Corrupt a wish

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Granted. If you use a feeding tube, they won't be able to taste it and object. Unfortunately child protective services might take issue with medically non-required feeding tubes on minors.

I wish I could read more of the book list I've got. (I'm guessing I have my reading for 2019 already planned out more or less.)

I don't play any servers anymore, I'm just here for the spam and
      :xeno: :xeno: :xeno:

badidol wrote:

Dammit, this thing dies darned slowly.

badidol wrote:

Go and check the permissions the Facebook app wants, I dare you
    • omg feeding tubes! that is terrible! lol

I used an ancient time tested method of "if you eat the lasagna you can have banana bread after"...also known as bribery.

Wish granted...tomorrow you wake up with two eyeballs in the back of your head...now you can read twice as many books......unfortunately you still only have the same brain....and therefore do not have the capability to process two books simultaneously and keep mixing the stories up ......and sometimes pass out from sensory overload.

I wish for New Years I could come up with a spectacular list of resolutions.
      PROCAFFEINATING
      (n) The tendency not to start anything until you've had a cup of coffee
    • Granted. You've got the best list of resolutions a person could ever make. They will be a positive boon in your life if done. But we all know what happens to those "resolutions" we make...

I wish for snow.

badidol wrote:

badidol wrote:

• Granted...it will fall silently in great big beautiful flakes...it will cover everything in a perfect white blanket...it will crunch under your feet...and because it is the perfect snow it will make the best snowballs and snowmen. It is perfect for sledding or skiing. It fell in Detroit. :P

I wish to have the ability to play Ikariam....be on the board...watch youtube and the tv at the same time...while texting with friends.
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • Granted. You have this ability. But a solar flare just hit earth and destroyed everything electric. (The last known time it happened with such an effect, the only thing to knock out were telegraph lines. It's different now.)

I wish for a flat stomach.

badidol wrote:

badidol wrote:

• Wish granted...but one you attain it, you realize it has made no difference.

After looking at flat stomach meme's for 20 min I have come to realize that some people have too much time on their hands during the holidays......which they spend looking at memes. lol

I wish I had a top hat.
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • you are playing with fire, blue man. lol

Wish granted is it a very calm and relaxed day.......until you wake up tomorrow only to realize it is the same calm and peaceful day all over again...and again....and again....in a time loop.

I wish my wussy alcohol tolerance would woman up.
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • Granted. Your alcohol tolerance womans up in the most negatively stereotypical way. Now whenever you see alcohol you need a fainting couch.

giphy (1)(1).gif

Alternative granting: It womans up by digging into the feminist roots of the temperance movement and now you can't drink at all.

Your pick. :evilgrin:

I wish for the family New Year's party to be awesome tonight.

badidol wrote:

badidol wrote:

• I pick the fainting couch....lol

Wish granted. Your party is so awesome that the neighbors come over..and they call their friends...whom also come over...and then call their other friends...and by the time midnight rolls around you will have 100 people having the most awesome party at your house. Tomorrow you get to clean up. :evil:

I wish good health and cheer for my friends, and may any ruining of this wish fall unto me only.
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • I'm amazed at how awesome the party was at my house considering we go to my aunt and uncle's. (Left at 10 am. I'll probably fall asleep around 11/11:30.)

Wish granted. Your friends have good health and cheer. You unfortunately contract Ebola, are contagious, and well...

I wish I had eaten a little less.

badidol wrote:

badidol wrote:

• Granted... after I fall asleep first.

I wish I could fall asleep. I tried for an hour but so far the most I've gotten today was being drowsy on the car ride home.

badidol wrote:

badidol wrote:

• Wish granted. You have a wonderful deep sleep.....during dinner....with your face half in your bowl.

maybe staying up last night messed up your regular sleep rhythm....you should be fine tonight.

I wish I could have 20/20 vision.
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • I am okay with walking around blindfolded if I get 20/20 vision....just sayin'

Wish granted......you get a scholarship from the World Clown Association (it's a real thing worldclown.com/) but you have to wear clown shoes all the time.

I wish I could make up my mind about something......
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • oh no!

Wish granted.....instead of your wallet you forget a Kleenex in your pocket and wash that.

I wish to remember the decision I made...it's kinda important.
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • Granted but you forget the socks.

I wish I could combine the warm climate of one place with the house and living affordability of another place.
      PROCAFFEINATING