TTN info

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Blood Millionare, its obvious that you don't really know what your talking about but more about what you think is going on. TTN has allways been fighting one alliance or another. Sure there are some dumb guys with us that have lots of goods and very few armies to defend it and don't listen to any of us for advice.
    I'd rather see them go to but its not up to me. You want to see UMAD on nr1, well i want to see 1 million on my bank acount. Wishes are nice and all but reality is something different. And your also right that UMAD is an very good and strong alliance when it comes to fighting, i think they are the best of Alpha but they are focused on fighting. Try to find an alliance of over 100 people all focused on fighting, good luck with that i think. Let me just say this. I actualy don´t care that much about the nr1 spot. I´ve made many friends since im with the titans and we have a lot of fun. Well thats all for now, im getting to sane and serious :D
  • Hofficus wrote:

Blood Millionare, its obvious that you don't really know what your talking about but more about what you think is going on. TTN has allways been fighting one alliance or another. Sure there are some dumb guys with us that have lots of goods and very few armies to defend it and don't listen to any of us for advice.
    I'd rather see them go to but its not up to me. You want to see UMAD on nr1, well i want to see 1 million on my bank acount. Wishes are nice and all but reality is something different. And your also right that UMAD is an very good and strong alliance when it comes to fighting, i think they are the best of Alpha but they are focused on fighting. Try to find an alliance of over 100 people all focused on fighting, good luck with that i think. Let me just say this. I actualy don´t care that much about the nr1 spot. I´ve made many friends since im with the titans and we have a lot of fun. Well thats all for now, im getting to sane and serious :D

World: Beta
    Alliance: Beta Warriors [WAR]

Well they have 4 wars going on right now, 100+ members, I'd say their focused on fighting
  • Too many alliances and players seem to view Titans' no aggressive attitude a sign of weakness. But they forget each of us plays Ikariam in a different manner (and also at different times)

Personally I'm a builder/trader player. However if I find a player (of ANY alliance) stock piling resources and then not defending them, then I will take their stuff. If you won't defend it - you don't deserve to keep it.

Also, I (and others) may not have a massive GS score - I've not needed anything higher than 20K in the past - but come after me and I'l throw it all at you. Also with TWELVE cities, I can rebuild an army a lot faster than the majority of players and when I do, it'll be coming after you.

DONT UNDERESTIMATE THE TOP TITANS - WE WILL RIP YER ARMS OFF AND BEAT YOU TO DEATH WITH THE SOGGY ENDS. (BUT WE WILL INVITE YOUR MUM ROUND FOR TEA AND CAKE)

:)

"Don't piss me off - I'm running out of room under the patio"
  • Sure there are some dumb guys with us that have lots of goods and very few armies to defend it and don't listen to any of us for advice.

then its simple, boot them from the alliance, its called dead weight. if what you say is true, then its those people that give TTN the bad name that it has.

Too many alliances and players seem to view Titans' no aggressive attitude a sign of weakness.

its not that which is viewed as the weakness, its the fact that TTN has too many farms in it.

Also with TWELVE cities, I can rebuild an army a lot faster than the majority of players

congrats on the 12 towns, and i am sure i can keep up with your building of troops with just my 10 towns.

Okay the loot is not much but the CR are for real on them

yes it is a real CR, i had 1 spearman in that battle,
    Alpha IGN: Dusty4ever
  • Blood, you trippin. One must judge each TTN on his own merits. To stay that big, you have to admit (almost) anyone. Don't think there aren't a few with teeth though... If you can manage to wake the rest, you'll likely find a good fight ;)

Good to see TTNs gaining some freedom (and using it). Picking fights used to be against the rules.
  • Battle for LOST
    (21.04.2011 10:15:42)

BLOOD MEMBERS
    vs
    heros from LOST

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Swordsman...........9837(-2713). - Swordsman..............0(-2616).
    Hoplite.............7380(-3444). - Hoplite................0(-4059).
    Sulphur Carabineer..3580(-0).... - Sulphur Carabineer.....0(-464)..
    Gyrocopter..........1761(-412).. - Gyrocopter............20(-364)..
    Steam Giant.........1919(-1).... - Steam Giant............0(-752)..
    Balloon-Bombardier..1324(-202).. - Balloon-Bombardier.....0(-289)..
    Battering ram........110(-0).... - ................................
    Catapult..............94(-6).... - Catapult...............0(-14)...
    Mortar...............561(-32)... - Mortar.................0(-259)..
    Doctor...............167(-0).... - Doctor................68(-0)....
    Cook.................655(-0).... - Cook.................246(-0)....
    Spearmen............4134(-0).... - Spearmen...............0(-489)..
    ................................ - Wall...................0(-7)....
    Generals.................-11,344 - Generals.................-26,405
    Damage Received..........567,210 - Damage Received........1,320,280

Winners: BLOOD MEMBERS

Battle for lost2
    (20.04.2011 22:29:58)

elliott from IIIUMINATIST S1
    vs
    heros from lost2

Hoplite...............95(-5).... - ................................
    Mortar................18(-0).... - ................................
    ................................ - Wall...................5(-2)....
    Generals......................-7 - Generals.......................0
    Damage Received..............350 - Damage Received................0

Winners: elliott

Alpha-Elliott

The post was edited 1 time, last by elliott 0114 ().