Corrupt a wish

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New

You have been eating this popcorn for days now.........I think it does not meet your nutritional needs...try some fruits and vegetables perhaps?

Granted, your popcorn becomes the world's best tasting popcorn. It tastes so good that other people want to eat it too...they break into your house to steal it. You fight them off using sofa pillows, however; in the process you stub your toe.

I wish that when I say I am only going to check my buildings in Ikariam and then get back to homework....that I actually did that.
      PROCAFFEINATING
      (n) The tendency not to start anything until you've had a cup of coffee
    • New

Books and reading are awesome...one of my favorite authors is Mark Manson, give his articles a chance.

These are so much fun to read that you are going to be laughing out loud........and as everyone knows, you have to be quiet at the library...and so you are going to get kicked out. see? evil!

I like your definition of study.....I wish for you to explain this to my teachers and have them sign off on it.
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • New

Well, the bottom floor doesn't require quiet. So I guess I just corrupted your corruption? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wish granted. I have a little, shall we say, "chat" with your teachers where I "explain" the benefits of my definition. By the end they are forced to sign off on it and I make sure they know that I was ordered to do this by you. This is also the reason there's a helicopter coming after you now. I on the otherhand packed a wooden spoon and have made it across the border in safety.

I wish I knew if I'd be able to reuse my current computer science notebook for the classes I'll have next semester or if there'll be more notes.

I don't play any servers anymore, I'm just here for the spam and
      :xeno: :xeno: :xeno:

badidol wrote:

Dammit, this thing dies darned slowly.

badidol wrote:

Go and check the permissions the Facebook app wants, I dare you
    • New

Mean lol

Granted, you ask your teacher if there is going to be more notes next semester and the teacher informs that yes there will be. However; the teacher now thinks that you are a slacker, and will mark all of your assignments, tests and quizzes harder.

On a side note, I am taking your wooden spoon away, such dangerous weapon is not allowed in Canada.

I wish to complete my accounting test study notes today.
      PROCAFFEINATING
    • New

Granted, but you get amnesia tomorrow.

To take away my wooden spoon, you'd have to come within range of my wooden spoon.

I wish the closet would clean itself.

I don't play any servers anymore, I'm just here for the spam and
      :xeno: :xeno: :xeno:

badidol wrote:

Dammit, this thing dies darned slowly.

badidol wrote:

Go and check the permissions the Facebook app wants, I dare you
    • New

.....I have oven mittens and am not afraid to use them! That wooden spoon is mine! lol

Granted, your closet is now clean and empty. Everything that used to be in it has been beamed aboard a passing spaceship, where it will be put in a museum so that other lifeforms can study it's contents in order to determine if we are intelligent life or not.....
      PROCAFFEINATING