Two Replies Wins

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New

It's not enough to want it, you have to really want it. So much so, that you wait with your fingers poised expectantly over the keys.

Me? Today I'm off to visit a redwood forest, and then the beach. Maybe followed by a road trip to Monterey Peninsula.
    • New

I didn't know you were in the Pacific Northwest, nem. Nice.

sharpe12 wrote:

I had a dream where there were 2 gallon bottles of rice pudding.

I had a dream where Rainmaker was having a birthday party at her house and somehow invited me, at which point I learned she was a famous movie star. Then (Rainy was gone at this point) while playing chess in the garage, there were lunatics shooting at the woods around so I couldn't go outside and actually find the monsters they were trying to shoot.

I don't play any servers anymore, I'm just here for the spam and
      :xeno: :xeno: :xeno:

badidol wrote:

Dammit, this thing dies darned slowly.

badidol wrote:

Go and check the permissions the Facebook app wants, I dare you
    • New

Actually, in the Silicon Valley area of California to work for a week. I flew in a couple of days early to see/do some new things. (I've been to San Francisco before.) Flying on an off-schedule gives me the two days to do that, and the cost of the airline ticket is enough less to cover the 2 extra hotel nights.

Drove from Mountain View through Saratoga to Big Basin Redwoods State Park and walked for an hour or so. If I had more time, I'd have liked to do the Skyline-to-the-Sea Trail hike, but that's 3 days, one way. Drove through Boulder Creek and Ben Lomond on to Santa Cruz, visited the boardwalk, and Natural Bridges State Beach. Went on down the coast to Monterey, visited Cannery Row and Lovers Point Park. On the way back, stopped at Sand City, went into the Pacific Ocean and watched the sun set. Then drove back to Mountain View.

Kaleg Nar wrote:

I didn't know you were in the Pacific Northwest, nem. Nice.
    • New

Maybe...
      But if we're bragging, then i'm leader in one world and general in another. :P

Speaking of which, on the world i'm leader, destroying the navy of a viet top dog (maybe I should say puppy):

He's no.1 in GS, I was but I lost some of my GS against the turks.

Sea battle near Viethung1

Sea battle near Viethung1
      (24.04.2017 21:51:38)
      Draco and SoIon[U-B] from vietcombank, Viethung1, 9SEAN6[U-B] from Caitlyn, vietcombank
      vs
      Viethung[RVN] from Viethung1

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ram Ship.............................131(-27) - Ram Ship............................107(-100)
      Fire Ship............................12(-159) - Fire Ship..............................0(-48)
      Mortar Ship...........................192(-0) - Mortar Ship............................70(-0)
      Steam Ram.............................126(-0) - Steam Ram..............................7(-80)
      Rocket Ship............................57(-0) - Rocket Ship...........................52(-26)
      Paddle Speedboat......................180(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.......................0(-12)
      Tender.................................45(-0) - Tender.................................10(-0)
      Balloon Carrier........................35(-1) - .............................................
      Diving Boat............................37(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Generals..............................-1148.8 - Generals..............................-3522.4
      Offensive points.........................8806 - Defence points...........................2872
      Damage Received.........................57440 - Damage Received........................176120
      Damage Percent............................24% - Damage Percent............................76%

9SEAN6[U-B]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.04.2017 19:51:39)

9SEAN6[U-B]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.04.2017 19:57:19)

9SEAN6[U-B]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.04.2017 20:07:25)

Draco and SoIon[U-B]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.04.2017 20:08:54)

9SEAN6[U-B]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

9SEAN6[U-B]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.04.2017 20:27:57)

Draco and SoIon[U-B]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.04.2017 20:36:39)

9SEAN6[U-B]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.04.2017 20:40:43)

Draco and SoIon[U-B]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.04.2017 20:51:38)

Draco and SoIon[U-B]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.04.2017 20:57:39)

9SEAN6[U-B]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.04.2017 21:06:38)

Draco and SoIon[U-B]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Draco and SoIon[U-B]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.04.2017 21:11:04)

9SEAN6[U-B]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.04.2017 21:21:00)

Draco and SoIon[U-B]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

9SEAN6[U-B]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.04.2017 21:33:58)

Draco and SoIon[U-B]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.04.2017 21:36:38)

9SEAN6[U-B]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.04.2017 21:49:31)

Draco and SoIon[U-B]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.04.2017 21:51:38)

Next few rounds and we get through the core.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Draco and Solon ().