Vendetta(-Λ-) vs irishmen(EIRE)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Vendetta(-Λ-) vs irishmen(EIRE)

Vendetta officially declare war on EIRE.

Reason:

1) We dont like two of their members, gersen and campion
    2) To lift the bashing
    3) They all ganged on one of our players so we want to show them what the real team playing is.

Ending terms:

1) Gersen and campion leave EIRE,
    2) EIRE disband,
    3) Each of them give to fire1846 100k resources, (doesnt matter with resource), and as always,
    4) When we get bored of looting their members.

Aki
    Leader of Vendetta
  • Love to see more war! good going V tho i think this one maybe a farming spree as well.....not that thats a bad thing ;)

Looking forward to seeing some nice CRs.
    That being said good luck to both sides, EIRE are gunna need the luck of the Irish :P
  • As sad as i am about someone else enjoying MWI's plentiful farms I'm glad that Vendetta(-Λ-) will get to enjoy a harvest. :D

Have fun and i cant wait to see the CR's :woot:

P.S. all of EIRE leadership are PUDS!!! Give em Hell :rockon:
  • haha ya gimpy, whats really surprising is campion being an aggressor. If I remember correctly he prefers to just sit there and take it ;)
    $20 on Nacronis abandoning his alliance again.

Anywayz good luck V (not that your gonna need it)
  • LOLL, Dont under estimate them, they are rich. they covert resources fast. LOLL, 7 player 47 rounds to take my towns. They are good, but they had not seen V in action. It is not easy to top both the Offensive and Defensive chart. 8-)

This guys are farms.

Campion from Palma, Moss007 from , Gabriella from , San Jacinto, Termessos, Gary from , kip from The Cat Lair Gersen,
    Gersen F
  • Don Scarface wrote:

We don't need any team playing for this Aki. Just unleash Lunatic and wake me up for the show 8o
    I like this strategy the most. LOOOL
    -----------------------------------------------------

It seems that this war is going to be very boring but it will also last very long.
    We will block Gersens ports for starters 24/7 until he quit the game or he get kicked out of EIRE. I think I am ready to block his ports 6 months maybe a year, rexxx, you wanna change shifts with me??? 8o

Unleash Lunatic, Shadow, fire, King, Wessel, GoW, F1 and Khan for now on the rest of their sitting ducks? :pinch:
    Here you go, thats our strategy for now. EIREs leadership should think fast now, this is kind offer we got. I got much worse plan for you guys if you dont start thinking of kicking out Gersen and campion. :P

I hope those two Bob builders are not your leaders now, if they are, ohhh you are in trouble.... muuuaaaahhhaaaa :evilgrin:
  • the roof... the roof... the roof is on fire... we don't need no water let the MF burn... BURN... BURN MF.... BUURN!!!

i still think MW2 online is much more entertaining than GERSEN...
    4M+ points are just for show or what?

GERSEN... i will add a new ending term...
    hand over your account to VENDETTA and then you quit the game...
    we will put those 4M points to good use, i'm sure of it.

- ARRIVE
    - RAISE HELL
    - LEAVE
  • eViLeMpIRe27 wrote:

V's on a roll. Good for you guys.

@Chrome: So im gettin your account once u get Garcon's account. Right, Right?!?! Jus PM me the details. lol. Now back to killing archers and rams on Omni.

u gotta be kidding right?
    this GERSEN guy keeps running and hiding like a scared child...

i mean anyone would expect a lil fight coming from a player in the top 5 of TS...
    is just depressing.

he's afraid of my 1200 units...

- ARRIVE
    - RAISE HELL
    - LEAVE
  • Guys, this is Gersen we are talking about. When the KNS thing went down and he realized his alliance tag was not a means of protection, he ran to DONE. He will run anywhere he feels he is protected.

NOTE TO ANY ALLIANCE WHO TAKES GERSEN: He is Grandfathered in for attacks by anyone. Not worth the TS.

Warned for "Innuendo" since 2010
  • Kenshi wrote:

the roof... the roof... the roof is on fire... we don't need no water let the MF burn... BURN... BURN MF.... BUURN!!!

i still think MW2 online is much more entertaining than GERSEN...
    4M+ points are just for show or what?

GERSEN... i will add a new ending term...
    hand over your account to VENDETTA and then you quit the game...
    we will put those 4M points to good use, i'm sure of it.
    EIRE what a farm, for a while i thought they could be more fun since they build almost 4K Fleets to block & wave in troops almost 24/7. But now they seems to quite down since they cant maintain the fleets & i had clean up most of their player who had came for me. i had my turn since yesterday & too back i had problem posting all CR only a few in a day.

And of course thats all great respond to war from all our V's members.

I would love to have Campion 4M account as well. :love:
  • OMG, I am glad fire is on my side. :P

Fire:
    #1 Offensive score
    #1 Defensive score. LOOOOL

EIRE:
    1 player in top 700 general score,
    3 players in top 800 general score.

V:
    9 players in top 100 general score,
    11 players in top 200 general score.

Hmmm, who will win? :D
  • The Great Eire town, they just know how to use ambrosia & miracle. If they dump enough money i might loose. :P

A user may only post his or her own co-ordinates.
    Files removed and Warning - CariCat
  • Please know that you are attacking my town and I do not want to have anything to do with this and i am not part of EIRE
    and don't underestimate EIRE in anyway at all they are strong and will fight until the end :|
  • awesomepownage wrote:

Please know that you are attacking my town and I do not want to have anything to do with this and i am not part of EIRE
    and don't underestimate EIRE in anyway at all they are strong and will fight until the end :|
    Hey stranger, you should know what you are getting into when you decide to help your old friend. I dont bother whether you are 4KTS or 4mil TS like EIRE.
    Sure we dont underestimate EIRE they are sure strong and sure they will fight till which end. But dont you realise they do not have any battle report to be posted. ?(