Simple questions-please simple answers.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Simple questions-please simple answers.

Facts:
    1. One inactive player, with no alliance, for months.
    2. Outta of the blue, after these months, he becomes active.
    3. For 3-4 weeks, he doesn't enter an alliance, and he changes his name 3-4 times.
    4. After that month, he asserts to be the leader of SYN, changes the name to Mene, and enters SYN.

Questions:
    Which of the following stands, A or B? Please answer the respective questions:
    A.
    If all these months the owner of this account was Mene, the leader of SYN
    1. Why he was inactive and without an alliance?
    2. Who had the leadership and with which account in SYN all this time?
    B. If he wasn't the owner of the inactive account, and just exchange it, ot the previous owner gave it away to him
    1. Why not immentiately change his name to Mene and enter SYN?
    2. If exchanged, which account of his gave to the previous owner of the inactive account?
    3. Is this account now under the name Mene in SYN, an account of 241.000.000 gold because the time as inactive, the only account Mene, the player asserting to be its leader, owns?

Pat zi duckling
    You actually tried to pat the duckling = stupid :P
  • Well... let's see.

What is this all about? Really? I suspect some hidden agenda here.

Anyhow, in this game, players are free to switch accounts and find new accounts as long as they are not multi-accounting. You say Mene of SYN has done an account switch. So what? I know many players that upgrade their accounts by seeking and taking over larger accounts. No biggie. So Mene met somebody in real life maybe and got to talking about Ikariam with them and they said maybe, "Hey... I got an account in Epsilon too!... I wonder if it's still there... Must be full of gold by now..." So who knows? Maybe they agreed to give it to him. No biggie. Many in Epsilon would jump at the chance to get a large account with tons of gold on it.

Also, whether or not they go directly back to their home alliance is their business. Could be part of some strategy. Again, no biggie. 8-)
  • Firstly he is not the leader of -SYN- .... Lord Bunny Boy is (Equinox)

Secondly im not that sure if he did exchange accounts with someone but he did change his name to Big-Papa-M when he was outside the alliance and then changed it back to Mene when he joined back

And Thirdly .... Did you really need to open this tread ?

Warrior of BRO-GUN ... Sig By Me
    Epsilon
    Zeta
    Ny
    My - Retired
    Lambda - Retired
    Kappa - Retired
  • on my dear Vivaldoo,, didn't i tell your cute little butt, do go about your business and leave this "account" alone..??:) loll, what happened vivaldoo, did Equi & junior pound the beddazzles out of a few of your buddies in Iex, the same way you got all wet when you hit this "account" ,,btw while we were smoking our little funny cigs in my pool, junior showed me the Cr's ... i would just like to say "ouch"...!! ;) i gotta give credit to IEx tho, a few of you showed up to assist, buuuttttt, Slap..!!

i told you in our PM's, don't try to B.S your way out, it wont work,, only i can do that..lol...

Anyname and Emp",, hey guys, !!:) believe it or not i tried the whole polite/diplo thingy with this dude but surpisingly enough, it didn't work. :?: , its really not my thing...but i guess because he thought he was in Iex, and has a GS he is big and bad... funny how while his boys got slapped around, he cowardly minded his cute little business,!!,

whether i was in Syn or not it really isn't your business...actually nothing really concerns you at all..

oh yeah before i forget, hey vivaldoo, funny how your noobness took the better of you , last i checked you surrounded by Syn members almost all your islands have a SYNner or two ;) i hope you got a good air filters, cause its gonna get smoky in your neck of the woods,,

on a more serious note now,, Hey anyname,, now that Oprah doesn't have a show, what the hell are you watching ..??
  • Right, right... Better late than never. Since I didn't mention no one by name, but indeed those i meant did reply, let me speak out, and clear everything:
    1. I am pillaging for months an inactive player with no alliance.
    2. One day, he comes active. He still got no alliance. And I say, aha, active players have more production, let me pillage him again.
    3. This player, sends me a msg, and say, hey I am Menelaus, the leader of SYN.
    4. Ok, I look the highscore, no Menelaus. I send a msg to SYN's diplomat, hey this guy says it's your leader, is that right? No answer. What would you do? Would you believe the player, who for 4 weeks had no alliance, and yet claims that he is the leader of and alliance?
    5. I honestly, truly don't care which account Menelaus, had, or have, or will have.

Not that anyone answered the previous questions, nevertheless I have 2 more simple ones, now that we calling thing by their names:
    (would anyone answer them this time?)

