Ban The Person Above You.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• I unbann us because you are quoting something from League of Legends (clearly English) as I don't watch it I have no idea what.

Banned for incorrect self-banning. lmao
      PROCAFFEINATING
      (n) The tendency not to start anything until you've had a cup of coffee
    • Hey, were you an elite member before? ..... if not Congratulations! .............if yes...................well, I finally noticed lol

Banned for making me look up Smite and absolutely love it..........so, so banned.
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • Kirika wrote:

Banned because he could also be playing Smite. :D
      lol you are elite eee ??ahhhh …. kirka you have to vote helen for elite....

Helen357 wrote:

Hey, were you an elite member before? ..... if not Congratulations! .............if yes...................well, I finally noticed lol

Banned for making me look up Smite and absolutely love it..........so, so banned.
      I VOTE HELEN FOR ELITE ..its her time to sunshine

however ..both kirika and helen banned for trolling

MrSniperZ wrote:

penta kill? Banned "hexa" times for mentioning game which made me destroy my old monitor...
      vote helen for elite sniper..i am gathering votes
      otherwise you are banned
      GREEK LOVER
      TBBDV
    • Sniper?
      .............are you hinting at a change of avatar? no no no I like this one....and she has two swords....which is +1 badass :)

A sniper would need gun......or arrows.......no?

I ban you for the above reasons. :P
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • @ Helen,

I was elite before, but it was removed because of my inactivity, so I asked Hera to make me one again and she did. :)

@ TBBDV,

I think you're confusing elite member with the motm (member of the month). Only motm are voted and there can only be one motm at a time, but there can be several elite members. If you are an active member on the board and do not have ban history, you can ask a super mod or board admin to make you an elite member.

Banned because you posted when I was writing. :P

P.S. I had already planned to vote Helen for the next motm. :D

My signature is a precious gift from Atina :love:

• TBBDV wrote:

otherwise you are banned
      I am sorry, but I cannot take a side of any member because I have to stay professional and objective. One thing is fun, but the second thing is duty and we have to keep them seperate. Mostly because you both play on servers I watch. You are all elite members for me :)!

The post was edited 1 time, last by MrSniperZ ().

• Kirika wrote:

@ Helen,

I was elite before, but it was removed because of my inactivity, so I asked Hera to make me one again and she did. :)

@ TBBDV,

I think you're confusing elite member with the motm (member of the month). Only motm are voted and there can only be one motm at a time, but there can be several elite members. If you are an active member on the board and do not have ban history, you can ask a super mod or board admin to make you an elite member.

Banned because you posted when I was writing. :P

P.S. I had already planned to vote Helen for the next motm. :D
      banned because helen going to be both elite and member of the month
      IF the admins see that helen has a big fun club and supporters they gona make her ELITE....
      HELEN FOR ELITE …………….
      hahaha
      GREEK LOVER
      TBBDV
    • MrSniperZ wrote:

I am sorry, but I cannot take a side of any member because I have to stay professional and objective. One thing is fun, but the second thing is duty and we have to keep them seperate. Mostly because you both play on servers I watch. You are all elite members for me :)!
      What a great fair and neutral answer! I do approve. You are hired!..... ever consider going private security? :D

However, Mr. SniperZ for failure to respond to the thread of banning, I find you banned.
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • MrSniperZ wrote:

TBBDV wrote:

otherwise you are banned
      I banned you cuz u almost made me cry …..thanks Bro
      10 days without forum and change your avatar
      Sniper this is anonymous vote..go ahead hahahahhahaha
      strawpoll.me/16327839/r
      GREEK LOVER
      TBBDV