Corrupt a wish

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Your corruption is really good. But I live in an association so I don't have to do the shovelling. ^^

Granted. They start with a pep talk of "You're all gonna do great the second time you take this class."

Though ouch. Those are not good rates.

I wish my bedroom had better soundproofing. The TV is at a reasonable volume in the living room but it really carries.

I don't play any servers anymore, I'm just here for the spam and
      :xeno: :xeno: :xeno:

badidol wrote:

Dammit, this thing dies darned slowly.

badidol wrote:

Go and check the permissions the Facebook app wants, I dare you
    • If the sound is coming up through the floor, then putting down a heavy carpet could block some of the sound...and it's cheaper than sound proofing.

Actually this is a very good College, they have a high graduate to employment ratio....the trick is to hang in there and graduate. lol I do have several classes in which there are "repeaters", but I do not plan on being one. It is not the end of the world to fail at something, but I think if I keep hitting the wall with my head....the wall will break in time. :D

Your wish is granted, your family wins a "soundproof your home" contest that they didn't even enter......you can scream bloody murder in one room and hear nothing outside of it. The construction crew likes your house and hang out in your kitchen and living room after work regularly...when they finish the work, the whole house is covered in a white sticky gypsum powder...impossible to clean up.

I wish my Marketing Teacher didn't give off such an "if you ask me a question I will grade your assignments an F" vibe.
      PROCAFFEINATING
      (n) The tendency not to start anything until you've had a cup of coffee
    • Ranch style house, so same floor. So sometimes I just go to the basement.

Wish granted. She no longer gives off the vibe of grading F for asking questions. She just does it without warning.

I wish I could easily memorize dates for things on the calendar. Then I wouldn't have to walk all of 30 ft. to know what I'm doing Wednesday evening. (Or next Wednesday too for that matter.)

badidol wrote:

badidol wrote:

• lol mean!

Granted, you can memorize dates on your calendar easily....however that is all you can now remember. You start calling your parents January 2 and 3.....and continue down the line of January 4 and January 5.....consequently you now live at February 4'th and your name is January First. On the plus side, when someone asks "who wants to be first?" you now have a genuine advantage over others claiming it.

I wish for a 1975 black Mustang.
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • Granted. Not sure why you wanted an old horse though...

I wish I was better with names. (Story time: There was a guy at my previous college whose name I kept forgetting. So in the end I just called him Thomas. He in turn came up with a new name for me every time we saw each other.)

badidol wrote:

badidol wrote:

• I would of just called you blue man....I am also terrible with names. I get around this by giving everyone nick names....which for some reason I do remember........Your wish is granted, you are now able to recall the names of every person you have ever met....in your whole life. Because you are now proud of this skill you go out of your way to greet everyone by their proper names....which is annoying when you have a college class of 150 students. Your class mates express their joy at your lengthy greetings with an atomic wedgie.

I wish for a magic coffee mug that never ever runs out of coffee.
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • so so mean! giving me coffee that I cannot have! lol

Granted your cough goes away (drink tea?) and now you have the hiccups.

I wish the school would stop moving my classes around...and just pick a room.
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • That wish falls under the restricted category and you do not have clearance for it. You forfeit your turn.

I wish the janitor's closet can seat 150 students.
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • Whoa. A wild June Baracarolle just appeared in this thread!

(Hi, June.)

Wish granted. All the snow and ice on your driveway evaporates. Unfortunately the rest of the region experiences a 10 ft. blizzard.

I wish I had an invisibility cloak so I could go to the restricted section of the Corrupt a Wish wishes and then ask for three more wishes.

badidol wrote:

badidol wrote:

• Granted. But the cloak is only a partial invisibility cloak. So it hides part of you, but not all of you. And you can't tell which of your parts is still showing.

((I see you live on this community forum, too. Do you actually play any of these servers?)

I wish Coca Cola wasn't so unhealthy. I need to cut back on it.....
    • I don't play any servers on .en and to be honest, I stopped on US a few years ago so there it's just the forum I check in on at times. When I did play in the past, it was the US server. At first Ypsilon, Phi, and Chi. (With a couple short-time accounts on Tau and Alpha.) After the first merge it was Omikron and Xi. Then after the third merge, Ny.

Wish granted. Good news: Coca Cola is now a healthy drink. Bad news: They had a big sale on the old formula for Coca Cola and in your addiction you got 50,000 cases of it in your garage. Not to mention the new formula just doesn't taste right to you.

I wish I knew what the fox said.

badidol wrote:

badidol wrote:

• Granted. Tonight's homework isn't too time consuming. Instead your professor takes the "2 hours out of class for every hour in" philosophy and delays it all until the final week.

I wish for clear roads and no ice rain tomorrow.

badidol wrote:

badidol wrote:

• Granted but for selfish reasons...I don't want the ice rain tomorrow either......so in a mood of extra cheer lets send it to...........(insert anywhere here)....unfortunately they get upset and send a sand storm back.

I wish that at group work I wasn't always voted to be the one who "speaks" or presents the project.
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • Granted. You wake up tomorrow with magically removed vocal cords, preventing you from being the one speaks.

I wish constantly popping cough drops and sucking on them didn't leave my tongue feeling sore.

badidol wrote:

badidol wrote: