TTN info

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• on April 15th ika time, the Blood alliance began its attacks on TTN, for about 3 weeks time prior to this, we spoke with key people in several different alliances regarding our plan to see if anyone else would have liked to join in, but unfortunately someone in one of the alliances that we spoke with went running to TTN with the info. now i know the chances of finding out who this person was is slim to none, but i just figured that i would give the person who did this a chance to come forward, stand up and take credit for your cowardly action. regardless of this persons actions in giving TTN this info, we have been able to pillage well over a million in resources in just over 48 hours from just a handful of TTN members, not to mention killing off several small amounts of troops, occupying towns, blocking harbors, and what has TTN done, occupy 1 Blood members town several hours away from any other Blood member. so whoever this person is that gave them the info, i must ask why? why would you align yourself with an alliance such as TTN? to compare TTN to over 90% of the rest of the alliances, TTN is equal to a titan baby, and the rest of the alliances are like demi gods such as Hercules or Perseus, yeah TTN is a large alliance, but they don't have the strength. so why?
    Alpha IGN: Dusty4ever
  • BLODD who??? Who cares who gave the info. Thats what you get for including other alliances into your 'masterplan' :D
    But i have to say that its sad to see another alliance try to make a name for themselves by doing what everyone else is doing, lets attack the titans, lol
    But good luck though, Hoffie
  • on April 15th ika time, the Blood alliance began its attacks on TTN, for about 3 weeks time prior to this, we spoke with key people in several different alliances regarding our plan to see if anyone else would have liked to join in, but unfortunately someone in one of the alliances that we spoke with went running to TTN with the info. now i know the chances of finding out who this person was is slim to none, but i just figured that i would give the person who did this a chance to come forward, stand up and take credit for your cowardly action. regardless of this persons actions in giving TTN this info, we have been able to pillage well over a million in resources in just over 48 hours from just a handful of TTN members, not to mention killing off several small amounts of troops, occupying towns, blocking harbors, and what has TTN done, occupy 1 Blood members town several hours away from any other Blood member. so whoever this person is that gave them the info, i must ask why? why would you align yourself with an alliance such as TTN? to compare TTN to over 90% of the rest of the alliances, TTN is equal to a titan baby, and the rest of the alliances are like demi gods such as Hercules or Perseus, yeah TTN is a large alliance, but they don't have the strength. so why?

Nah ignore my former message i will not lower myself into a blood baby.
    Who says we r babies?? if you had the guts you get us by yourself instead of bringing on half alpha pirates, well who is the traitor then.
    You prob will not fight alone else you have to cry out.
    Well umad is what i respect as pirates and their members the rest can play with themselves!

It's not the size of the weener, it is how you use it
  • Show me some CRs baby before you cry.
    Btw, Have you read our external page thoroughly? It says something about alliances trying to bring TTN down.

P.S. Fellow TTN buddies, don't degrade yourself to the level of the author by speaking in his own language, let him cry.
  • hahahahaha, i never saw such a poor beginning of a campaign against us. I see CR's of our guys occupying and pillaging you guys.
    Guess we gave you a bit of a BLOODy nose huh :D
  • well if you say that you have given us a bloody nose, they what would you call the 1 mil + resources Blood has taken from just 4 different TTN members already, and the troops that i destroyed at heros town. what have you done, occupied a couple blood members that is no where near our main area. and if you look at the TS difference, TTN 228,455,318 compared to Blood 47,504,084 so yeah, we were trying to get a couple other alliances involved to equal the total score of the titans, we had no takers but we still came at you. as for making a name for ourselves, we already have a name, we are just tired of seeing TTN ranked #1 when TTN doesn't deserve that spot.
  • X-Fact wrote:

US Military wrote:

lol, this is suck a funny thread, it was me that told the titans

And o own you a favour :) if some bloods decide to go after you i will be there waiting for them :P

Hey X-Fact thanks for the offer , but i believe i will be fine, and i was only kidding about being the 1. But if i had known about these bloods coming for u guys i surely would informed u all about them.

@ the bloods guys if u r trying to make a name for your self here y do u need the help of several other alliances to attack TTN ?
  • like i just said, we have already made a name for ourselves, the reason we are attacking TTN is we are tired of seeing them ranked #1 when they do nothing to deserve that spot. with over a 200 million total score, TTN should be able to dominate over every other alliance on the board yet they can't, so we decided to work on taking them out of the #1 spot and hoped some other alliances felt this way and was trying to get them to help take them out of the #1 spot. and if you don't know who we are, try asking the Gofw members that used to be in DOW, ask Insane Nub of Alinc, TPD, Alpha, Phnx, AWE, and even some UMAD players.just because we haven't gone up against the titans doesn't mean we havn't made a name for ourselves.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Blood'sMillionaire ().

• Well, to knock TTN off spot No #1, you either have to get a load of players to drop out of the alliance or halve every member's score.

Considering the only way you can reduce a player's score is to destroy their army and most of us top scorer's have only a smalll %age of our score in GS - good luck with both of those.

Oh yeah - and I just made off with over 80K from one raid - thanks.

Also - TTN has the spot it does not just through the number of members but the scores we have. Our average is 1,500,000 - Blood's is less than half that.

So if we don't deserve the #1 spot, who does any WHY? Blood certainly hasn't shown they do......

"Don't piss me off - I'm running out of room under the patio"
  • Blood'sMillionaire wrote:

we spoke with key people in several different alliances regarding our plan to see if anyone else would have liked to join in, but unfortunately someone in one of the alliances that we spoke with went running to TTN with the info.

i'm spartacus!

Blood'sMillionaire wrote:

we are tired of seeing them ranked #1 when they do nothing to deserve that spot.

To be fair they've been ranked first in Farming Score for the last couple of years... they've just had a break recently as U MAD have been keeping some of the warring / pirate alliances busy. I'm sure they will justify their rank 1 position for Farm Score again.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Big-Brother ().

• i never said that BLOOD should be ranked #1, as of right now if any alliance does deserve that #1 spot i feel that it should be U-Mad. your right on a couple things though, TTN does have a very high average TS, more than twice the amount of BLOOD's, hell TTN's average is even higher than my TS, but let me ask this, what have you guys ever done with that high average and that high alliance TS (other than being farms)? you certainly havn't been able to pull together and beat U-Mad, you couldn't pull together and defeat Alinc. like a good fighter just said in the post before this one, you guys have had a break from the pirates that have been after you because U-mad has been showing their strength by fighting those pirates. an alliance half your size has been able to do in the past 6 months what TTN has failed to do over the past 2 years.
  • I don't see a need to punish TTN for holding #1, or for holding it and not roflstomping everyone else.

TTN can fight back pretty fiercely, so don't expect them to just take it. They love to play pirate, you see. You should also know that TTN take fights kinda personally. But often you can find some that have a lot of loot.

Obviously your plan sprung a leak somewhere. There's no point witch-hunting who did it, just restrict who you talk to next time.

And there's no point takling about if TTNs are actually titans ... just get some more pretty crs :P
  • Well themrb what i saw on TTN circulairs are some lazy blood towns and some loot so they are or just pirate wannabe's or they think to be smart asses to set up a global thing.

Okay the loot is not much but the CR are for real on them :P
    Shown cr report is NOT mine but for privacy reasons i will not show TTN members!! since this is not the CR thread i also think it is allowed

Battle for Marble - III
    (16.04.2011 22:26:53)

TTN members
    vs
    Dusty4Blood from Madison, damoon from Marble - III

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    Swordsman...........1387(-240).. - Swordsman............850(-240)..
    Hoplite...............62(-0).... - Hoplite...............15(-161)..
    Sulphur Carabineer...475(-0).... - Sulphur Carabineer.....0(-59)...
    Gyrocopter...........114(-0).... - ................................
    Steam Giant..........869(-7).... - Steam Giant..........359(-137)..
    Balloon-Bombardier....64(-0).... - ................................
    Battering ram.........28(-0).... - ................................
    Catapult...............6(-0).... - ................................
    Mortar................63(-0).... - Mortar.................0(-19)...
    Doctor................42(-0).... - ................................
    Cook..................60(-0).... - Cook...................5(-0)....
    Spearmen.............163(-0).... - Spearmen...............1(-0)....
    ................................ - Wall...................0(-7)....
    Generals....................-331 - Generals..................-2,187
    Damage Received...........16,570 - Damage Received..........109,390

Winners: TTN Members

Dusty4Blood's army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.
    damoon's army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Created using the Ikariam CR Converter: CR Converter [Web Version] - holyschmidt [Web Version]: tools.betawarriors.com/ikcrc/?lang=en

It's not the size of the weener, it is how you use it

The post was edited 1 time, last by X-Fact ().