L-C-N vs REX

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• L-C-N vs REX

LCN vs REX

La Cosa Nostra hereby declares war against the Dark Knights.

Reason: Because they are just trashing our SIN warthreat and being full of themselfs.
    Lets see if they can put there money where there mouth is. ( Quote from there alliance page : The Power Of REX goes all through zeta. We are an empire consisting of warriors )

Duration: The war will last 12 days ( ending of our SIN war ) Or when they openly surrender on the boards

Bashingrule will be lifted in 12 hours!

General of L-C-N:

Ruleroftheworld
  • Display Spoiler
    Battle for Aero TT
    (20.03.2011 16:02:50)

Ruleroftheworld from Sulpher
    vs
    God of War from Aero TT

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Swordsman............480(-0).... - ................................
    Hoplite..............689(-11)... - ................................
    Sulphur Carabineer...168(-0).... - ................................
    Gyrocopter............60(-0).... - ................................
    Catapult..............30(-0).... - ................................
    Cook..................30(-0).... - ................................
    ................................ - Spearmen...............0(-2)....
    ................................ - Wall...................5(-2)....
    Generals.....................-15 - Generals......................-1
    Damage Received..............770 - Damage Received...........20,060

Winners: Ruleroftheworld

Loot: 20,000

[color=#EVENTS]The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.
    [/color]
    Created using the Ikariam CR Converter [Web Version]

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Lotus Eterne
    (20.03.2011 16:46:35)

Ruleroftheworld from Sulpher
    vs
    God of War from Lotus Eterne

Swordsman............480(-0).... - Swordsman..............0(-1)....
    Hoplite..............692(-8).... - Hoplite................0(-1)....
    Sulphur Carabineer....96(-0).... - ................................
    Gyrocopter...........120(-0).... - ................................
    Catapult..............30(-0).... - ................................
    Mortar................30(-0).... - ................................
    Cook..................30(-0).... - ................................
    ................................ - Spearmen...............0(-1)....
    ................................ - Wall...................0(-7)....
    Generals.....................-11 - Generals......................-3
    Damage Received..............560 - Damage Received...........20,157

Winners: Ruleroftheworld

Loot: 255 10,840 8,902

[color=#EVENTS]God of War's army has been completely destroyed.
    [/color]
    Created using the Ikariam CR Converter [Web Version]

I never trashed your threat.. i don't even look to other war threats, but since you were so crying in the SIN threat.. i just made 1 for you :P

kevin jan2 wrote:

Lol how are we trashing your thread? You guy's trashed our REX vs TUD thread.
  • I don't believe LCN trashed the TUD thread.. I just warned the REX and wished the TUD luck.

It that was trash, I apologize. Anything Cap said was TUD said, he was TUD for the a part of that war.

O.
  • He wasn't TUD for more than 2min so no he wasn't ever part of TUD. I asked you guy's to please stop posting in the thread and you did. All you had to do was ask and I would have quit since you did the same. And I never said you were ruler.
  • REX is as SIN, running into V-MODE
    one of our wonderfull fighters has blockaded the harbour of the LEADER of REX...

and he jumped into V-MODE

Welldone JMP

your alliance page can go to the trashbin.. ( i even mentioned it in the war dec, that i was wondering if they would put there money where there mouth is.. )
    It took less then 2 hours.. and the prove is already here :)

Quote: The Power Of REX goes all through zeta. We are an empire consisting of warriors

Leader and Home Secretary: JMP

Don't make me LAUGH hahahahhahahahhah
  • This ill be boring :thumbdown: since the aliance top members are currently on vacation (JMP is on vact. because he is having final examz the comin weeks so he can hardly come online n he cnt spare this exam fo the sake of this game).n' ya We aint ready for another war. :huh: ...

The post was edited 1 time, last by ghostfreak ().

• first attack! one my fave farm...

Display Spoiler
    Battle for James Town 5
    (20.03.2011 18:37:14)

Blak from MixedHellPowder
    vs
    JamesofChicago from James Town 5

Mortar................25(-0).... - ................................
    Spearmen.............177(-0).... - ................................
    ................................ - Wall...................0(-7)....
    Generals.......................0 - Generals.......................0
    Damage Received................0 - Damage Received...........39,999

Winners: Blak

Loot: 23,972 16,027
  • OMG, nobody seems to be ready for a war..

Should we ask a month before if opponents will be ready ?

SIN is nothing much.. so we just took another alliance with it, you can thanx the *** of war for it. mr, bigmouth.

