Corrupt a wish

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Wish granted. You travel back in time to inform your younger self that you can type without looking at your phone.....and your younger self experiences a psychotic break due to the stress of knowing that time travel becomes possible, but not being able to tell anyone.

ninja felt finger puppets-4.jpgI wish for felt ninja finger puppets! :P
      PROCAFFEINATING
      (n) The tendency not to start anything until you've had a cup of coffee
    • Granted. Little voice gets his much bigger dad....now you have a loud voice in your head telling you to fold your laundry, clean your room and all sorts of other things dads say.

I wish my teachers wouldn't always assume I know the correct the answer to their questions.
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • I would trade in for that voice.

Wish granted. They know no longer assume you know the correct answer. Instead they assume you're a hopeless ignoramus and give up on teaching you, leading to college debt and no degree.

I wish the weather was a little nicer so I could go to the mailbox wearing jeans, t-shirt, and socks with Crocs without running back to the house by the end. (Though in all fairness, it's about 20ish yards to the mailbox.

I don't play any servers anymore, I'm just here for the spam and
      :xeno: :xeno: :xeno:

badidol wrote:

Dammit, this thing dies darned slowly.

badidol wrote:

Go and check the permissions the Facebook app wants, I dare you
    • Wish granted.....you find your scarf...it smells a little funny but other than that it is okay. oh, and it's now pink.

I wish I could drink Vodka Black Cherry Lemonade without getting tipsy....because it is delicious. :D
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • I changed my mind...I'll stick to coffee.

Your wish is granted and you have a simply wonderful Christmas break. On the 26'th there is a knock on the door, and when you open it, a process server informs you that Santa is taking you to court....please sign here. Apparently a reindeer slipped on your roof, and he wants $25,000 for damages, pain and suffering. ?(

I wish to find the little spider that left his hard work in my window this morning.
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • Wish granted, your finals have been graded. But because you did not pray to the great Scantron God you will have to wait aganizing days to find out how you did on them.

I wish that everyone I know have a safe and wonderful holiday season...and may your fruitcakes be extra fruity. ;)
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • Granted. Everyone you know has a great safe and wonderful holiday season. Everyone else dies of dysentery.

I wish to see the famous Christmas movie of Die Hard.

badidol wrote:

badidol wrote:

• Your wish is granted, there are millions of wishes in the world; however they are for granting not for corrupting.

I wish for a Terrie's chocolate orange that never ran out.
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • Granted. It's always running into your mouth until you begin expanding too quickly for your own good, leading to a catastrophic fat-plosion.

I wish I wasn't so tired.

badidol wrote:

badidol wrote:

• I challenge! Websters does not have fatplosion.......

Wish granted.....you are permanently hooked up to a caffeine drip, (or extra caffeinated Mountain Dew) which does not allow you to sleep; causing you to go insane.

I wish that you wrote a dictionary in English that I could read with my eyes and understand so that I may have a collection of your ability to mutate the English language.
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • Wish granted.

Here are is the complete dictionary.

A, a
      B, b
      C, c
      D, d
      E, e
      F, f
      G, g
      H, h
      I, i
      J, j
      K, k
      L, l
      M, m
      N, n
      O, o
      P, p
      Q, q
      R, r
      S, s
      T, t
      U, u
      V, v
      W, w
      X, x
      Y, y
      Z, z

Communal definitions: A letter of the English language.

Combine as necessary. ;)

While it's been great this week so far with everything my family has been doing with people we've been seeing, I wish it wasn't so tiring.

badidol wrote:

badidol wrote:

• lol and in that lies the conundrum.....during the holidays we are to relax....but we end up instead doing things we wish we had more time for...spending it with family and friends....which is relaxing in the way that it replenishes our souls/spirits......but washing all those dishes is a bit tiring. lol

Wish is granted......anytime you feel tired you immediately fall asleep no matter where you are.....thereby making sure you do not tire yourself out. :P

I wish 10 year old little girls were not such picky eaters.
      PROCAFFEINATING