Automatic In Game Combat Reports!!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Automatic In Game Combat Reports!!!

General Information:[/b]

What are you suggesting? i suggest an in game automatic CR.. it will be posted in your Combat Report at the bottom
    How will it change the interface/gameplay? it will allow those who are computer challenged or lazy players that dont want to download a different browser and a converter or copy paste and visit another website to have a CR. it believe it will encourage more active posting on the boards to show off what they have accomplished..

Suggestion Reason:

it will allow for easier access to CRs for all players, as a result i see more CRs getting posted in war threads. right now there are a few ways to get a CR and they are all a little different, i think the game should have an automatic standardized CR.

Render/Image/Screenshot:

i really like the style that the google chrome converter has, its a basic CR with all the information a player could want about battle, it has all the basics (types of troops, generals lost, and damage done) but also includes offensive points, defensive points and damage ratios... here is my last battle with it and i think it would make the best standard CR
    Battle for xcv
    (26.10.2011 12:01:08)

Roy Mustang from Sigtuna, Ç-Vìllé, Kristal, dainisu from Vanilje-kohuke, PõdraMaja, dimitsos from Kristal, Sigtuna, PõdraMaja, sphinx from Kristal, Ç-Vìllé, xcv, Terasetuli, Wardo from Aluksne, Terasetuli, Reichmarshall from Aluksne, Brimstone from SuperMax 16, Vanon from Aluksne
    vs
    Mrx from xcv, Terasetuli, Stone IV, Vein, KadriAnna from Vihula, Vanilje-kohuke, bajonet from JEWWE, maser o from surano, montrose from Terasetuli, hillar from Kalana, wallace o from Chicago, jyrix from Saloon, ayvo78 from Terasetuli, owe30 from est, toopakk from stone I, Tpaj from Terasetuli, Parm from Rõngu, Inksu from Täht

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    Swordsman...........5079(-5398). - Swordsman............831(-6446).
    Hoplite.............4607(-7630). - Hoplite..............543(-6124).
    Sulphur Carabineer..2002(-0).... - Sulphur Carabineer...494(-841)..
    Mortar...............257(-119).. - Mortar...............345(-278)..
    Catapult.............189(-48)... - Catapult..............96(-85)...
    Battering ram........103(-0).... - Battering ram.........24(-11)...
    Steam Giant.........1032(-0).... - Steam Giant..........280(-829)..
    Balloon-Bombardier....30(-561).. - Balloon-Bombardier...275(-967)..
    Cook.................263(-0).... - Cook.................420(-0)....
    Doctor................80(-0).... - Doctor................90(-0)....
    Gyrocopter...........158(-1098). - Gyrocopter...........737(-645)..
    Archer.................1(-0).... - Archer................20(-0)....
    ................................ - Wall...................0(-7)....
    ................................ - Spearmen..............20(-13)...
    Generals.................-27,385 - Generals.................-41,659
    Offensive Points.......104,147.5 - Defensive Points........68,462.5
    Damage Received........1,369,250 - Damage Received........2,082,995
    Damage Recvd. Ratio........1.000 - Damage Recvd. Ratio........1.521

Winners: Roy Mustang, dainisu, dimitsos, Wardo, Vanon, Brimstone, sphinx

Special Notes:

this is something that has puzzled me that no one has suggested, and why it is not already implemented.. ?(
  • yes... in short an integrated CR converter. no copying no pasting no downloads... just look at your combat report and at the bottom you will see a post friendly CR for every round... if you have the google chrome converter you know what im talking about... i would like to see everyone have the same CR and not worry about what type of browser you are using... personally i have it already but i would gladly give it up for a standard in game CR
  • To be completely honest, I am surprised that GameForge did not work on implementing this after the whole greasemonkey scripts fiasco. It is something that they could make much more reliable and safer.
  • actually the google chrome converter has the plain text and bbcode conversions. but even though i have one there are many players that dont, and those are the ones i suggested this for... i think we will see more active wars with this implemented.. :love:
  • that is exactly why i suggested it... for a game that relies on CRs so much its shocking they dont already have this... so many players i have run across that dont know how to convert or just plain dont want to... this fixes both those problems.. but the chances of this making it to top rated are hindered due to a single troll vote.. so to make up for it i need more votes.. and if you disagree please explain why ^^
  • I am also surprised GF has not put this in one of the new updates already. This would be very helpful to anyone who plays on a mobile device such as an iPad or iPhone which can't use any scripts or get CR's. I also really like the idea of having a text option as well so you can send a circ to the alliance. Yes!

Alpha - The Wolverines Diplomat

Pi - The Wild Ones