Corrupt a wish

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Granted. But all your friends find out and constantly hang out at your house to use your connection.

I wish the pigeons stopped pooping on my balcony.
      PROCAFFEINATING
      (n) The tendency not to start anything until you've had a cup of coffee
    • Granted. But the intelligent clothes sneak into your house and steal your programming, creating skynet.

In order to save humanity I travel back in time to re-wish the original wish....

I wish that there was two of me...
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • Granted. But, then the two of you are caught in a temporal loop, both travel back in time and wish there were two of you. Then the four of you are caught in a temporal loop, each travels back in time and wishes there were two. Eight, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048, ... 2^64=18,446,744,073,709,551,616, ... 2^128=340,282,366,920,938,463,463,374,607,431,768,211,456, ..., 2^512= 13,407,807,929,942,597,099,574,024,998,205,846,127,479,365,820,592,393,377,723,561,443,721,764,0
      30,073,546,976,801,874,298,166,903,427,690,031,858,186,486,050,853,753,882,811,946,569,946,433,6
      49,006,084,096 (155 digits)

(it keeps going until, eventually, everything is you)

I wish no hurricanes come my way this year.
    • Fully granted, stay safe. :)

But due to the pressure change your toilet plugs and when the plumber guy comes out to fix it he is wearing his pants too low and accidentally flashes the top of his bum at you. It is not pretty. Your eyes burn and the image is forever imprinted on your mind.

I wish I could drink coffee faster.
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • Granted, and it is awesome. However, now that Helen has become aware of this awesome manga, she tries to watch it, and discovers it is not available on Netflix. This causes her to unleash an ancient Gypsy curse upon you, causing your shoe laces to become loose....

I wish Netflix had EVERYTHING mwhahahaha (potentially world changing wish)... and yes that was my evil laugh
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • Granted, but you'll be banned from it forever, not being able to watch anything from it. :D

Also, if my shoe laces becoming loose is the only price to pay for a new Claymore season, I'll gladly pay it!

My signature is a precious gift from Atina :love:
    • Kirika wrote:

Granted, but you'll be banned from it forever, not being able to watch anything from it. :D

Also, if my shoe laces becoming loose is the only price to pay for a new Claymore season, I'll gladly pay it!
      NOOOOO not my Netflix!
      with loose shoe laces..sometimes you will trip.....'cause I am a little evil :)

What is your wish that I can corrupt?

I wish I could multi-task more efficiently LOL
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • Granted. But due to the lightning speed of your movements, friction develops causing you to show up looking like....the day your were born when you get to where your going. lmao

I wish....I was not afraid of heights.
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • someone is waching a lot of movies haha
      Your wish has been Granted ….That's it ………
      Oups not Yes …..you have to pay the prise
      Magic comes always with a price dearie !!
      After you have to jump fo the highest building that Abu Dhabi has

I Wish I could transform to super Saiyan
      GREEK LOVER
      TBBDV
    • I thought you were watching your show! Have you ever seen The Wishmaster? so so so bad...that it's good :)

Granted...your hair becomes blond and grows down to your knees and it GLOWS so bright that airplanes mistake it for landing lights... no matter where you go, airplanes keep trying to land on you. lol

I wish I was not allergic to rag weed. 'cause summer allergies suck...
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • Granted...but due to the additional length of your teeth, you will have to use more toothpaste and more sunscreen and your grocery bill will go up. mwahahaha Also, you have to sleep hanging upside down, and sometimes you will fall on your head. lmao

I wish the elevator in my building got fixed.
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • You are so romantic ..lol ...more toothpaste..normal because of the blood ...I am vampire I cant feel pain...so its ok I guess hahaha

Granted ,but the moment you go inside you gonna trapped inside and because you afraid of the heights this make the things worst also you have cleisiophobia remember !!!!! you know the rest of the story haha

I wish I was a detective(my dreamed job)
      GREEK LOVER
      TBBDV