Making a New Alliance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Lunatic wrote:

Floppy Disk wrote:

OMG is that dude from Xi..... :dash: :dash:

Einstein say that time flows fast when you having fun , but when you are with Roman in alliance...it drops dead from sky....

I hardly recomend that you don't even think about joining that...i might join some big alliance..i saw here KingsofKings and Lunatic..i think they will have alliance :)

just wondering who will be first alliance here on Xi :circle:
    Hmm, yeah I saw that Lunatic. He got my name lol, but he must of had it first. But, I am Thor now, on this server.

LOLL thats me the Donator :) our island is now having lvl 3 -> lvl 4 saw mill thanks to Chuck...but i will go inactive and leave my account to be pillaged :)

thats the way i am :D

[lulu]+1 verbal please read the board rules in regards to smile usage thank you - LeslieLu [/lulu]
  • To our Friends and Foes

Hey Everyone,

Players from Alpha are expanding here. So, to all our Friends, Families and Foes join us when we unleash our warriors into the World of Rho. To all the great Powerhouse alliances on every server i hope you will join us together.

For those are from Alpha, when we create our alliance, you'll definitely recognize who we are. :thumbup:

Thanks for your time and Welcome to the New server, RHO.
    World / Alliance

-Alpha / Member of MDS
    -Omikron / Former member of BANE
    -Phi / Founder of 乂NOW乂
  • Empire wrote:

To all Filipinos the Sadik Members from Gamma PH will create a new guild in the new server Rho.!!
    :growup:
    I hope you will join the said Alliance!! :thumbsup: :tnx:

haha gl to all alliance that will be created in this server especially to us SADIK :thumbsup: the most near wine island to me is almost full cant colonize their soon ;(
  • well obviously, if GF keeps on opening new servers, dead server cant be stopped! this is too annoying though! Omikron stayed for a year only and Pi hasnt then rho comes to life! What a mess!
  • Floppy Disk wrote:

OMG is that dude from Xi..... :dash: :dash:

Einstein say that time flows fast when you having fun , but when you are with Roman in alliance...it drops dead from sky....

I hardly recomend that you don't even think about joining that...i might join some big alliance..i saw here KingsofKings and Lunatic..i think they will have alliance :)

just wondering who will be first alliance here on Xi :circle:

Hmm..I believe that a noob by the name of KingofKings & his crazy comrade, Lunatic, as well as their loyal compatriots are setting up an alliance on Rho. It will be a honor & our dream to play with all the great alliances from all across the servers here on Rho. :)
  • We will be creating a coalition in Rho... probably the first... also... just to correct Darkie, I will be General AND Diplomat... not Leader... so if you want your alliance to join the coalition or if you want to join the alliance me and a m8 will be creaing PM me here ir in-game... the user is the same... :thumbsup:

NOTE: I disscourage ANYONE from joining an alliance that has anything to do with Roman... I'm speeking from experience... ;( :pinch:

-mat
  • I am not going to be leader and any alliance that has me is dead???
    Our alliance KoL on XI is class and AWE on alpha is dead... i dont thinks so.

Good luck to KingOfKings I saw you on XI.

Also Mat this is my thread so stop posting your crap on it.
    I am sorry for leaving your alliance in alpha because i wanted to go to AWE they are much better fighters and you guys give up in every war.
    I would advise anyone that is looking for an all talk alliance that doesnt have a clue how to fight to join Mat.

:nospam:

Also people people please I set-up this thread to advertise the alliance I am going to join not so that there could be 2 pages full of topics about new alliances.

Thanks You and could a mod please delete this topic as it has taken a change in topic.
    :threadclosed: