Corrupt a wish

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Granted bu then all your films will be flops and you wouldn't earn anything so even in your NEXT life the alternative would be to steal other people's stuff, i am sure you'll still have the talent to do it

i wish i was the only man in the worlds with all the sexy girls and they wouldn't be able to leave me :D 8-)
    • granted but they beat you on occasion as you ruin the "perfect female world" and deserve to burn for all enternity...

i refuse to make a wish
      Pi ~ Ponyo ~ Active
      Omni ~ BANE ~ Elinarch ~ Active

One step at a time.
    • ah that's so cruel, i wanted to have a fun time with the ladies and now it's ruined

well how can i corrupt that? please make a wish

i wish the worlds sexiest girl loved me and nothing went wrong
    • Alright ... The world's sexiest girl DOES love you from the bottom of her heart ....

her Name just so happens is NOTHING (ya she had weird parents) .. and obviously She went Wrong .. 8|

I wish Morpheus is reborn is Hugh Heffner ... ;) :P
    • _Morpheus_ wrote:

Granted bu then all your films will be flops and you wouldn't earn anything so even in your NEXT life the alternative would be to steal other people's stuff, i am sure you'll still have the talent to do it

i wish i was the only man in the worlds with all the sexy girls and they wouldn't be able to leave me :D 8-)
      Sure m8, they're all sexy, but each one of 'em will have their own house, and can you imagine moving all of their furniture and putting up all of their pictures and, of course, going through all of those divorces? Thats bound to happen sooner or later, as they will all think your cheating on them with some other girl. :rolleyes:

Isn't he already? :P

I wish I couldn't feel pain
    • You won't feel pain .... but then you get kidnapped by a Korean car co. and used as a crash test dummy .. :pinch:

I wish I had more time to spam and steal ...

Byzantium wrote:

Morpheus wrote:

LOL ... he definitely wished it .. I just narrowed it down .. ;)
    • Granted, unfortunately spam doesn't pay the bills, and you get caught stealing and wind up in jail (I think I may be leaning towards the impossible right now) ;)

I wonder if he knows who he is..
    • You could try .. But NOT this Wish !!!

I wish Couzz BYZZ .. a VERY :bday: .. and that, that wish Can't be Cursed .. :D

Byzantium wrote:

Granted, unfortunately spam doesn't pay the bills, and you get caught stealing and wind up in jail (I think I may be leaning towards the impossible right now) ;)

I wonder if he knows who he is..

LOL ... ;)
      Spam wont pay the bills .. but stealing should .. :P
    • well unfortunately i can corrupt taht wish
      Granted, he has a happy birthday until it's the cake time but the cake gets dropped in the floor and he has no cake in his birthday
      "

Quoted from "_Morpheus_"

Granted bu then all your films will be flops and you wouldn't earn anything so even in your NEXT life the alternative would be to steal other people's stuff, i am sure you'll still have the talent to do it

Sure m8, they're all sexy, but each one of 'em will have their own house, and can you imagine moving all of their furniture and putting up all of their pictures and, of course, going through all of those divorces? Thats bound to happen sooner or later, as they will all think your cheating on them with some other girl. :rolleyes:

I wish I couldn't feel pain"
      i wasn't actually wishing for being their servant, i was thinking for pleasurable and fun 8-)

"Alright ... The world's sexiest girl DOES love you from the bottom of her heart ....

her Name just so happens is NOTHING (ya she had weird parents) .. and obviously She went Wrong .. 8|

I wish Morpheus is reborn is Hugh Heffner ... ;) :P"

thanks for that wish, i would love to be him as my new life with all those sexy girls :thumbsup:

The post was edited 3 times, last by _Morpheus_ ().

• Maybe, Maybe not, The world is at peace, but your NOT their to experience it.

I wish my wish cannot be corrupted by anybody else's wish.

Beat that!
    • Granted but then there'll be something really nice that you like adn you missed it and you want to see it again but they won't show it

I wish i could make all the Wishes come true