Corrupt a wish

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Granted....and because there shall be no messing with kids transportation, every time the person wishes to not give you enough time to arrange for proper transportation they will smack themselves.....I might be stretching the spirit of the thread...but I feel justified about it.

I wish tomorrow the city transportation will be back to normal, so that I can have a productive day.
      PROCAFFEINATING
      (n) The tendency not to start anything until you've had a cup of coffee
    • Granted. It will be back to normal. Unfortunately what you didn't realize is that they've been operating way above normal for the past year.

I wish it wasn't so cold outside. It's warm in the train, but that won't help on the bike ride.

I don't play any servers anymore, I'm just here for the spam and
      :xeno: :xeno: :xeno:

badidol wrote:

Dammit, this thing dies darned slowly.

badidol wrote:

Go and check the permissions the Facebook app wants, I dare you
    • -15C and snowing here, how about where you are?

Wish granted, your neighborhood experiences a sudden increase in temperatures, which causes all snow to melt too fast and flood the basements.

I wish the ice rain covering the branches of the trees don't become too heavy, break off and knock out power. (yep specific)
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • Granted, but the pillows are delivered by a group of hooligans who are in the midst of a pillow fight.

((I am currently hosting a slumber party. I can just imagine them abusing the pillows in my family room.))

I wish the weatherman is wrong about this weekend being super cold. I've had enough cold for one week.
    • How old is your son by the way? (And hopefully the slumber party went well.)

Wish granted. It's not super cold this weekend. It's super super ... super cold. The temperature is so cold they have to come up with a new word to describe just how cold it is.

I wish for my computer science homework to not be too bad.

badidol wrote:

badidol wrote:

• wish granted....it's not bad...its super super bad....it's so bad they have to come up with a new word to describe it.....like ubersuspendouslybad...but way cooler.

I wish for a pillow fight!
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • Hey! Copycat!

Wish granted. The pillows begin fighting and escalate over the course of their struggle. By the end they've gone nuclear.

I wish it was easier to write events from my fantasy world down. For example

Scratch that for now: I wish I hadn't googled the Urban Dictionary meaning for a word I was going to use. I thought it was a synonym to "beat the *poop* out of" and learned that IT. IS. NOT.

badidol wrote:

badidol wrote:

• ah the joys of urban dictionary.....how I laugh and cry. Have you heard about what google likes to do with my searches? lmao that is not much better.

Wish granted, now every time you wish to look a work up, a giant Webster's falls out of the sky and hits the ground in front of you...which scares the......ahem out of you. :)

I wish that my marketing assignment, which is to analyze Canada's 13 Sustainable Goals and compare them to the UN's 17 goals in a 15 page essay...not including title page and etc would write itself....pretty please.
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • I haven't heard what google likes to do with your searches. But earlier today I learned that more people have been curious about how to pronounce Qoheleth than I expected.

Your wish is also granted. I'll be sending you a few versions of text documents you may use for your essay that I generated with a computer program I wrote.

I wish for tomorrow to go okay from the indoors.

badidol wrote:

badidol wrote:

• drum roll please....it's been below 30C for three days running.....wish granted, may you have beautiful weather......by which I mean may ice flowers bloom on your windows.

I have had high hopes for your computer program generated story......and now I have to declare that your program has failed at English.

I wish tomorrow the weather will stay the same..... :P
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • Below 30C is kind of vague. More specifics? Or are you making me jealous by complaining about temps around 86F?

The first output failed at English very badly. I agree. The later ones just failed at having any sense of spelling, grammar, or punctuation.

Wish granted. It shall be the same weather for ever and ever. If wet, you will continue getting rain until driven out of your homes by flood. If dry, you shall see your beloved city become a barren desert with apocalyptic Mad Max people.

I wish I had a better idea of what I was doing with some of my assignments.

badidol wrote:

badidol wrote:

• lol well first of all you have to be careful for what you wish for.....Wish granted, I can tell you what to do with your assignments...in another language and as only English is allowed on this website...I cannot.

Google loves giving me search results that sometimes make me blush.....although I am certainly never bored.

Below 30 C with artic wind chill and blowing snow causing white outs........ we need an emoji that is cold. insert here.

I wish to be able to sleep 4 hours but feel like I have slept for 8.
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • Wish granted. The problem however, is that you can't get even 4 hours of sleep and that's the magic number for the magic to work. So...

I wish for a second wind as I try figuring out this simple logic for a function (inserting values into a list in order) that I've done before but can't remember.

badidol wrote:

badidol wrote:

• Wish granted. You get, as they say here, an extended vacation.

I wish my professor gave us more instruction related to our projects. True story: I was lost on what to do in a project. So I googled it and found a website where a professor from a totally different university had an explanation for the near-same project and it's been a great help. (Made me go from planning to go to a TA and say, "I'm not even sure where to begin." to "I've got this.")

badidol wrote:

badidol wrote:

• I would still talk to a TA just to make sure.

and you wish is? Well I am generous today....I grant you a large pepperoni pizza......but it's spicy.

I wish that it was still Friday, which would then give me 2 extra days to work on my assignment......looks like I'm sleeping 4 hours again.
      PROCAFFEINATING