BORG vs BYZAN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• RE: RE: WOW

18 of 20 wrote:

D_N_D wrote:

The mighty BORG is yet again picking on someone so weak? and yet all have raised up GS like that? What a waste, IMHO...

But what do I know, whatever happiness means to you, I guess.

And do not bother to ask my coords, if you would like to visit, I welcome you 24/7.

Cheers,
    Dynasty
    Give us your coordinates so we can come play. I'll gladly leave this war against Byzan to drop by and say hurro.

Please carefully review my post before you quote, thank you, and I will not remind you again in the future, to save your time and my precious time as well.
    Alpha < > MEOW < > Dynasty
  • WD_40 wrote:

Smity wrote:

This is a blanket verbal, the rules need to be followed. Abuse of the report tool will also not be tolerated.
    ~Smity
    That Smity guy must really love living in basements watching stolen Japanese cable. Girls are gross!

+1 Warning: Spam/ insult
    ~Smity
  • These are just a few CRs. The most interesting out of my lists of combat reports. My hat is off to Borg, very coordinated people.
    Display Spoiler

Ok, first was an attack with no tradeships. Meant to destroy all my troops I assume.

Battle for Manztikert
    ( 01.12.2010 17:27:15 )

1 of 4 from 0000000000
    vs
    Justinian from Manztikert

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Swordsman............200(-0).... - ................................
    Sulphur Carabineer...100(-0).... - ................................
    Gyrocopter...........100(-0).... - ................................
    Steam Giant..........300(-0).... - ................................
    Mortar................40(-0).... - ................................
    Doctor................50(-0).... - ................................
    Cook..................50(-0).... - ................................
    Generals.......................0 - Generals.......................0
    Damage Received................0 - Damage Received................0

Winners: 1 of 4

Created using the Ikariam CR Converter [Web Version]

This was..umm.. to make me feel semi-hopeful of victory? Or to get rid of 5 extra hoplites?

Battle for Manztikert
    ( 01.12.2010 18:54:17 )

1 of 4 from 0000000000
    vs

Hoplite................0(-5).... - ................................
    Generals......................-7 - Generals.......................0
    Damage Received..............350 - Damage Received................0

Winners: Justinian

Honestly, I would've though that the first CR would've been this one, but hey, what do I know about combat?

Battle for Manztikert
    ( 01.12.2010 19:01:49 )

1 of 4 from 0000000000
    vs

Hoplite...............22(-3).... - ................................
    Mortar................18(-0).... - ................................
    Generals......................-4 - Generals.......................0
    Damage Received..............210 - Damage Received............1,776

Winners: 1 of 4

Loot: 1,776

• golo, leader of SXP, and a capable military commander, decided that BYZAN was to blame for a simple occupation error. He informally declared war, BYZAN, prepared to respond.After about a week of diplomacy and heavy fighting, both conflicts were resolved in BYZAN's favor.
    i was alone in my alliance and it was not a blame, it was just a not so smart small player with no honor....
    i asked this small player to occupy his town he tell me no problems ... while most of my troops were gone to pillage a inactive he revolt and took his town back.
    BYZAN came to the rescue cryin once i started my attacks.... as for heavy fighting , do they have any CR. that was light and useless battles for me.
    conflict resolve in BYZAN favor ? how.... because i did not try to destroy BYZAN ... i just did not see any challenge there ... even if i was in a 1 man alliance at the time.

I will be looking for that website .... I would highly appreciate byzan leader to get intouch with me .... cause right now i think ill put my name on the list to give you what you never got. i am ready to also show you history 1 vs all of byzan and try to get it in your favor if i dont get bored.

I will not even wish BORG good luck .... because they will not need luck .

EDIT : Im happy to see that byzan gave me a quick answer ... im just hoping that matthew15 did not keep his words & byzan did not respect the aggrement i had with them .... that was not part of your history. try to avoid taking glory out of dishonorable actions.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Golo ().

• This is Cobra from BYZAN, i just want to say one thing. I am laughing at BORG. Lets talk numbers....

The Borg(BORG)16,337,399 points and 907,633 average

ByzantineEmpire(BYZAN)4,348,076 points and 103,526 average

So what are you happy about Borg??You're bullying someone 4 times smaller then you...I think you need a cookie.

Stop talking sh%t and meet me on the battle field. I have 250k points, no army..but i will fight my hardest.This is the reason Ikariam is Dying..because of bullies....

