Corrupt a wish

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Sorry, the answer is $14, 624.54 which means you do not get any money.

The Superbowl cannot end in a tie...therefore it is the Superbowl that never ends....yes it goes on and on my friends....some people started playing it not knowing what it was...and they continue playing it forever just because

I wish that my answer for 16,000/ (1+3/12) to the power of 36 resulted in the above answer.
      PROCAFFEINATING
      (n) The tendency not to start anything until you've had a cup of coffee
    • Hey. The only condition you put was for me to help you with your homework. Not to effectively help you with your homework.

Wish granted. But you just broke math. Now no one can calculate anything. You now pay $1,000,000 per loaf of bread.

I wish for it be dry when I going to/from the train station tomorrow.

I don't play any servers anymore, I'm just here for the spam and
      :xeno: :xeno: :xeno:

badidol wrote:

Dammit, this thing dies darned slowly.

badidol wrote:

Go and check the permissions the Facebook app wants, I dare you
    • Granted. But, it rains on you from when you wake up to when you leave home to go to the train station, the entire time you are at the train station, the time you are wherever you are during the day, and then again once you get home until you go to sleep. Bring a raincoat and a bucket.

I wish the current interest rates were a little better.

Helen357 wrote:

Sorry, the answer is $14, 624.54 ...

I wish that my answer for 16,000/ (1+3/12) to the power of 36 resulted in the above answer.
      The interest rate is 3% per year, but it compounds monthly. You need to use the monthly rate, not the annual rate.
      Capture.PNG
    • Wish granted. The interest rates are a little better... for the banks.

That place I am during the day would be my university. And the trip between classes takes me outside. :(

I wish I had a clearer idea of what I'm going to be reading next. I just finished a book a little earlier today much quicker than I thought. The last couple books went a bit quicker than I expected.

badidol wrote:

badidol wrote:

• Sure, here's your list for the coming week:
      The Art of Computer Programming, by Donald Knuth, through volume 4A. Did you know I have a small account at The Bank of San Serriffe?

The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire, by Edward Gibbon. All six volumes. Then, listen to the History of Rome podcast in it's entirety.

The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich: A History of Nazi Germany, by William L. Shirer.

And, finally, A New Kind of Science, by Stephen Wolfram, available online.

I wish it was possible to "bank" days. Work extra in the wintertime, to have more time off in the summer. And, vice-versa for those who prefer it that way.
    • I am torn.....@Nemenku you were very helpful with my math....and thank you. ^^

Wish Granted, you can now bank your days, unfortunately the bank charges reverse interest on them...so for every month they sit unused you lose 1 hour per day...if you are banking 2 days it's 2 hours per day....etc.

I wish it was Saturday....and I had a hot chocolate with whipped cream. (Yes I know that is two wishes..I am a rebel today)
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • @nemenku That actually sounds pretty nice for the most part. Reading about computer science, ironically enough despite my major, tends to lose my interest. But history is a subject I quite enjoy, especially ancient history. For what I'm planning, it depends on what I can get from the library tomorrow. Plan A is to pick up Steven Erickson's The Bonehunters and finish it this time. (I dragged with it last time and ending up being a bit overdue back in late 2018 so there's a chance I might not be able to check it out again yet.) Plan B a book by Rodney Stark about the Crusades. Plan C: to be determined. (In general the four topics I generally read for fun are Fantasy, Sci-Fi, History, and Theology.)

Granted. It was Saturday a day ago. And as you wish, you had a hot chocolate with whipped cream until a bird knocked it out of your hands.

I wish I had gone to bed two hours ago like I initially planned.

badidol wrote:

badidol wrote:

• Wish granted....you took the laptop to bed with you....so you can continue spamming in comfort.

I wish to hunt the bird that attacked my hot chocolate....and negotiate a peace treaty with exchanges of bird seed if it stops harassing my hot chocolate. :P
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • Granted. You hunt the bird in a Wiley E Coyote vs Roadrunner fashion. Bring shoulder pads.

I wish I didn't feel like everything going on was a weight on me.

badidol wrote:

badidol wrote:

• Do you mean the shoulder pads women had in their shirts in the 80's or the ones the Football players wear? You have got to be more specific!

Wish granted.....you inject some helium and now (besides the hilarious voice) you are light as air.

I wish to know what kind of shoulder pads you meant.
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • Granted....because of yogurt....what kind of answer is "inside you"? Did I eat shoulder pads? (I am no longer gonna eat your cooking)

I wish for new shoes with a better grip....I slipped on the ice yesterday. :/
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • Sorry I was not on here...I was also writing Exams. still am...

Wish granted. You do not die because you have an important life purpose...to be my spamming buddy. lol best wish ruin ever.

I wish to not crumble under the pressure of assignment deadlines, term tests and mid terms.
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • What started as a typo ended with me becoming pope. Whoop!

Wish granted. You finish them all on time. But submitting them on time? Well...

I wish for a map of Middle Earth that I could put on one of the walls of my bedroom.

badidol wrote:

badidol wrote: