Sampisa

• Game Admin

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Well, Tiarra, you passed 1st part of interview. :)
      Part 2 - no hints available
      - After a swim in the sea you dry yourself off under the sun. Then, do you like when, wearing a t-shirt, you feel the salt tingling your skin?
      - Do you remember the scent of your first teacher at kindergarten?
      - Do you like candlelight dinners?
      - Did you ever kiss a frog? And in case, was it a prince?
      - Would you like to ride an elephant?
      - Which is your greatest desire?
      - Do you talk while sleeping?
      - Short or long hair?
      - Is it true that beauty multiplied by intelligence makes a constant?
      - Which is the cutest, Greek, Roman or Egyptian foot? And which is your foot shape?
      - Inches or centimeters?
      - How much time do you spend watching tv?
      - Krzysztof Kieslowski: which one of trois couleurs: rouge, blanc or bleu?
      - Pretty Woman, The Hobbit or Cocoon?
      - Shakira, Simon&Garfunkel or Ozzy Osborne?
      - Ikariam, Ogame or Kingsage?
      - Star Trek: TOS, TNG, DS9, Voyager or Enterprise?
      - Sea, Ocean, Lake or River?

Cheers

ContactMe | GameRules |GameSupport
      thx to PhoEniX Rising for the sig
    • - After a swim in the sea you dry yourself off under the sun. Then, do you like when, wearing a t-shirt, you feel the salt tingling your skin? Yes.. :P
      - Do you remember the scent of your first teacher at kindergarten? I hated my kindergarten teacher.. she was evil. Threw shoes at children.
      - Do you like candlelight dinners? Oh yes... that sounds lovely.
      - Did you ever kiss a frog? And in case, was it a prince? lol.. no
      - Would you like to ride an elephant? Oh yes.. but I may be afraid.
      - Which is your greatest desire? Happiness or to be content with life.
      - Do you talk while sleeping? I do not know.. my twin says so ... <_>
      - Short or long hair? Depends if I have weave in it or not. My hair is naturally medimish...
      but look longer because of the weave. I normally taking my hair out during the summer.
      - Is it true that beauty multiplied by intelligence makes a constant? Sure.
      - Which is the cutest, Greek, Roman or Egyptian foot? And which is your foot shape? Egyptian.
      i think Egyptian is what I have.
      - Inches or centimeters? I do not know.
      - How much time do you spend watching tv? Whenever my twin turns it on.. I watch it. Otherwise it is off.
      - Krzysztof Kieslowski: which one of trois couleurs: rouge, blanc or bleu? Bad sam! Only English on the board :P
      blue
      - Pretty Woman, The Hobbit or Cocoon? The Hobbit
      - Shakira, Simon&Garfunkel or Ozzy Osborne? Shakira
      - Ikariam, Ogame or Kingsage? Ikariam
      - Star Trek: TOS, TNG, DS9, Voyager or Enterprise? Star Trek
      - Sea, Ocean, Lake or River? Ocean
      Embrace your inner demons.
    • Dear Moist&Wet Candidate,
      we will let you know ASAP if your profile matches our expectations. Thank you for participating.
      In meantime, please, have fun with the following:

- Coke or Pepsi?
      - Cow or Mirarik?
      - Arms or Legs?
      - The Joshua Tree or Rattle and Hum?
      - Your preferred dress(es)?
      - Your preferred jewel(s)?
      - A pearl is a temple built by pain around a grain of sand. Do you received just some earrings or a necklace?
      - Preferred SF novel?
      - 've never used a telescope?
      - Atheism, Monotheism, Polytheism, Agnosticism?
      - On bed: Left, Center, Right, Top, Bottom, Everywhere?
      - Night dressing: pajama, nightgown, lingerie, Bridget Jones, nothing?
      - What about a trip to Africa?
      - What about a trip to Antarctica?
      - Are we equal or different?
      - What about a tour of Greek islands on a sailing yacht?
      - Dwarf or Hobbit?
      - Why?
      - Will you punch a guy who unexpectedly kisses you softly on the neck while you are thinking to your own businesses?
      - And if kiss is on the nose while you take a nap on a couch at school?
      - And if it is an ugly guy?
      - Merida or Cinderella?
      - Bow or Sword?

Cheers

ContactMe | GameRules |GameSupport
      thx to PhoEniX Rising for the sig
    • - Coke or Pepsi? Coke
      - Cow or Mirarik? Mirarik
      - Arms or Legs? Legs
      - The Joshua Tree or Rattle and Hum? Joshua tree
      - Your preferred dress(es)? Nope... pants type of girl
      - Your preferred jewel(s)? I do not own any jewelry or jewels.. at the moment. Do have a lucky brown stone
      - A pearl is a temple built by pain around a grain of sand. Do you received just some earrings or a necklace? umm... necklace
      - Preferred SF novel? I love sf novels.. not sure if I prefer it though.. I also like fantasy
      - 've never used a telescope? I never use a telescope
      - Atheism, Monotheism, Polytheism, Agnosticism? monotheism
      - On bed: Left, Center, Right, Top, Bottom, Everywhere?laptop, me, wall, ceiling, floor, things
      - Night dressing: pajama, nightgown, lingerie, Bridget Jones, nothing? depends on how hot it is ..on what I wear.
      - What about a trip to Africa? Let's go
      - What about a trip to Antarctica? Let's go
      - Are we equal or different? Equal and different. Our right to live is equal.. but we are different people... with different needs/wants
      - What about a tour of Greek islands on a sailing yacht? Yes! :D
      - Dwarf or Hobbit? hobbit
      - Why? Sounds cooler
      - Will you punch a guy who unexpectedly kisses you softly on the neck while you are thinking to your own businesses? Yes :D
      - And if kiss is on the nose while you take a nap on a couch at school? Yes.. kill him.. kill him now XD
      - And if it is an ugly guy? The looks does not matter.. he sounds like a jerk.. handsome or not
      - Merida or Cinderella? Merida.. is awesome. Did not need a prince to save her.
      - Bow or Sword? Bow :D
      Embrace your inner demons.
    • Display Spoiler
      1. Burning Ropes
      You are given two ropes and a lighter. Each of the two ropes has the following property: if you light one end of the rope, it will take exactly one hour to burn to the other end. It doesn’t necessarily burn at a uniform rate. How can you measure a period of 45 minutes?

2. Cork, Bottle, Coin
      You put a coin in an empty bottle and insert a cork in the bottle’s opening. How can you remove the coin without taking out the cork or breaking the bottle?

3. A Locked Door
      You have 100 bags of coins each with 100 coins, but only one of these bags has gold coins. The gold coin weighs 1.01 ounce and the other coins weighs 1 ounce. You also have a scale, but can only use it once. How can you identify the bag of gold coins?

4. Glass Half Full
      You are in an empty room with a transparent glass of water. The glass is a right cylinder and appears to be half full. How can you accurately figure out whether the glass is half full, more than half full, or less than half full? You have no rulers or writing utensils.

5. Globe Traversal
      How many places are there on earth where one could walk one mile south, then one mile west, then one mile north and end up in the same spot? Assume the earth is a solid smooth sphere.

6. A Numeric Cipher

This numeric cipher appears on a seat at Rangers Ballpark in Arlington, TX. What does it mean?

7. Brown Eyes and Red Eyes
      There is an island of monks where everyone has either brown eyes or red eyes. Monks who have red eyes are cursed, and are supposed to commit suicide at midnight. However, no one ever talks about what color eyes they have, because the monks have a vow of silence. Thus, no one knows their own eye color; they can only see the eye colors of other people, and not mention them. Every day, the monks enjoy a silent brunch together at a round table. One day, a tourist visits the island monastery, and, unaware that he’s not supposed to talk about eyes, says “At least one of you has red eyes.” Having acquired this new information, something dramatic happens among the monks. What happens?

8. Row, Row, Row Your Trees
      How can seven trees be planted such that there are six rows of trees in straight lines consisting of three trees?
      Click For Solution
      You Officially Disgust Me.
      9. Unusual Suspects
      The police rounded up Jim, Bud and Sam yesterday, because one of them was suspected of having robbed a bank. The three suspects made the following statements under intensive questioning: Jim: I’m innocent. Bud: I’m innocent. Sam: Bud is guilty. If only one of these statements is true, who robbed the bank?

10. Infinite Quarter Sequence
      You are wearing a blindfold and thick gloves. An infinite number of quarters are laid out on a table of infinite area. 20 of these quarters are tails and the rest are heads. How can you can split the quarters into 2 piles where the number of tails quarters is the same in each? You are allowed to move the quarters and to flip them, but you can never tell what state a quarter is currently in.