Black Mountain (BkM) vs Viking (VKG) & DirtyDonkeyRam (DDR)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Black Mountain (BkM) vs Viking (VKG) & DirtyDonkeyRam (DDR)

The Risen Core afflicts me with the leadership of Black Mountain. The only pleasure that remains is visiting misery on the enemies of the Risen Core.

All are enemies of the Risen Core. For now, the Hated Mother thirsts for the blood of the cretin infestations known as Viking and DirtyDonkeyRam. The Cursed Legions of Black Mountain are already burning their cities.

The slaughter of VKG and DDR will continue for 8 weeks, excepting that:

If, after 4 weeks, no members of VKG or DDR have posted in this thread, the war will end after the 4th week.

If the war continues past the end of the 4th week, the war will end 7 days after the last posting in this thread by any member of VKG or DDR, or at the end of the 8th week, whichever comes first.

Submit to the delicious agony of the Becoming . . .
  • Awww...

And here I thought you were gonna break my back by making me take all those resources to my ships... Oops, I just made this a possible 8 week engagement. Hope you have the staying power to handle 8 weeks of DDR. BTW, Viking is an inactive alliance. WTG deccing an alliance of inactives :P
  • Xenogy wrote:

Awww...

And here I thought you were gonna break my back by making me take all those resources to my ships... Oops, I just made this a possible 8 week engagement. Hope you have the staying power to handle 8 weeks of DDR. BTW, Viking is an inactive alliance. WTG deccing an alliance of inactives :P

Everybody on this server knows that none of you are capable of refraining, so we fully anticipated an 8 week war. And, for the record, VKG was pretty much inactive the last time Black Mountain had a war with them. The only time you came out of your holes was when we were engaged with EMP.

As for the joest-post, we're shocked to see more homophobic "humor" delivered with the subtlety of a nose tackle turned drag queen. I suppose never tiring of your own banality demonstrates some sort of resilience. Perhaps the Hated Mother can find some dark virtue in your flesh.

We are willing to try . . .

The post was edited 1 time, last by Saker ().

• Xenogy wrote:

Awww...

What! VKG is an inactive alliance... I'd just finished the press release to boost their numbers: youtube.com/watch?v=MTwq1_9VH68

Anyway I'm looking forward to watching some all new DDR action and this appears to be the place to see it. I make that a 4:13am 7th November board time end date.

Regards,
    spu00rst
    "Voyeur"
    "Wanna run with my crew, hah?
    Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?
    They call me the king of the spreadsheets
    Got 'em printed out on my bedsheets"
  • spu00rst wrote:

Xenogy wrote:

Awww...

What! VKG is an inactive alliance... I'd just finished the press release to boost their numbers: youtube.com/watch?v=MTwq1_9VH68

Anyway I'm looking forward to watching some all new DDR action and this appears to be the place to see it. I make that a 4:13am 7th November board time end date.

Regards,
    spu00rst
    "Voyeur"
    Spu00rst - sorry - no humour allowed here - this is a BKM thread. Please edit post and replace link with a Cure video or something.

Saker - please feel free to continue this war for as long as you like - 4 weeks, 8 weeks, 1 year - your rather predictable return to hostilities saves us writing a dec. And I have a hunger for your pathetic alliance that even the Hated Mother would admire...

And as for the comment about engaging BKM when you were at war with EMP - I seem to remember you decced EMP while they were at war.

Pot, kettle, black...?
  • Eric the Red wrote:

Doesnt matter if VkG is an inactive alliance cause it seems DDR is inactive as well. Bunch of posers!!!!
    I'm sorry Eric, were you in yet? I can never tell. Give me time to get out there and I will be more than happy to give you the rudder. First day of war is usually in favor the those who declare, or are you hoping to boast while you can knowing how quickly your load will be spent? Let's see where you stand in a week, if you can be found.
  • Xenogy wrote:

Eric the Red wrote:

Doesnt matter if VkG is an inactive alliance cause it seems DDR is inactive as well. Bunch of posers!!!!
    I'm sorry Eric, were you in yet? I can never tell. Give me time to get out there and I will be more than happy to give you the rudder. First day of war is usually in favor the those who declare, or are you hoping to boast while you can knowing how quickly your load will be spent? Let's see where you stand in a week, if you can be found.

Eric Wimp is "ever alert for the call to action"; he is using a secret identity! youtube.com/watch?v=OZnnD9IeeAA Ensure he doesn't get a chance to eat your banana.

Baccus wrote:

Spu00rst - sorry - no humour allowed here - this is a BKM thread. Please edit post and replace link with a Cure video or something.

Saker - please feel free to continue this war for as long as you like - 4 weeks, 8 weeks, 1 year - your rather predictable return to hostilities saves us writing a dec. And I have a hunger for your pathetic alliance that even the Hated Mother would admire...

And as for the comment about engaging BKM when you were at war with EMP - I seem to remember you decced EMP while they were at war.

Pot, kettle, black...?

Sorry Baccus, not having a sense of humour and following orders is likely to incur the wrath of DDR and sounds like a BkM droin CV/resume.

What this war needs is some "danger music"...

Regards,
    spu00rst
    "General Blight"
    "Wanna run with my crew, hah?
    Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?
    They call me the king of the spreadsheets
    Got 'em printed out on my bedsheets"
  • Baccus wrote:

And I have a hunger for your pathetic alliance that even the Hated Mother would admire...

They hated mother could never admire you. I find it funny you call BkM pathetic...aren't you guys the ones under a new tag because your leader went inactive?
  • Xenogy wrote:

Eric the Red wrote:

St Cax knows where I am and he has plenty of towns on that island for you to land, he doesnt seem to have much fight in him.
  • Hookah wrote:

Baccus wrote:

And I have a hunger for your pathetic alliance that even the Hated Mother would admire...

They hated mother could never admire you. I find it funny you call BkM pathetic...aren't you guys the ones under a new tag because your leader went inactive?

Hmmm.. so you know the old alliance is inactive but dec it anyway, dec the new one while still getting together and is less than half your size, and yet imply us pathetic... Good call there Hookah but we'll still take you all down in the end. I'm sure you'll come up with some excuse for your failure. You were weak in HEX and haven't learned much since. We were right to universally deny your application to Viking.

As for you Eric, don't worry. I'm comming, just save me a dance.
  • I never applied, I'm really not sure where you got that from, maybe in a dream??

If you remember right a few of your members were attacking the leader of BkM, so it seems like you were asking for it. You also said some crap about say this and this and we will stop attacking you. Did you not see this coming, do you really think you were gonna punk BkM....and please don't start with the poor us were half your size BS. You got what you asked for, now please hop in your ships and come get some.
  • 2 day trip for me to get there Hookah. deal with it. Read my post. Not playing the small alliance card. I said I was going to rip you in two and I will. Feel free to extend the war as long as you would like. As for the hitting bkm thing... well, you guys were hitting us after the war with those who never showed up during the fight. So once again to quote Baccus... Pot, Kettle, Black? Juliet Romeo won't save you all now. As for the Viking application, before your group went to BKM, Eric applied for all you in to Viking. Feel free to confirm with him. Kinda funny you're not even certain on all the details following your obvious leader Eric. So please, stop with half stories and accept certain people within your alliance were acting as tools at the end of the last war. Not you specifically.
  • I never applied, I messaged Joe and asked if he could take in a group and he said no. We fit in here better anyway and King Plunder once told me he works with you and that you were the tool. Figured as much, now stop talking and come help your poor defenseless St Cax, I about have all his wine gone.