And another excuse.. have to do something irl.. why didn't he knew it 5 hours ago ??? he should be in v-mode already.. but now that we launch a attack ( which we didn't even prepare for ) he jumps in v-mode OMG

ghostfreak wrote:

This ill be boring :thumbdown: since the aliance top members are currently on vacation (JMP is on vact. because he is having final examz the comin weeks so he can hardly come online n he cnt spare this exam fo the sake of this game).n' ya We aint ready for another war. :huh: ...
  • I'snt that when LCN started to prepare for war about a month ago? If you want a fight I hear NF is always up for fun, I'm sure A E can put up a fight along with Mac as well. O wait nvm your afaid to declare on an allaince that is full of fighters and only declare on smaller or farm alliances.
  • quote kevin jan :I'snt that when LCN started to prepare for war about a month ago? If you want a fight I hear NF is always up for fun, I'm sure A E can put up a fight along with Mac as well. O wait nvm your afaid to declare on an allaince that is full of fighters and only declare on smaller or farm alliances.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my answer : we prepared war against SIN.. not vs REX...

And now your really show the stupidity in your post.. we are afraid to declare on a alliance full of fighters ???? OMG read your own alliance page.. it SAYS: REX alliance FULL OF WARRIORS whuahaha you make yourself rediculous right now!!

and if you got any info...

before we declared on SIN we have been declaring on MAC, and we declared on A E...

And we declared on W_K.. alliance twice our size... And even that war we won!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

everybody wants to become like me..

and by the fact you don't know **** about me.. you don't know my ages.. don't know if i work, study or re-tired.. or just living from the intrest i get from the bank..

maybe i even get payed by GF, fighing alliances.. and let the opponents move towns for ambro so that they earn some more money whuhahah

i'll just skip my sleepinghours to fight a war... coz i like it. espescially to humiliate little kiddo's who think that they are all great

kevin jan2 wrote:

I already explained why to scareface you can ask him why JMP went v mode. He just doesn't want to become like you and be 35 without a job playing Ikariam his whole life.

And Isht whats your ingame name.

kevin jan2 wrote:

I already explained why to scareface you can ask him why JMP went v mode. He just doesn't want to become like you and be 35 without a job playing Ikariam his whole life.

kevin jan2 wrote:

The post was edited 3 times, last by erikv78 ().

• kevin jan2 wrote:

I'snt that when LCN started to prepare for war about a month ago? If you want a fight I hear NF is always up for fun, I'm sure A E can put up a fight along with Mac as well. O wait nvm your afaid to declare on an allaince that is full of fighters and only declare on smaller or farm alliances.

LOL. NONSENSE complaining and Whining. can we have just fun??? where's the warrior spirit? we just declared and its like you felt you're defeated already.. you wanted some attention. Ruler arranged it for you along with your empire of warriors, but now, some blah blah blah again. :oops: <<<<
  • ClementAlexandria wrote:

kevin jan2 wrote:

only declare on smaller or farm alliances

So REX is a farm now? What happened to the warrior spirit? :whistling:

we are a smaller alliance. I think TUD will say we aren't a farm alliance but we aren't an NF alliance and won't ever be that militarily powerfull. And wrong Ruler no one wants to be 35 without a job. I've looked back a few months and Only see LCN vs W_K farm alliance, LCN vs. SIN now farm alliance, LCN vs REX half their size, LCN vs Grean Half their size, LCN vs Shoe half their size. failed to see any threads for AE or Mac or was that 6months+ ago. Maybe I'll start a couple IA(Ikariams anonomys) meetings. You and a few others from other servers I play with could really use this.

The post was edited 2 times, last by kevin jan2 ().

• Well at least LCN is giving you guys 12 days, you guys declared on us and gave us a 7 day war which was probably 1 day too long for you guys. We spent the first half of the war ramping up and fending off your initial attacks. Stop whining and get into the war at least you guys have an extra 5 days to actually use your new troops!
  • kevin jan2 wrote:

I'snt that when LCN started to prepare for war about a month ago? If you want a fight I hear NF is always up for fun, I'm sure A E can put up a fight along with Mac as well. O wait nvm your afaid to declare on an allaince that is full of fighters and only declare on smaller or farm alliances.

Actually, Ruler is slightly incorrect... our earlier "wars" with MAC and AE were both "shadow" wars... not declared, but you can find them in the old CR threads because both sides posted all CRs, just on in an actual war thread... call them skirmishes is you will. But if you look back, you will clearly see L-C-N did more than just hold its own, and was in fact the aggressor in both cases. Since I only remember you, KJ, from more recent times, I'm assuming you either weren't involved in the political stuff back then, or you inherited your current account and are still pretty new to the server, relatively speaking.