CD vs ALLYS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• CD vs ALLYS

reasons for war:

we need more members
    weaker players get used to war
    i had a dream, ALLYS were stealing my lollipop

ending terms:

we get bored
    3 of ALLYS members join CD
    3 weeks pass
  • hey zeuz, my guys just had a sandwich,

d'you want those leftovers too?

-i think we already proved how pointless a war against them is, so well done on going for an easy win there, amazing effort...
  • Kenshi wrote:

may i join ALLYS for this war?

I think EXL chased their home secretary into v-mode. Its rather unfortunate that everyone is picking on poor ALLYS these days. All they want to be is a peaceful alliance and they've been declared war on by Byzan, SNTRY, EXL, and no -CD-. best of luck to my good friends in ALLYS, try to win this one eh? ^^
    Cheers
    ~J
  • message i might send to diplomat of ALLYS:

Display Spoiler
    hello,

could you please send over three members to our alliance? we will stop attacking you and this senseless war will be over. you see, our alliance is not very highly-ranked like yours so we wanted a little help from you to make us a higher rank. if you would be so kind as to ask three members from ALLYS to stay in our protective alliance and we will stop doing all the blockades.

good day sir/madam

anyway, i need more wood to level up my palace if i want to blockade all of allys, i am full in blockading because there are 6, yes 6 towns that are blocked and sadly, thats my fullest i can go ;(
  • I echo Fulgrims point, did you not see our war with them & i use the term war very lightly as war is at least 2 sides fighting. Its goin to be along 3 weeks for you.....
  • their all cowards, two of them left ikariam, 1 inactive and 1 v-mode

Display Spoiler
    Sea battle near Ithaca Crystal
    (19.08.2011 12:48:02)

globallion from Ithaca Crystal
    vs
    ginje from I XD getbackers

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    ................................ - Ram-Ship...............1(-0)....
    Diving boat...........10(-0).... - ................................
    Generals.......................0 - Generals.......................0
    Damage Received................0 - Damage Received................0

Winners: ginje

[color=#EVENTS]1 war ships are being moved from ginje to Ithaca Crystal
    As globallion did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.
    [/color]
    Created using the Ikariam CR Converter [Web Version]

really? if you want to free your port, send somthing apart from diving boats. a 600K TS player doing this? shameful, he later sent 5 ram ships though, at east he learns after 3 times, after all 3 times a charm?
  • "pretty strong"

ginje, we cut their GS down to practically nothing, you saw it...

however you dress it up, this isn't a war, it's opportunism and stupidity.
  • Lord_fulgrim wrote:

hey zeuz, my guys just had a sandwich,

d'you want those leftovers too?

-i think we already proved how pointless a war against them is, so well done on going for an easy win there, amazing effort...

Lord_fulgrim wrote:

again with the "we already said all this"

personally, I think you guys are cowards for hitting on a target you ALREADY KNEW had been severely reduced.

Lord_fulgrim wrote:

"pretty strong"

ginje, we cut their GS down to practically nothing, you saw it...

however you dress it up, this isn't a war, it's opportunism and stupidity.

I think we got your point on your first message. There's no point in continuously posting in this thread the same thing over and over again. If they didn't read your message the first time, they're not going to read it on the second and third time.

Now enough with the spam, where are the CRs at?

@ginji: Be careful who you call cowards, ALLYS have taken quite the beating over the past few months and yet still remain an alliance today. I have respect for them because of that.