Sampisa

• Game Admin

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• After more than 2 years, finally I wrote something here :)

Ok, my personal profile. I'm Italian, 44yx79kg, green eyes and brown hair. Married, with a daughter who loves - as their parents - nature and flowers, sea and sun. She also loves princesses, white horses, butterflies and... Barbie, but at the moment we don't share such preferences.

I have a degree in Computer Science, and work as Senior Software Architect. More simply, I project and write software :)

I also like Psychology, Geocaching, Astronomy, Cooking, but also tech stuff like Programming (smartphones in particular).

Obviously I like Ikariam (I play on s2.it and s1.fr): I started as GO on My in Apr 2009, in Aug 2009 I become GO of Speed server and in Dec 2009 -when Speed closed - I started to work as GO on Gamma too. In February 2010 I was promoted to SGO, when I managed server Epsilon to Theta. then s2, s4, s6, s8, s10, s12, s14 and finally Alpha to Epsilon. In may 2012 I was promoted Game Admin.

Since I like to help people in general, I'm also country-level editor on DMoz and long-time writer for Wikipedia.

As private and intimate secret... I like to visit often Yahoo! Answers to solve math and physic homeworks of college's kids :)

Cheers

Sampisa

ContactMe | GameRules |GameSupport
      thx to PhoEniX Rising for the sig
    • We are the worst welcoming team ever. Come on guys! Get with it!! This guy should have a million replies by now!!

Anyway... Hi, how ya doing? I'm Sly. In real life, I'm still in high school. Maybe when I get in college, you'll do my homework for me?
    • This thread needs more :love: and more !

Now I know who to come to for math advice when my girl is older!

Never was my forte :crazy:

Do you travel much Sampisa? And if so where's your favorite holiday destination/s?
    • I did not saw the Thread Before

Let's Spam here

Well Sam i saw you program Smart Phone
      Did you made some application?If yeah let me know.

What do you like in programming other than smart phone.
      Your fav. language for programming?
      You have command in how many language kindly write thier name?

And will you help me whenever i get stuck in some project.
      Help may be in case of providing me whole project :P
      Just kidding
      I like to do stuff at my own but will bug you for BUG :D
      or difficulty
    • Ok, I use this thread also for test :)
      KG:
      - yes, a dozen, all wrote in J2ME and currently outdated (obviously...). I did everything just at work, apart very few ones. My preferred one was a photorealistic 3D satellite navigator, made in a pilot project in 2005 :) It worked both in-car and on the phone, and was pure J2ME/J2SE
      - I like algorithms and code optimization
      - I know a plethora of languages, frameworks, technologies, patterns.. , Java, Php, Perl, C... and also ORM, MVC WS, etc. I mean, everything needed to be a (decent) IT worker ;) but I still love my "first" low-level language programming, like Forth and Assembly for ZilogZ80 ;)
      - And I can obviously help you when you're stuck in your project: it depends on how many Ambrosia you can give me :D

Tiarra:
      - Yes, my preferred is White grape of Canicattì since it is really sweet, juicy and crunchy, and 2nd isFox grape (aka "Strawberry Grape", a kind of "vitis labrusca" imported in Europe from the heart of American continent at the beginning of XIX century), because when you squash it with your tongue on the palate, a single juicy, sweet and sour "blob" exits from inside, while skin, thick, has a taste similar to strawberry... and I really love both :) It's a real pleasure...
      - Not really. TBH grape juice is very little used in Italy.
      - Obviously :) I love red wines made with Sangiovese grapes (a variety is used to make Brunello or Rosso di Montalcino, Morellino di Scansano and Tignanello, my preferred ones), but also some Ligurian ones, like Rossese di Dolceacqua, coming form a small area near the town where I was born. About white wines, I have a wider preference, but generally Sauvignon grapes. I also love Sicilian wines, like the Donnafugata's ones, but I also love Vermentino wines, from Liguria and Sardinia. I also like Straw wines like Passito di Pantelleria, Recioto, Vin Santo, and Port wine. Well, I don't have big knowledge of non-Italian wines, sorry ;)

Cheers

• you banned me a few years backin s" cause an RL friend attacked me as a joke and neither of us knew the rules or how to get it over turned.... cant remember my ign but i came back under this one :D

Awesome work by empty!! :thumbsup:

Basically.... I like Big Boats and i cannot lie....
    • @Twisty:
      I like travelling, my last trip (and the most important one) was in Russia about 2 years ago... ;)
      I visited lot of places in Europe, due to my past work, but also... since I like to travel: France,Finland, Norway, Belgium, Spain, Germany, etc... but my preferred non-Italian destination was (and currently is) Malta, where I spent 3 summer holidays :)

Three places still have a piece of my heart: Kuusamo, in Finland, where I watched northern lights (my greatest desire since childhood) and tasted reindeer for the first time; Fjaerland, in Norway, for the nature and the life; and a small village on Komi Republic, where our daughter was born.

And... I never crossed the Ocean, just Mediterranean Sea ;)

• Ok, I'll try to be shorter ;) I'm a little logottoi

- Yes, Danish butter cookies are my preferred
      - Yes, both for build something (castles, track for children, etc), and for letting it run through fingers while lying donw on a beach towel and tanning under the sun. Second one is my preferred, anyway ;)
      - Yes, about 10 km far from my home
      - Yes, but carefully... ;)
      - Italian is my native language; then English, French, a little of Spanish and a bit of Russian

• - Keeping eyes well opened ;)
      - Sorry, my bed is already full ;) But my daughter would like to have ha sister, so... you can find an agreement with her for bed-sharing, and if you don't EAT as much as she does, maybe you can live with me forever. :D
      - *sigh* sometimes.
      - Sure :love:
      - Take a number.
      - I hated chemistry at school, apart organic one.

-- Conditions for living with me forever (with right answers) -- part 1

- Do you like good cooking? [yes]
      - Do you eat like a bear? [nope, like an hummingbird]
      - Do you spend more than 10 minutes in the bathroom? [never!]
      - Do you spend less than 30 minutes under the shower? [never!]
      - Do you you clean the razor after shaving? [yes, I use my own and I don't steal the other's one]
      - Are you able to recognize constellations and planets in the sky (e.g. tonight)? [sure]
      - Do you like laser pointers? [yes, I use them a on Kerr lens just for fun]
      - Do you like birdwatching? [Sure, I'm able to recognize about 250 species just listening to the birdsong]
      - Do you use ibuprofen or aspirin for headache? [none of them - I never have headache, that's why my bf really appreciate me lol]
      - Do you like rain? [obviously]

Be prepared :)

• oh.. my answers :P

-- Conditions for living with me forever (with right answers) -- part 1

- Do you like good cooking? Not only do I like good cooking. I like to cook as well :P
      - Do you eat like a bear? lol.... No.
      - Do you spend more than 10 minutes in the bathroom? 10 minutes in the bathroom is enough time for me :P
      - Do you spend less than 30 minutes under the shower? 15 to an hour.. depends on how I feel and what the shower is for
      - Do you you clean the razor after shaving? Of course...
      - Are you able to recognize constellations and planets in the sky (e.g. tonight)? I am a fast learner :P
      - Do you like laser pointers? I will like pointing them at you. :D
      - Do you like birdwatching? I have a pet parakeet... does that count? :P
      - Do you use ibuprofen or aspirin for headache? Rarely :P
      - Do you like rain? Yes.
      Embrace your inner demons.