Bullies of the server.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Bullies of the server.

I've been playing Ikariam for over 3 years and have never been treated like I am here on Delta. First let me start by saying I am a former member of MIN. I left the MIN alliance to get a break from all the fighting. Before I left I was told by the ones who were attacking me every day . that all I need to do is drop the MIN tag and we will leave you alone and never bother you again. After weeks of debating it in my head I decided to leave MIN and go out on my own. After the attacks did not stop I messaged them to let them know I was no longer a member of the alliance that you are at war with. I was told be one of their members that the terms have changed. I did not know what the new terms were till a while latter when i got a message telling me that I will hand my 1.5mil account over to them. So in a nut shell I was just told I have to stop playing Ikariam and give my account to them. As you can see I did not turn anything over. Then last night I got a new message form the alliance telling me I have 24 hours to move my colonies to a new location. I going are you kidding? You want me move? Come up with 1800 ambrosia and move all my colonies to a new location. Who does this person think he is? Do these people think they can bully me into leaving this game. I'm not going to spend hundreds of $ to move 8 colonies. I'm not going to quit this game. What I will do, I will go into V-mode until I can come up with a plan of action. I'm looking for a solution and any ideas that can be thrown my way.
  • KICK THERE ASS they suck :P

never listen to them they think there gods even if they beat ya and have u on locdown make it hell for em use whatever u can allies near u or others who may help u xD

we all know they abuse there power :P ima not fussed what they say if they beat me or not ima will smash or make there memebrs near me a thron in ther ebutt xD
  • I respect that psycho,

feel free to PM me, I'm sure Alera feels the same.

Anything I can do to help, I'm more than happy to commit resources to. I may not be the biggest player, but I'll fight anybodies corner in a situation like this.
  • If it was me, I will run into gold mode never vacation mode. Even if they block you 24/7, you should just continue gathering gold. Remember that your museums will help you get gold too.

Also, by getting locked down, you do help to take the heat off your allies. When the pressure lessens, i will use suicide waves to fight back.

The post was edited 1 time, last by LordBevan ().

• If I was you I would see if I could join a big alliance that understands the situation and can let their members to move defensive units into your towns. Im sure the big bad wolf wouldnt want another front opened. Im putting my neck out here as Im new to PRO but Im sure PRO might consider it. Good players are far and few between on Delta server!
  • SmeeeZA wrote:

If I was you I would see if I could join a big alliance that understands the situation and can let their members to move defensive units into your towns. Im sure the big bad wolf wouldnt want another front opened. Im putting my neck out here as Im new to PRO but Im sure PRO might consider it. Good players are far and few between on Delta server!
    Agree with this advice. I'm not necessarily speaking for the whole alliance, but I know several of us REBEL members would be willing to help out as well. Feel free to send me an in-game message.
  • That is the funniest post that I have ever seen! First off, the account was given to you with the understanding you would keep it in the alliance that you got it from, which shortly after you dropped tag because the alliance was at war and you wanted to build. Then shortly after that you joined the alliance the original alliance was at war with! Several months later, you finally dropped the MIN tag. You were then told you could move your town from the island that you wanted to move from and I had our guys remove the blockade and town occupation. Did you move that town? No, you went into vacation mode instead. You have done nothing but lie and attempt to manipulate people since you have come to the server. It is nothing more than a straight up lie that we told you to quit playing and give us the account. YOU agreed to return the account to –CP- if you chose to leave the server. We have in no way tried to take the account from you. There was one town YOU said you wanted to move, that was the one that mostly has our members on it. That was the ONE colony we asked you to move.
  • SmeeeZA wrote:

If I was you I would see if I could join a big alliance that understands the situation and can let their members to move defensive units into your towns. Im sure the big bad wolf wouldnt want another front opened. Im putting my neck out here as Im new to PRO but Im sure PRO might consider it. Good players are far and few between on Delta server!
    Agreed

J Constantine wrote:

That is the funniest post that I have ever seen! First off, the account was given to you with the understanding you would keep it in the alliance that you got it from, which shortly after you dropped tag because the alliance was at war and you wanted to build. Then shortly after that you joined the alliance the original alliance was at war with! Several months later, you finally dropped the MIN tag. You were then told you could move your town from the island that you wanted to move from and I had our guys remove the blockade and town occupation. Did you move that town? No, you went into vacation mode instead. You have done nothing but lie and attempt to manipulate people since you have come to the server. It is nothing more than a straight up lie that we told you to quit playing and give us the account. YOU agreed to return the account to –CP- if you chose to leave the server. We have in no way tried to take the account from you. There was one town YOU said you wanted to move, that was the one that mostly has our members on it. That was the ONE colony we asked you to move.
    Another funny post! Your leader of DON and if this account was originally a -CP- account then the DON member(s) attacking pyschopath have no business in doing so. If -CP- has a problem with it, then they should've picked a better candidate for the account and/or solved the issue themselves for the last time I checked DON and -CP- are not one alliance and -CP- are perfectly capable of handling it themselves unless your saying their 25 mil ts is full of a bunch of farms. Heck, we picked someone to take over an account in Byzan and shortly after he quit our alliance to join another one and yet, you don't see us fit to be tied. I for one want to see the exchange in pms from both sides, because otherwise its your word against his and thats not going to get anything accomplished.
  • Byzantium wrote:

Another funny post! Your leader of DON and if this account was originally a -CP- account then the DON member(s) attacking pyschopath have no business in doing so. If -CP- has a problem with it, then they should've picked a better candidate for the account and/or solved the issue themselves for the last time I checked DON and -CP- are not one alliance and -CP- are perfectly capable of handling it themselves unless your saying their 25 mil ts is full of a bunch of farms. Heck, we picked someone to take over an account in Byzan and shortly after he quit our alliance to join another one and yet, you don't see us fit to be tied. I for one want to see the exchange in pms from both sides, because otherwise its your word against his and thats not going to get anything accomplished.

I was in -CP- at the time we gave him the account. Also, the attacks happened on him while he still had the MIN tag. Don't forget, it takes a bit of time for the tag to drop and with the track record of telling lies that some people have, I told my guys to hit him until the tag was gone. And sure, I still have the pms from nearly a year ago. I really don't care who you believe, I just wanted to put my two cents in since he was trying to make us look bad on the boards and make himself out to be an angel. This will be my last post on the subject. And, whoever does take him in, consider carefully who you accept. No, this is not a threat, you just need to know who you are really taking in and if they are really worth the trouble that they bring.
    P.S. If you want to see the logs from him regarding the account we gave him, Venus has them from when she talked to him on IRC. We can not posts quotes on here without the permission of the other party, but feel free to contact Venus and she will share the logs with you. However, knowing logs can be altered, I doubt you would trust them since you are clearly in his corner.

The post was edited 1 time, last by J Constantine ().

• Just a suggestion. If they bully you, just kick their but. concentrate all your attacks on that alliance leadership, this will slow them down and eventually make em stop. After clearing up with alliance, you just start harrashing them.

BTW: Delta is not the only bully world. XI just came one also.
  • Agreed with the other posts - join a large alliance like PRO/ REBEL/ CWG / NVA etc. Don't let them bully you / force you to spend ambrosia / give up your account .
    DON doesn't have the balls to fight anyone else seeing as how they lose consistently to us so I do not think they would continue to mess with you and risk having more atks on their homefront. Besides, if one is to believe what they post on the boards they are sweet little angels who would never atk anyone.. sooo you should be good, right?
    also given jconst's last post sounds like he's saying they aren't attacking you anymore, sooo you should be fine to come back and they will be nice and peaceful to you now. problem solved.

• J Constantine wrote:

Byzantium wrote:

I was in -CP- at the time we gave him the account. Also, the attacks happened on him while he still had the MIN tag. Don't forget, it takes a bit of time for the tag to drop and with the track record of telling lies that some people have, I told my guys to hit him until the tag was gone. And sure, I still have the pms from nearly a year ago. I really don't care who you believe, I just wanted to put my two cents in since he was trying to make us look bad on the boards and make himself out to be an angel. This will be my last post on the subject. And, whoever does take him in, consider carefully who you accept. No, this is not a threat, you just need to know who you are really taking in and if they are really worth the trouble that they bring.
    P.S. If you want to see the logs from him regarding the account we gave him, Venus has them from when she talked to him on IRC. We can not posts quotes on here without the permission of the other party, but feel free to contact Venus and she will share the logs with you. However, knowing logs can be altered, I doubt you would trust them since you are clearly in his corner.

I was refering to the pms where DON members told psychopath to give his account over to you ect; not messages from a year ago.

If you don't care who believes who then why post your "two cents" here because you didn't want to look bad? M8, I think this is the least of your problems.

As for being in his corner, well, starting your post with "I'm be bullied" is a lot more convincing then "This is the funniest post I've ever seen!":rolleyes:

BMWRacerZ wrote:

Just a suggestion. If they bully you, just kick their but. concentrate all your attacks on that alliance leadership, this will slow them down and eventually make em stop. After clearing up with alliance, you just start harrashing them.

BTW: Delta is not the only bully world. XI just came one also.
    So concentrate on their leadership so you can make them p'oed which will slow down the entire alliance? Word to the wise Psychopath, don't do that. :)
  • Say no to bullies......i mean to drugs or is it bullies. Can someone help me out here? Im sorry the opium is getting to me.

I think someone suggested, you should join an alliance. Im not part of any alliance but I would like to start one. If I start one, will you join me? I also go in vmode when someone tries attacking me. Take that you fighters :P So it will be cool, we can both vmode when they come and it will annoy them, double much. 8o

PS: From east to west, farming is the best. If you dont believe me, ask Game Forge. :thumbsup:
  • Well Delta is a ''Bully Server'' if your a small or big person you get stomped by Bully alliances.

If you need help Psychopath, Message me. I can lend a hand, i'm not that big but i know my way around fighting.

King Cobra
  • What we have here? Bullies or not? I don't know, I can't speak for DON as JC is the only one have the rights for it.

BTW, I never hit you seen then as a respect but you haven't recognize me hit me again and again when I first pop up in this server. Yeah It was fun fighting an old mate but why you drop the pancake's tag?
    The war is still on and its fun fighting than building stuffs :)