Corrupt a wish

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• How in the world did you get to Atlantis from tropical climate? lol I am genuinely curious about your logic on this one.

Wish granted, you fall into a deep sleep the second your head hits the pillow. Unfortunately one of your roommates had chili cheese hot-dogs for dinner and the sound and smell of his serenading wakes you up and keeps you awake.

I wish steam punk was a more socially acceptable way of dressing.
      PROCAFFEINATING
      (n) The tendency not to start anything until you've had a cup of coffee
    • Granted, you now have multiple personalities....and they can talk to you all the time! lol no need to go anywhere!

I wish I could see the future just a little bit.
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • Granted. You see 1 x 10 ^ -100 seconds into the future at all times.

In my dreams last night, my aunt bought me this book series I like. That was awesome so I wish someone had really bought it for me.

I don't play any servers anymore, I'm just here for the spam and
      :xeno: :xeno: :xeno:

badidol wrote:

Dammit, this thing dies darned slowly.

badidol wrote:

Go and check the permissions the Facebook app wants, I dare you
    • Wish granted! as I do not know which book series you are talking about I can only do a general corruption....for more specific one you should provide more details! lol

The books are very awesome indeed, however after reading 2 pages you immediately fall asleep......therefore taking a really, really, really long time to read them.

I wish my first classes back would of been a little bit more gentle....with less homework.
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • Granted. Instead they pile up an entire semester's worth of homework to assign on the penultimate day, due to the ultimate one.

I wish to get a locker at my school's commuter center today.

badidol wrote:

badidol wrote:

• I love it....Penultimate Day! and even the word program accepts it! I wish to know how can I convince the faculty of my college about the joys of giving on this day.......

As for your wish it is granted, but it is one of those half lockers and it smells like cheese.
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • lol nooo not pod people!

were you wishing for the cheese? Granted....from now on every time you open your little locker a moldy piece of cheese will fall out of it.

I wish to attract positive people in my life.
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • Wish granted, you win but I show up half-way through the game and eat all the chips.

I wish my body could function on 2 hours less sleep a day...which I would then spend 1.5 hours playing Ikariam and half an hour doing homework.
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • Granted. But the 1.5 hours of Ikariam turns into 2.5 and you have a problem again.

I wish my mother had followed some advice and not severely hampered her growth at the beginning if the Civilization game. (She built a ship way to early for the Italians. She should've focused more on just moving into Italy instead of sailing.)

badidol wrote:

badidol wrote:

• Wish granted....next time you play Civilization with your family, your mom makes all the right choices and wins the game.

(your first wish was to win at the game...and then you complain that your mom made incorrect game choices......you are impossible! lol)

I am fully committing to my less sleep idea...I wish to sleep 2.5 hours less every night...and not wake up looking like Frankenstein's Bride.
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • Granted. Instead you look like Frankenstein's monster's bride.

I'm okay with being labelled impossible.

I wish for a good start of the semester this coming Monday,

badidol wrote:

badidol wrote:

• is this semester 4 for you?

Wish granted. It is an awesome day...the sun shines, your bike/bus/train ride goes smoothly and you catch all the connections. All the teachers seem really knowledgeable and they don't assign homework on the first day of class....the books for the classes cost only $5 each....the line in the cafeteria is virtually non-existent. they are having a sale on mountain dew, 2 for .$0.50...and then you become aware of a strange beeping noise..it keeps getting louder and louder and louder until....you wake up. It was your alarm.

I wish for a hot chocolate fudge sunday with peanuts........
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • Granted. This also happens to be the first day of your severe peanut allergy.

To be honest, I'm really looking forward to this semester. I know the camlus now. I'm taking a couple classes that'll be more in depth for my major. And my Newman Center's calend at looks pretty good.

I wish I knew whether to take an Honors class this semester and if so, which one. (ie, I'm wishing for my advisor to send a reply to the email I sent a few days back, though probably should've sent sooner.)

badidol wrote:

badidol wrote:

• Wow, your school is waaaay behind mine is locking in classes. I have a classmate from first semester who was late by 2 hours registering for two of the classes and she now can't sign up for them anymore....because they are full.

Your wish is granted, you now know the answer...which is, "it depends on what you want to do with it". Honours classes are good for some things and not necessary for others. :P

I do not like my imaginary peanut allergy...does it come with an imaginary epi pen?

I wish that going to the mall with my sister was less expensive....
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • hmm I can picture it now " For sale, 10 year old goth fashionista girl....only wears black clothing...said clothing must be brand name...on sale now. " lmao

Granted, the side walks are all shoveled...the extra snow was all dumped into your drive way...side walk and any other space outside your home.

I wish the first class of every subject didn't start with the pep talk "80% of you are going to fail in my class" I already feel like crying because I just bought the textbooks....
      PROCAFFEINATING