys members 10 times over im not fighting the same ppl again over again so ya good luck go knights i may come back dont know yet depends but this war wil be jus a spointless as all the other two titans clashin heads both who think they are better then one another ya ima skip this length contest an chill see yall when ever god luck

Is this the same Chaotic we all know or is he weirdly possessed?

What happened to things like:

Chaotic wrote:

feria an the other alliance any of your members may contact me for military assistance in any battle with n 25 any where just send me a shout out

Chaotic wrote:

if other alliances would come together against you instead of being farmers they could finally stop you an your allies well this alliance collective chaos bows their head to no alliance especially the likes of you one day other alliances will band together an put u an ur allies down like a mangy sick mutt
    an will remember their was one alliance fr far smaller then you who you deided to pick on with over whelming point advantage an member nmbers u have an refused to roll over an take it in the rear alliances will one day ban together to get rid of the likes of you an trust me ill be there when it does
    an whars this crap was ur idea to destroy u u came after us now u gotta deal with the consequences

Could it really be the case that the mighty Chaotic has been beaten?

Oh, and a general point of advice for KNGHT: Change your Diplomat! Having a diplomat who is in V-mode isn't conducive to good diplomatic experiences.
  • Actually we prefer our diplomat to be in V-mode.

It just shows how much we care about you or your opinion.

:love: **i just hope youll call again** :love:

:D just playin mate. we should get on that. only, i think our leader is on v mode too.
  • RogenJH wrote:

Actually we prefer our diplomat to be in V-mode.

It just shows how much we care about you or your opinion.

:love: **i just hope youll call again** :love:

:D just playin mate. we should get on that. only, i think our leader is on v mode too.

Oh... We were all just about to jump at the opportunity of delivering our opinions to each of you individually and in person :S