Bonus Trade Ships

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Bonus Trade Ships

I have a question about the bonus trade ships we get from recruiting friends.
    If we invited friends to the game like a month or two ago, before the new version came into effect, do we still get the bonus trade ships? Cause i invited like 3 or 4 people, and i never got any bonus trade ships...

Cheers
  • This is what was published on Facebook....and if you see the last paragraph...I am to assume they are still yet to update it??

(As posted on Facebook)
    Maximum limit of trade ships raised to 180 and even more with the friends list!
    by Ikariam on Saturday, February 19, 2011 at 2:54am

We get a trade ship bonus integrated into the game. For each player you invite into the game, you get 1 free trade ship as long as he is active in the game and in your friends list. You lose that free ship if he gets removed from the friends list, if he gets inactive or if he gets banned. You also get free trade ships for game progress of your friend. For every second colony he creates, you get another free ship, this means when he creates his 3rd city, his 5th city, his 7th city, his 9th city or his 11th city, you get a bonus free ship. In theory, you can generate a maximum of 72 free trade ships with the friends list. Should colonies be deleted, you lose the ships associated to these colonies.

For those of you, who already have invited friends on their friends list, the trade ship bonus will automatically be taken into account and you will automatically get the free trade ships according to the development level of your friends a few moments after the update

Want to become an Elite Member? Ask me how..

Thank you FinJambo for my Signature

Board Rules | Support
  • Here's what I've gathered from what I've been reading over the past couple of weeks. You had to have invited them through e-mail. Their picture in your friends list will have a blue hat if you did that. If you invited them via the in-game link, you won't get any ships. It sucks, but that's how it is for whatever reason.