Why?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• What he/she did? why he/she is being blockaded for no reason 6 days still blocked? Where is Hera? so many questions who can answer this, Bye bye new player you are not welcome from QED, soon you will go inactive and and and ;(

And the lies and excuses for occupying blocking smaller players continues from QED

The post was edited 1 time, last by El Tuerto ().

• Wicked_One wrote:

Hera is busy occupying little players of her own.

You may want to update that pic of yours Mrs Wicked :love: ....as currently those towns are occupied by Artemis and yourself....and they were previously occupied by RUN members before I came along.....I also gave them res too, you know this as we shared....well what I thought was a nice PM'ing session on this topic.

Want to become an Elite Member? Ask me how..

Thank you FinJambo for my Signature

Board Rules | Support
  • -Hera- wrote:

Wicked_One wrote:

Hera is busy occupying little players of her own.

You may want to update that pic of yours Mrs Wicked :love: ....as currently those towns are occupied by Artemis and yourself....and they were previously occupied by RUN members before I came along.....I also gave them res too, you know this as we shared....well what I thought was a nice PM'ing session on this topic.

They sure are, then again we didn't make a thread about their use and abuse. You also forgot to mention that you, Michael and David had just about every small player on your island and surrounding islands in that area blocked or occupied before Artemis and I ever showed up in that area. In other words, stop using these little players for your own selfish reasons.

PS- it's Mr not Mrs. You might want to correct that before you get warned or even banned for something stupid.
  • Wicked_One wrote:

You also forgot to mention that you, Michael and David had just about every small player on your island and surrounding islands in that area blocked or occupied before Artemis and I ever showed up in that area..

If you are meaning Lonedevildog has had his port 'Occupied' and not 'Phantom Occupied' (like the others) as Lonedevildog built a temple in their town (on an island that we share) and chose not to have priests in it, a message was sent privately to them as well as on the agora, they were pre warned and advice was given on how temples work......still they choose to have it in place.

Also I have taken the time to explain to some of the smaller guys whos ports and towns have been occupied/phantom occupied by myself and the reason for me doing so, and if they need any help with any res or such to let me know, even offered to ship any res to their other towns not that its needed when their ports are phantom occupied.
    All of the smaller players around me have had '0' general points prior to any occupations upon their towns - meaning no troops or ships were lost whilst I gained control of their towns and they wouldnt be paying double upkeep whilst their towns were occupied, also to add a couple of them dont even have town walls.
    I must say I have had the odd player telling me to remove my hold of their towns as they want to pillage them.... which in most cases (600k point player wanting to pillage attack a 130k point player with 0 gens)... I did not.

So when are you going to release their towns?....or at least release their ports? as the island you have control of these smaller players it is their wine towns....or have you done what I have done and offerred to transport wine to their other towns?

Want to become an Elite Member? Ask me how..

Thank you FinJambo for my Signature

Board Rules | Support
  • kevin jan2 wrote:

Gottal love Gamma's double standards

And leading the pack, as usual, is DES.

You notice they like to whine about this, but when Blackox and Reddevil do it to another small guy, somehow that suddenly becomes ok.

This whole thread is laughable.
  • martin14 wrote:

kevin jan2 wrote:

Gottal love Gamma's double standards

And leading the pack, as usual, is DES.

You notice they like to whine about this, but when Blackox and Reddevil do it to another small guy, somehow that suddenly becomes ok.

This whole thread is laughable.
    We havent drove anyone into (i) mode and I know for a fact you cant say the same,qed has drove every single non qed player near them out of the game as they are too scared of anyone not qed and that includes noobs.Yor members even brag about it.Thats why we fight qed which is 3 times our size,bullies dont like it when peeps fight back.I also love watching bullies run because if you cant fight alone you better be a good runner.
  • What, you manage to convince some poor shmuck to actually join you, you deliberately put him in harm's way,

and now you want to whine when he grabs a brain cell and walks away ?

:growup:
  • martin14 wrote:

What, you manage to convince some poor shmuck to actually join you, you deliberately put him in harm's way,

and now you want to whine when he grabs a brain cell and walks away ?

:growup:

Ya,I forced him to go to his embassy and join DES. :huh:

Maybe he didnt want to go the same way as all the other noobs on your island.

Sorry but you dont own the server.
  • -Hera- wrote:

If you are meaning Lonedevildog has had his port 'Occupied' and not 'Phantom Occupied' (like the others) as Lonedevildog built a temple in their town (on an island that we share) and chose not to have priests in it, a message was sent privately to them as well as on the agora, they were pre warned and advice was given on how temples work......still they choose to have it in place.

How does "phantom" occupying change the fact that you're using their towns for your own selfish reasons? You're using their towns to give you a heads up of possible incoming attacks.

-Hera- wrote:

Also I have taken the time to explain to some of the smaller guys whos ports and towns have been occupied/phantom occupied by myself and the reason for me doing so, and if they need any help with any res or such to let me know, even offered to ship any res to their other towns not that its needed when their ports are phantom occupied.
    All of the smaller players around me have had '0' general points prior to any occupations upon their towns - meaning no troops or ships were lost whilst I gained control of their towns and they wouldnt be paying double upkeep whilst their towns were occupied, also to add a couple of them dont even have town walls.
    I must say I have had the odd player telling me to remove my hold of their towns as they want to pillage them.... which in most cases (600k point player wanting to pillage attack a 130k point player with 0 gens)... I did not.

Wait, are you telling me that all RUN has to do to not be called bullies is to warn the small players, pay them in goods and make sure we don't kill anything while we occupy? I think you need to make a new thread and title it " The Proper Way to Use and Abuse Small Players".

-Hera- wrote:

So when are you going to release their towns?....or at least release their ports? as the island you have control of these smaller players it is their wine towns....or have you done what I have done and offerred to transport wine to their other towns?

They'll be released when the fighting is done or when you decide to release them. It's not like we hold them 24/7, we do lose a port here and there or a town here in there. I think we'll let you continue sending wine to the little guys you occupied prior to us even coming to the area. We usually give goods to those we have an intention to use when showing up in an area not those we have to occupy because someone else was already using them. I think the NEP player got something from us and was warned. Someone in NEP leadership was also told their small player would be occupied by us.
  • El Tuerto wrote:

What he/she did? why he/she is being blockaded for no reason 6 days still blocked?

The reason this players port was being blocked by me is cuz Zig was blocking it before I arrived. I attacked him, not the little guy. However, Zig didn't have any ships there and I left no ships. The little guy never bothered to unblock his port. The moral of this story is that DES attacks noobs and starts another flame thread to blame QED for it.

DES is good at starting flame threads, it's the only thing they can do cuz they can't fight worth a flip.
  • Farmer wrote:

El Tuerto wrote:

What he/she did? why he/she is being blockaded for no reason 6 days still blocked?

The reason this players port was being blocked by me is cuz Zig was blocking it before I arrived. I attacked him, not the little guy. However, Zig didn't have any ships there and I left no ships. The little guy never bothered to unblock his port. The moral of this story is that DES attacks noobs and starts another flame thread to blame QED for it.

DES is good at starting flame threads, it's the only thing they can do cuz they can't fight worth a flip.

That must be why your port has been blocked all day. :D

My members are allways asking me....why wont qed fight me? why do they allways run?

I tell them qed cant fight without help or a miracle. 8-)

I know one thing,the noobs that survive 3 months on a qed island will play just to extract their revenge,you guys are good at making enemys,I will welcome any of them into DES with welcome arms,I allready told them how to build lots of warehouses and thats why they grow while you guys keep trying to take them out while we pillage your members that have 3 times our score on your islands.

You have been gone for a few days farmer,you might want to go back and read Cassys cr's!
  • zigmiester wrote:

That must be why your port has been blocked all day.

My port has been blocked all day by exactly zero DES ships. Why don't you send a thousand over to really occupy it. Oh, I know....

1. Last time you tried doing something like that you lost your whole navy in a typical strategic DES maneuver.
    2. You don't have a thousand ships to send over cuz of #1 above... HAHAHA!!!

I'll give you this, Cass is the only DES player who actually shows decent military capability. You oughta make her General. DES would put up a better fight. Under your leadership DES has no chance. You've criticized my sub waves in most every post you've made. You've sent me PM's criticizing them. You've called me a laughing stock cuz I use them. And now.... you and blackox are using them exclusively. Why? Because you finally figured out after losing a thousand subs or more that they actually work. DUH!! You're a brilliant General Zig. All you do is whine that QED does this that or something else. For crying out loud, why don't you actually learn how to fight. You started your war with QED now we wanna decent fight out of DES and we aren't getting one... MAKE CASS GENERAL! MAKE CASS GENERAL!! MAKE CASS GENERAL!!!
  • Quit running farmer

Maybe go help martin who is also blocked,cool,I Have ten thousand gen,you both have 30,000 and I still own you both. 8-)

Too funny!

QED runs, Cassy and me own you,not just once but all the time,tell your buddys to send more,the last ones didnt last long.

8-)

So farmer,unless your going to step up to the plate you should stop posting,were making you look bad.

It's only going to get worse for you,soon most of you will be (i) mode.

I have both you and Martins ambro towns blocked now,not bad for a guy with a 10000 gen score eh? 8-)

qed shouldnt brag up how tough they are if they run all the time and cant even keep their ambro towns unblocked. from one person or keep their peeps free from the unrelentless attacks from Cassy.

Thanks for the res so far qed and martin....sorry about your cats martin,you should really have more ships if your going to attempt to make a beach head on DES territory.

But untill you do I will enjoy owning your ports with my 10,000 gen score.

I should do a farmer screenshot of him and martins towns blocked! :D

The post was edited 5 times, last by zigmiester ().

• kevin jan2 wrote:

I thought you didn't force people into inactivity but i guess you do.....

Thats right,since most havent fought back and qed hasent broke the port blocks then ya,they must be on the way to (i) mode.They are in qed,if they cant fight then it's not me who drove them inactive but their own alliance,do you really have anything of substance to add to the threads here?

Sure doesnt seem like it.
  • zigmiester wrote:

QED runs, Cassy and me own you,not just once but all the time

Zig, you need help and I don't mean just military. Granted, everyone already knows that. Who do you thing put the DES front into v mode?

MegaVolt... v mode
    James Bond... v mode
    djurata... v mode
    Whisper... v mode
    El Tuerto... ... v mode

I'll tell you who, you did. You made a stupid decision to attack QED and now all you members are paying the price. You brag about occupying one of my ports. I had no ships there when it was attacked. There was no fight. I let it sit there occupied until I decided to build one lousy ship and free it. You make a big deal out of this. You're a joke.

PM sent -- v0rtex
  • Guys this is getting out of proportion....you really start to scare me...I wouldn't wanna play with you anymore LOL
    You said you were in your 50s and 60s and you are getting all crazy over a 20 year old thread LOL
    Lets keep it cool and respect each other, don't do "Liar, liar, liar.." allegation like in kindergarten.
    DES will be bored without QED, and I hope it's the other way around too, unless QED are for the easy win.

As for the blocks of small player....it's fine, to use them to get to your enemy, if you don't keep them constant and don't drive them (i) plus this is a good way to make enemies for life and I am sure QED knows about that.

About me being general, I am not after anyone position in my alliance, I can be a pain in the butt as is.

Cheers and chill out, lets have fun!!!

"On the contrary, woman is the best equipped machine ever went to battle"
    -Richard Le Gallienne
    "Asking polite with a gun in your hand is better than asking polite with nothing."