WAR vs AWE

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Battle for MuskeTeer
    (27.09.2011 17:43:04)

giannis from WAR, brodello from WAR, MuskeTeer, Venus, tomf1 from WAR, EYLOGIMENOS from WAR, Venus, Nikakis from Zaffs Great Pit, spiranha from WAR
    vs
    Alphamale from Maui, Varnus Maximus from The Gunslinger, Luna Wolf from MaRbellA, Alienware from Callatis, Naveed from Ormolu, KingSwartz from mythril, Infantry from Zaffs Great Pit, ЭЄSparta, andreas1122 from Zaffs Great Pit, fndi from mythril, Sarmisegetusa, kangkar pulai, kluang, kulai, batu pahat, kota tinggi, one peace from mythril, Master Rico from Gemini AWE, MarkyBoy from Venus, Sudipta from mythril, WonzBrawl from AAH 3, Egypt from Polis, Dina from MuskeTeer

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Swordsman..........24031(-9696). - Swordsman...........1186(-12533)
    Hoplite............23129(-11041) - Hoplite..............836(-10001)
    Sulphur Carabineer..4514(-0).... - Sulphur Carabineer..2168(-799)..
    Gyrocopter..........3400(-500).. - Gyrocopter...........491(-1614).
    ................................ - Steam Giant..........479(-1976).
    Balloon-Bombardier...722(-1068). - Balloon-Bombardier.....0(-840)..
    Battering ram........150(-0).... - Battering ram.........24(-48)...
    Catapult.............290(-0).... - Catapult..............37(-90)...
    Mortar...............872(-28)... - Mortar................80(-475)..
    Doctor.................8(-0).... - Doctor...............175(-0)....
    Cook.................412(-0).... - Cook.................668(-0)....
    ................................ - Spearmen...............0(-400)..
    ................................ - Wall...................0(-7)....
    Generals.................-35,405 - Generals.................-69,579
    Damage Received........1,770,250 - Damage Received........3,478,970

Winners: brodello, tomf1, giannis, Nikakis, spiranha, EYLOGIMENOS
  • No comment on the fight where we destroyed you and all your FL guys? Good battle. awe is up to any fight, but this is just hilarious. Awe is attacked by fl, awe pounds fl for a month looting them dry. After awe is a little low on armies you guys come babysit them again. I mean fl has been beat to a pulp but it's their job to deal with it? WAR you are or have been a respectable Alliance but why do u babysit a lazy inactive Alliance? U won this battle, but against what? Weve been at war for a month our armies not fresh like yours. Awe is glad to fight and do this much damage even as depleted as we are. War ussually fights the best not worn down armies until now. Good win, but not the most honorable
  • Mriswith wrote:

No comment on the fight where we destroyed you and all your FL guys? Good battle. awe is up to any fight, but this is just hilarious. Awe is attacked by fl, awe pounds fl for a month looting them dry. After awe is a little low on armies you guys come babysit them again. I mean fl has been beat to a pulp but it's their job to deal with it? WAR you are or have been a respectable Alliance but why do u babysit a lazy inactive Alliance? U won this battle, but against what? Weve been at war for a month our armies not fresh like yours. Awe is glad to fight and do this much damage even as depleted as we are. War ussually fights the best not worn down armies until now. Good win, but not the most honorable

hmmmm, did i miss something ? was there a fight where you "destroyed" us or even won for that matter ? LOL
    this kind of attitude lead us here, not FL or anyone else GUARDIAN...this is all your fault..you have insulted us many times in the past and now its payback time..

enjoy :missilelauncher:
  • I will have our leader

I will have our leader forward the CR's where AWE won battles vs you and all of your babysat FL and I will put them on the forums. Thanks. The guardian was banned from the forum a long time ago, if you want to talk to him message in game.

How did we disrespect you guys? Before our 2nd war with FL, AWE let you and UMAD use our towns to fight OOTS and others. Then FL whined to you and you choose to protect them? We simply asked on the boards why you would defend such a weak alliance. I don't think that deserves this kind of hatred or poor sportmanship. AWE has always tried to play honestly and honorably. AWE is smaller than FL, why do they need WAR to babysit them? and how is it rude to question that?
  • there r enough CRs in this HOF to talk about AWE and FL .. no need to say more mriswith!

Kanaris .. babysit FL or not its ur own business ...

but WAR .. after AWE fighting FL for 4 times .. and for 4 times u step in to help them out .. and every single time u give the same pointless reason .. not that it really matters, lol but cmon ! do u really need to justify helping them that way while FL is the bigger alliance!? lol
    *******`WE ARE THE SEEING DARKNESS`*******

• Apology to WAR

From The Guardian Leader of AWE to WAR:
    i would like to publicly apologize to the WAR alliance for insulting them in any way both on the forums and ingame. it was my bad and it will never happen again