FEAR NOTHING BYZAN, BORG IS AN ALLIANCE WITH COMPLETE IDIOTS.
    You should be carefull who you call idiots and make sure you have some good reasons to do it.
    Did you see my war vs PRO ???
    numbers were even crazyer 3 vs 87 players and pro have found a way to call me a bully.

the only numbers you can bring to show how BYZAN can be part of delta history is with some honorable CR.

so far i only see byzan ready to run away without a fight .... I saw how you have deal with me and i was alone ... it was not honorable too.

Golo SXP Leader
  • come on now, it's just a short war - so just build up your troops for some fun for a week or two and then leave your towns empty.. whats the worse they can do to you? Kill your little pixel men? No need to bend over, no need to proclaim defeat, just go out and have some fights, or do something silly and in a few weeks it will be over with really no harm done.

• Ah, a sane voice rises above the din.

Medoria wrote:

come on now, it's just a short war - so just build up your troops for some fun for a week or two and then leave your towns empty.. whats the worse they can do to you? Kill your little pixel men? No need to bend over, no need to proclaim defeat, just go out and have some fights, or do something silly and in a few weeks it will be over with really no harm done.
  • Strikeforce_Fedor wrote:

This is Cobra from BYZAN, i just want to say one thing. I am laughing at BORG. Lets talk numbers....

The Borg(BORG)16,337,399 points and 907,633 average

ByzantineEmpire(BYZAN)4,348,076 points and 103,526 average

So what are you happy about Borg??You're bullying someone 4 times smaller then you...I think you need a cookie.

Stop talking sh%t and meet me on the battle field. I have 250k points, no army..but i will fight my hardest.This is the reason Ikariam is Dying..because of bullies....

FEAR NOTHING BYZAN, BORG IS AN ALLIANCE WITH COMPLETE IDIOTS.

Really? Check out our history. When we were in the 40's on the alliance high score list, we were attacked by PRO/ARC (yes, the people with the name PROtecter in their name. Since then, we've been to war with KNS, RADAL, RELEX, all way bigger then us. You know what we did? We fought and didn't complain. Thank you for pointing out why you were such a good target for this. Please continue demonstrating your true nature.

Warned for "Innuendo" since 2010
  • Come on hit all my towns, pillage my dry...you guys are a bunch of COWARDS. Leave my alliance mates and pillage me...you don't want them..come after me...or are you too scared?
  • D_N_D wrote:

The mighty BORG is yet again picking on someone so weak? and yet all have raised up GS like that? What a waste, IMHO...

But what do I know, whatever happiness means to you, I guess.

And do not bother to ask my coords, if you would like to visit, I welcome you 24/7.

Cheers,
    Dynasty

You're joking, right?

I mean, seriously.. you have to be joking.

To say that BORG is yet again picking on a weak alliance is tantamount to you saying any of the top 10 alliances are weak.

You sir, are mentally handicapped. Please fasten your helmet and get back on the bus.

warning: insults ~Dutch

Come on hit all my towns, pillage my dry...you guys are a bunch of COWARDS. Leave my alliance mates and pillage me...you don't want them..come after me...or are you too scared?
    Aren't you a bit of a coward yourself for not letting us know your coordinates? I'll happily take your crap from you if you let me know where you live!

Come on hit all my towns, pillage my dry...you guys are a bunch of COWARDS. Leave my alliance mates and pillage me...you don't want them..come after me...or are you too scared?
    Big talk for a 5618.

Feel free to send me this same invitation IN-GAME. I'm easy enough to find... just search for XX of XX in the top 100 Generals list

It really doesn't matter which XX of XX gets the message. We are one. WE ARE BORG. :borg:

You sound like the Black Knight from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Black Knight: Right, I'll do you for that!
    King Arthur: You'll what?
    Black Knight: Come here!
    King Arthur: What are you gonna do, bleed on me?
    Black Knight: I'm invincible!
    King Arthur: ...You're a loony.

Warned for "Innuendo" since 2010
  • 57:54 area..names Cobra.Come and try me.

Also, sorry BYZAN if i'm making more trouble, but i wont sit back and let them pillige us...You might think im Dumb for talking to them like that, but i don't give a :cenzored: .I play in 6 servers and Delta is the boring-est...time to have some fun

warning: Your posts are starting to get very trolling. You are also bypassing the swearfilter which is not allowed on the board. Please read the boardrules to avoid further warnings. ~Dutch