CD vs ALLYS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• So B l a d e agreed that this war was a bit unfair, and as ALLYS wasn't doing anything, he decided to do something. Zeuz's 8k gs is now at 3k and Mr.ginje hit v-mode.. another wedding I'm assuming?
  • i turned inactive. smart people who looked at my generals, scientist score and building score would see that it never went up. i turned onto v-mode. if you want a fight, i'll join in after 2 days, as soon as i can logon again. oh, and no, i am not getting married. that was only Zeuz :P
  • ginji wrote:

i turned inactive. smart people who looked at my generals, scientist score and building score would see that it never went up. i turned onto v-mode. if you want a fight, i'll join in after 2 days, as soon as i can logon again. oh, and no, i am not getting married. that was only Zeuz :P

So, its just coinsidence that when B l a d e occupied and blockaded one of your towns you deemed yourself inactive and hit vacation mode and now say you want to fight but can't for another two days (which means you JUST hit v-mode). Don't lie ginje, for your just digging a deeper hole for yourself.
  • Byzantium wrote:

So B l a d e agreed that this war was a bit unfair, and as ALLYS wasn't doing anything, he decided to do something. Zeuz's 8k gs is now at 3k and Mr.ginje hit v-mode.. another wedding I'm assuming?

they are big bad bullies picking on the poor allys :D
    no no no bad boyz... don't do that...
    go BLADE kill 'em all!!!!

- ARRIVE
    - RAISE HELL
    - LEAVE
  • Well, i would wish both sides good luck, but i must admit that attacking an alliance that was declared on by sevral other alliances for no personal reason more or less for the undefended towns does seem kind of jerkish :S I dont know their military history but if they're going to be blockaded by b l a d e then can you leave ify's city 'town' open for me? i have a GR there for when STIGY logs back in... been waiting to long to hit that guy :thumbdown: