TTN vs. The ALPHA server

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

  • lol i hope you dont hold the general position because the troops i posted are good enough for over 400 rounds...

    and hepa balloons kill mortars even against hepa gyros if you wave them... theres also a few other advantages


    but hey feel free to keep posting to reassure the resr of alpha what we all know already TTNs are not fighters.
  • Ttn Alpha What?

    I must say and continue on Kraze words...

    KrAzEe_Ronin wrote:

    lol i hope you dont hold the general position because the troops i posted are good enough for over 400 rounds...

    and hepa balloons kill mortars even against hepa gyros if you wave them... theres also a few other advantages


    but hey feel free to keep posting to reassure the resr of alpha what we all know already TTNs are not fighters.

    SEEDSofWAR wrote:

    Not only that, but balloon's are a waste these days
    I dont want to laugh at your statement but I have too :D :D . I guess I have no words to describe your super Knowledge of the Battle system.

    And as far as 1Vs 1 I would like to point out that any attempt to go 1 on 1 with any alliance in Alpha isn't going to work because the rest of us are not willing to ignore the 200 some odd farms in Alpha while they fight only 1 alliance. :thumbsup:
  • LOL. Thats actually a pretty well balanced army that'd do some real damage.



    And as for balloons... What the heck are you talking about? Balloons have won tons of battles for me or saved me alot of damage. They've also probably been the only reason i've ever made the top 100 for o-points. I'd get my front lines killed way before the end if mortars weren't killed.

    Granted, I beleive swords can get to seige units now, but thats after you've gotten through the wall and killed off all their swords.
    Smallest player in PHNX


    Alpha - PHNX
  • Where to start.?

    So your going to go after my balloon comments when your army had an equal number of Hops, and swords built? Really?



    Not to mention that your frontline will last about 350 rounds while everything else is geared to go 400, but hey I guess I'm the noob, ammiright?

    As far as the whole balloon comment, if my hep is popped of course i would have balloons, Thank you captain obvious. But I personally only have one hep forge, and I would prefer to run another 8 hops, and 6 more swords for every ballon you carry in gold cost. If your running 300-400 ballons thats quite a few rounds of essential troops I traded for damage your ballons cause, which is just as easily accomplished by waving in troops. Lets do a little math here, that is 2400 hops, and 1800 more swords for the cost of your 300 balloons. lets add that most run minimal mortars, and lots of catpults and rams because everyone uses hoplites, so catapults and rams for cost vs. damage ratio is superior to mortars once the wall is down, and it becomes obvious that balloons really aren't very efficient for their cost vs damage ratio. So yes I am obviously a fool(<---e-sarcasm).



    To the comments on one vs one not happening because others won't leave us alone long enough to make that happen, I find it hard to believe that alliances could work so well together as PHNX and WAR did, but not be able to negotiate a temporary cease fire.

    The post was edited 3 times, last by SEEDSofWAR ().

  • TheMechanic wrote:

    I must say and continue on Kraze words...

    KrAzEe_Ronin wrote:

    lol i hope you dont hold the general position because the troops i posted are good enough for over 400 rounds...

    and hepa balloons kill mortars even against hepa gyros if you wave them... theres also a few other advantages


    but hey feel free to keep posting to reassure the resr of alpha what we all know already TTNs are not fighters.

    SEEDSofWAR wrote:

    Not only that, but balloon's are a waste these days




    I dont want to laugh at your statement but I have too :D :D . I guess I have no words to describe your super Knowledge of the Battle system.

    And as far as 1Vs 1 I would like to point out that any attempt to go 1 on 1 with any alliance in Alpha isn't going to work because the rest of us are not willing to ignore the 200 some odd farms in Alpha while they fight only 1 alliance. :thumbsup:




    Before you(themechanic) start running your mouth,would you please be so kind to take a look at this thread: The farmer vs The "pirate"
  • SEEDSofWAR wrote:

    Where to start.?

    So your going to go after my balloon comments when your army had an equal number of Hops, and swords built? Really?

    As far as the whole balloon comment, if my hep is popped of course i would have balloons, Thank you captain obvious.

    To the comments on one vs one not happening because others won't leave us alone long enough to make that happen, I find it hard to believe that alliances could work so well together as PHNX and WAR did, but not be able to negotiate a temporary cease fire.


    So you make a stupid statement about you not needing balloons, then you comeback with a statement that you have balloons, followed by two alliances working together to make 8 function?
    RIP Old ALINCers

    IGN - WesleyS
  • G4laxy wrote:

    Before you(themechanic) start running your mouth,would you please be so kind to take a look at this thread: The farmer vs The "pirate"
    I already answered your thread, [reference removed] with a different braw. Why dont you post the CRS from the battles that were talking place during that time when you was getting hit 24/7 and looted. Oh I forgot they dont count they were from [reference removed] not ION.


    *Edited + verbal warning for trolling. Please use correct alliance tags to refer to alliances and not demeaning ones, as has been asked numerous times in this thread. ~ Twisty
  • I was never pillaged by an alincer rather then kwlogeras he took 280K when I had lost my army due fighting,I build back to 30kGS start pillaging kwlogeras and take more then 1 mil resources,3-5 alincers came to take them back but all they found was 7k sulphur(from 1 mil res)but I will not post those CR's as kwlogeras is now my friend.Yes no matter what happens my heart will be in TTN,Eye gave us a home when we needed it,who I am to not be greatfull to it?

    ahh goldy,the one who always stays behind every alliances back,no matter which server we play,I hope you know you and your BS was the only reason I quit Omi and gave Rasta the account back.I never mentioned that ION was taking part,read again The farmer vs The 'pirate".Changing your account with K,would have been his worst mistake,glad I didn't let that happen :)

    On other note:TTN is not going to be anymore that alliance who keep hoarders,inactives or/even spies,at 19:00 ikariam time(one of these days),they will not be part of TTN anymore.



    You say I was beaten by Alinc and looted 24/7,post those CR's if any of them happened :)
  • G4laxy wrote:

    I was never pillaged by an alincer rather then kwlogeras he took 280K when I had lost my army due fighting,I build back to 30kGS start pillaging kwlogeras and take more then 1 mil resources,3-5 alincers came to take them back but all they found was 7k sulphur(from 1 mil res)but I will not post those CR's as kwlogeras is now my friend.Yes no matter what happens my heart will be in TTN,Eye gave us a home when we needed it,who I am to not be greatfull to it?

    ahh goldy,the one who always stays behind every alliances back,no matter which server we play,I hope you know you and your BS was the only reason I quit Omi and gave Rasta the account back.I never mentioned that ION was taking part,read again The farmer vs The 'pirate".Changing your account with K,would have been his worst mistake,glad I didn't let that happen :)

    On other note:TTN is not going to be anymore that alliance who keep hoarders,inactives or/even spies,at 19:00 ikariam time(one of these days),they will not be part of TTN anymore.



    You say I was beaten by Alinc and looted 24/7,post those CR's if any of them happened :)

    And exactly where is it I said you were looted 24/7??? Dreaming again Grimlock? :sleeping:

    I have a smile on my face :D regarding your message about Omikron server. Are you thinking I was sad to see you go ;) or that I didn't know why you left? Or even cared that you left???
  • MY last post to your own Attention thread1

    I was never pillaged by an alincer rather then kwlogeras he took 280K when I had lost my army due fighting

    You are very funny and a big Lier, You dont know how to lie, read the quote. hahaha, and about CRs I dont keep them around to look at every minute or have wet dreams about it. Once they are done they are gone, I dont keep them for months at a time to brag about them, dang get a life. My last post on your kaki thread!! :thumbsup:
  • [trin]Alright, chill with the trolling or warnings go out and the thread gets closed. Also, please get the thread back on topic. It's wandered oof-road a little and it's time to get it back on the road.

    Thank you[/trin]
  • G4laxy wrote:

    Chek the mechanic's post,yes hun,you were crying for several nights about why I quit Omi.


    Ohh did you mistake all that noise in ALINC on Omi for me crying?? so sorry it was just all of ALINC having a party that you were gone!! Sorry to disappoint you.................you have NOT been missed by anyone.

    Now back to the thread. I don't think Tricky it's all of Alpha coming to attack the TTN's. Seems you have more than enough people willing to message others and manage to upset their alliances. Just think, you started this thread without the approval of Eye or so you say, what happens when more people start talking in the game?? It's no wonder why the TTN's are under attack. That and they do give good loot.
  • Wow, I probably shouldn't have stopped paying attention here. It'd take way too long and be pretty ridiculous to try to address every post made in here since I last showed up. But thanks to those who may have been giving genuine advice (krazee comes to mind - we're already doing several of the things on the list, it's just a little bit slower with 200 members).

    Also, I don't like to cause problems and I feel like this may net me an unwanted warning but this has me quite irritated:

    goldy44 wrote:

    ...he's a TTN Don't care what he calls himself cause he can't wash the TTN off
    Really goldy? I thought you were a better person than that. Show some class for god's sake, you're making yourself look pretty shallow and unpleasant, neither of which I've ever considered you before.


    Anyway, long and short of it, I'm back to paying attention here and I'm ready to deflect hate until I can say enough that people stop posting in this thread :)
    One of the two xXx leaders
  • Okay, I may have been out of it for over a year, but when did TTNs decide to grow a set? And when did they drop from 2000+ members to 200+ members? And where is Dopey? You could at least talk to him. And why is ALINC still floating around? I heard they disbanded. Do think it is interesting that COAL is still sticking around, but then they never really got into Alpha politics.

    Okay, as for this thread. Let me get this straight. TTNs are still the HIGHEST TOTAL POINT alliance in Alpha and they are still doing it by having more people then anyone else. Though it is only like 5x more people instead of 50x. Now, one of them, I'm assuming some kind of fighter, is whining because he can't get a 1 on 1 battle with any other alliance out there. That big bad TTNs keep getting picked on. That even though they are 4-5x larger than any other alliance, that it isn't fair that they are being attacked by 4-5 other alliances.

    Seriously? Look, the only time I have ever seen the TTNs show any muscle at all was when they ganged up on the number one player in Alpha early in the game. Mind you it was like 50 to 1, but what ever. They taught him a lesson and he left. Since then they have been nothing but farms for most of Alpha.

    Now they are trying to have a back bone? Let me give you a clue. No one is ever going to give you a 1 on 1 fight. Not because they are afraid of you, but because no other alliance is willing to ignore all the easy loot and OH points you can get from the other non-fighters in your alliance. If you want a 1 on 1 fight, then break off the best 'fighters' of TTNs into their own alliance and then maybe, you will get a straight up war. But then that leaves the other 180+ member of TTNs to fend for themselves and more then likely become bigger farms then they already are.

    So let's stop the patting yourselves on the back about how you are fighting 4 alliance at the same time. Since ALINC is still running around, you will always have to content with the fact that when you had over 2000+ members in your alliance you couldn't even take out 1 30-50 man alliance. Even though you outnumbered them 12 - 1 in alliances and 40 - 1 in manpower.

    And with that, I am going back for another 12 mths nap.
  • BadBoy69 wrote:

    Wow, I probably shouldn't have stopped paying attention here. It'd take way too long and be pretty ridiculous to try to address every post made in here since I last showed up. But thanks to those who may have been giving genuine advice (krazee comes to mind - we're already doing several of the things on the list, it's just a little bit slower with 200 members).

    Also, I don't like to cause problems and I feel like this may net me an unwanted warning but this has me quite irritated:

    goldy44 wrote:

    ...he's a TTN Don't care what he calls himself cause he can't wash the TTN off
    Really goldy? I thought you were a better person than that. Show some class for god's sake, you're making yourself look pretty shallow and unpleasant, neither of which I've ever considered you before.


    Anyway, long and short of it, I'm back to paying attention here and I'm ready to deflect hate until I can say enough that people stop posting in this thread :)

    Hahaha BB I have more class in my little finger than Grimlock has in his.......ohhh never mind. Why is it BB you are sticking up for an ION member who posts month old CR's and wants to bash my alliance?? Is it cause he could be **Oh my** still a TTN in ION clothing? How can that be?? Grimlock is so trustworthy and all. :P I guess he has time to spam here since he's banned in the game for now. Maybe he can dig out some more old CR's.

    Now enough of this and get back to the thread which is what I did earlier.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by goldy44 ().

  • Goldy, I think you misunderstand, grim can stick up for himself and will probably do so in pm. I'm sticking up for TTN, you insulted him by calling him a TTN which means you used TTN as an insult, thereby insulting TTN and I didn't expect it of you. Or maybe I went off on my own little tangent of misunderstanding, if that's not what you were trying to say feel free to clarify it :)

    OldSchoolAlpha: Not gonna bother going into detail here. Come back and play alpha if you want to talk about it, I'd be happy to then. Otherwise I have neither reason nor desire to remove from you the mentality that TTN is an alliance of useless farms. Also, at least read the whole thread before posting baseless comments, I've already provided one example where TTN "decided to grow a set" a couple pages back where I mentioned our fight with GofW.
    One of the two xXx leaders