1. Why didn't the diplomat of SYN, or anyone for that matter who had a SYN tag, send a simple msg to our alliance, "hey, this bozo vivaldi of yours, is pillaging our leader, no bussiness of your why he doesn't have SYN's tag, but tell him to stop".
    2. Why if it was me the only one to blame, why didn't retaliate on me? And insteed choose our diplomat, who had nothing at all to do with the matter?

And finally, as I understand unless someone want to deliberatly cause problems or war, first tries the official diplomatic path, e.g. contant diplomat / leader /general, and then if these guys tell him, "look here, go ..yourself", then it's time for conflict with arms.
    Who exactly did you as SYN contact in IEX and told you off? Or your alliance doesn't care for diplomacy?
    Thanks and sorry for the lengh of the post.

P.S. Oh, and one more thing. You pillaged the hell outta of Shooma, and we are not even yet? I am next? This was no retalliation then on Shooma, was a friendly visit right?

Pat zi duckling
  • Lol ooooh boy here we go
    Another person wanting answers from Syn
    Well I answered ur questions the only way I know how
    By pillaging iex!

Vivaldi ... Mene gave u a free pass for weeks of pillaging him since he wasn't really active
    Then when he came back full time he asked u to stop

Maybe in ur alliance u deal with the "Burt and Ernie" messages we don't!
    U pillaged him even after him telling u who he was

So...ask shoomakan and yassimo how it feels to have syn visit ur town
    And u are very lucky S&Y is a friend

Syn never had problems with iex ur members have been my neighbors and I've never touched them

As I told ur alliance...
    If u have a problem with what I did...please declare!!

Since I do have a lil respect for iex I chose not to do this the syn way and declare war
    But instead pillaged one member as an answer back to ur actions
  • Ok, to get to the bottom line: As I see, the only thing you accusing me for, is that I didn't beleive a totally unknown player, comming out from months as an inactive, telling me that is your leader? Well, guildy as charged then, of course I didn't believe him. Simple as that.

I don't have no problems with SYN what so ever either, I have 4 cts with your alliance, I asked 3 members of your on our island to donate, they didn't, I didn't gave any continuation to the matter, and of course I WOULD NOT EVER ATTACK A PLAYER WITH A TAG (unless in war of course).

"
    But instead pillaged one member as an answer back to ur actions"
    I am not to judge how you work things out, no business of mine, but in my opinion best thing to do was have some one from your alliance, since you claim such a good relation with us, to say "have this bozo vivaldi return the res". When Mene told me that in a private msg, not via diplopatic path, it was 15 (or 20 I don't rememeber) days before he put the tag under his name.

Pat zi duckling
  • but i guess because he thought he was in Iex, and has a GS he is big and bad... funny how while his boys got slapped around, he cowardly minded his cute little business,!!,

There's no need to trash talk, little boy.

Didn't have much choice but to mind my own business after I got all the sulfur pillaged from me.

More importantly, I got "slapped around" by 2 of you. My GS would have been good enough to protect me had you not involved your friends swimming in the pool with you. Very... interesting, by the way. Thanks for the info.
  • vivaldi30 wrote:

Right, right... Better late than never. Since I didn't mention no one by name, but indeed those i meant did reply, let me speak out, and clear everything:
    1. I am pillaging for months an inactive player with no alliance.
    2. One day, he comes active. He still got no alliance. And I say, aha, active players have more production, let me pillage him again.
    3. This player, sends me a msg, and say, hey I am Menelaus, the leader of SYN.
    4. Ok, I look the highscore, no Menelaus. I send a msg to SYN's diplomat, hey this guy says it's your leader, is that right? No answer. What would you do? Would you believe the player, who for 4 weeks had no alliance, and yet claims that he is the leader of and alliance?
    5. I honestly, truly don't care which account Menelaus, had, or have, or will have.

Not that anyone answered the previous questions, nevertheless I have 2 more simple ones, now that we calling thing by their names:
    (would anyone answer them this time?)

1. Why didn't the diplomat of SYN, or anyone for that matter who had a SYN tag, send a simple msg to our alliance, "hey, this bozo vivaldi of yours, is pillaging our leader, no bussiness of your why he doesn't have SYN's tag, but tell him to stop".
    2. Why if it was me the only one to blame, why didn't retaliate on me? And insteed choose our diplomat, who had nothing at all to do with the matter?

And finally, as I understand unless someone want to deliberatly cause problems or war, first tries the official diplomatic path, e.g. contant diplomat / leader /general, and then if these guys tell him, "look here, go ..yourself", then it's time for conflict with arms.
    Who exactly did you as SYN contact in IEX and told you off? Or your alliance doesn't care for diplomacy?
    Thanks and sorry for the lengh of the post.

P.S. Oh, and one more thing. You pillaged the hell outta of Shooma, and we are not even yet? I am next? This was no retalliation then on Shooma, was a friendly visit right?

Well to be honest if you had of stopped the attacks when he became active again this would never had happened ... so to be honest if you slap the Bull expect the Horns :cookie:

Warrior of BRO-GUN ... Sig By Me
    Epsilon
    Zeta
    Ny
    My - Retired
    Lambda - Retired
    Kappa - Retired
  • Shoomakan wrote:

but i guess because he thought he was in Iex, and has a GS he is big and bad... funny how while his boys got slapped around, he cowardly minded his cute little business,!!,

There's no need to trash talk, little boy.

Didn't have much choice but to mind my own business after I got all the sulfur pillaged from me.

More importantly, I got "slapped around" by 2 of you. My GS would have been good enough to protect me had you not involved your friends swimming in the pool with you. Very... interesting, by the way. Thanks for the info.

lol really??? i believe i was winning either way
    but u seem to forget it was a 2vs3 battle :S
    ur friend yassimo and buef was in battle too
    and yes we slapped u around :)
    and after battle we could have pillaged u more than what we did so stop acting all BIG
    out of respect to S&Y we didnt we just took approx the same amount ur member took from ours

ps vivaldi no i never said im coming for u at all ... but this whole thread is a joke to me
    i already dealt this situation with justidus but u had to get all brave on boards after the issue was dealt with
    very mature

reading ur pointless facts with green font like u put alot of thought into this post ... what a waste

The post was edited 1 time, last by equinox ().

• Can we please stop talking on the boards and go back into the game... There is no reason what so ever for this to be on here...

The world doesn't care at all, and I find it is a waste of time to have the same issue pop up again when it is already attempting to be dealt with...
    Pi ~ Ponyo ~ Active
    Omni ~ BANE ~ Elinarch ~ Active

One step at a time.
  • dear vivaldoo & shoopovac...

well said Fallen..!!;)

and i agree Alera...

Vivaldoo, dude c'mon now, no need to writte a full blown novel,, you started this whole little skirmish, and you have yet to admit that you messed up,, but its cool little buddy , no hard feelings, i am sure you got that sick feeling in your stomach, right about now, , you know what i am talking about, having to log on every 20 mins or so, hoping your advisor doesn't turn red and ect,, lolll whats done is done, i saw no point to this thread in the first place, but i humored you in a responce..

Equi bro, no no no on war, first of all its summer and no one wants to be stuck in front of a screen for hrs on end, when we can be burning a cig or two outside and enjoying the sexy chikitas!! plus its IEX, i have like 30 cat's or so with them , would be a real shame to have to look around for more,, heck, i think NWA , Rip and dump are the only other options for cats.. soooo lets not get ahead of ourselves regarding war ...

and last but not least mister shoopovac..lol i know how you feel little buddy, being surrounded by SYNners too, and just getting raped with ressources, its got you feeling all frisky inside wanting to "retaliate and all,, hehehehe good luck with that buddy!!

S&Y... :love: from Mene :rolleyes:
  • ^ Poke, poke. lol. I wuv my bunny.

Hahahaha!!!!! This thread is so awesome. Mene, you cause trouble wherever you go don't you? SYN vs IEX maybe? What side will you play on S&Y?

Don't close this thread. This crap is hi-frickin-larious!
    Num-nums!
  • V"".... I swear bro this time I really had nothing to do with anything,., I was actually minding my business until vivaldoo, decided to visit my neck of the woods ,, and he bumped into "pappi" ..!! Lmao .,.

Equi ,., oh boy !! Don't go getting all wild up.!! Remember, no war = more chilling/ sun/ weed/ beer/happy girlfriends Lollll..
    Just the thought of pulling a full blown ika shift, gives me a headache, just thinking of that !!loll

Uuummm Hillarious I just noticed anyname played the Syn to win card..!!!! Lollll I swear if you weren't so hairy and you didn't fart that much i would introduce you to Equi's mom, :rolleyes: but from what i have heard she dislikes hairy dudes., farts she can deal with.!;)