Making a New Alliance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Making a New Alliance

I will be making a new alliance with a bunch of friends anyone that comes along join it.
    I should have it up tomorrow or the next day!

Any Ideas

Thanks
  • Your not alone

Well, I am creating my own alliance called the Imperial Assassins -IMP- and Mmaatt2 is creating his own alliance and a newly made friend is creating his own and together we are going to form a coalition and we are going to take Rho by storm.
  • Why dont we all come together.
    I have a name for my alliance and have a few guys joining but can't disclose name incase it is stolen.

6 Friend Spots Remaining
  • If any one is interested in joining the Imperial Assassins (when it's formed) contact me in-game. If your going to form an alliance and would like to join the coalition myself and friends are going to be starting please contact me in-game.

My in-game name is DarkChaos.

Sorry to hi-jack your thread Roman.
  • I was just about to say that DarkChaos.

Thats not very nice but nevermind our clan will be the pillaging alliance of the server and looting that is the main idea between the people that are making it now.

Thanks

[6 Friend Slots]
  • If we ever pillage you it will most likely be farming also I won't be leader. I have put my name in for HomeSec of the alliance.
    If we every pillage you guys KrAzEe_Ronin responce would be U-MAD...??
  • It is OK, who pillages whom is not important... all that is is that you will give me all your wine... I want more... I will hoard it all.
    Pi ~ Ponyo ~ Active
    Omni ~ BANE ~ Elinarch ~ Active

One step at a time.
  • Lol Trebor I wouldn't advise hitting me when your in your new alliance I think we are talking about the same alliance as each other. :P

About the new military orientated alliance.
    I have been informed that only the best of the best will be aloud to join since we have received a mountain of people asking to join since I put this up. On entry into the alliance for a start we will go with the method that you must produce a good CR or direct a leader of the alliance to one put up by yourself on the boards.

Later that will change as the server grows.

I have a list of people that are waiting to join anyone that is interested in joining please send a message to me fast as we will be accepting in people in order of when you said a message to me like if you send it now you will be for example if 10 people sent me a message you will be 11th accepted until we can produce loads of diplo points which will come fast.

Grab your places while there open!

I will return your message within the next 12hrs so don't be mad if you dont get a quick reply.

The post was edited 3 times, last by TheRoman: Adding More Info ().

• OMG is that dude from Xi..... :dash: :dash:

Einstein say that time flows fast when you having fun , but when you are with Roman in alliance...it drops dead from sky....

I hardly recomend that you don't even think about joining that...i might join some big alliance..i saw here KingsofKings and Lunatic..i think they will have alliance :)

just wondering who will be first alliance here on Xi :circle:
  • Floppy Disk wrote:

OMG is that dude from Xi..... :dash: :dash:

Einstein say that time flows fast when you having fun , but when you are with Roman in alliance...it drops dead from sky....

I hardly recomend that you don't even think about joining that...i might join some big alliance..i saw here KingsofKings and Lunatic..i think they will have alliance :)

just wondering who will be first alliance here on Xi :circle:
    Hmm, yeah I saw that Lunatic. He got my name lol, but he must of had it first. But, I am Thor now, on this server.
  • Ikariam Philippines

To all Filipinos the Sadik Members from Gamma PH will create a new guild in the new server Rho.!!
    :growup:
    I hope you will join the said Alliance!! :thumbsup: :tnx: